Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Project Sims Runway

It would be really interesting to have Project Runway have the designers design for Sims 4. Some updated outfits would be really cool.Imagine a designer having the tools in Sims 4 to really see what an outfit looks like on different shapes. As well as having designers from HGTV shows designing houses and having new hoods created by them as well. I honestly think that might increase players. Millions of people watch these shows and I myself love to create and build. I've actually gotten people to play that I never thought would be interested. Other simmers might get upset but I wish we did have an option to play online with others.. Mostly a few close friends. Like if you wanted to play with others you can have the option to go into a community world. They can't see your world Unless they send an invite or you send an invite. But for the most part a person can play in their own little world until they decide they would actually like to see other simmers Sims in action.
For instance, your friends won't know where you live unless they have your address so to speak. If AverageJoe asks me if he can "come over" I would have to give my address. So, maybe my hood is called It's all Cake. And they send a request to visit. They can never stop in unannounced, Ever... So someone can't barge into your private playing without your OK. And you can have an option to say yes, you are playing and yes, you are open to request for visitors. Or you can play and say no to requests if you don't want to be interrupted at all. And the community hoods would have the a restaurant and a bar with karaoke there would be the museum, the gym and the library. So you can increase skills at the same time as going into the community world. And even have spotlights on places that people create. Like If i create a clothing store and I got the weekly spotlight, people can actually visit my store and I can get actual points if people buy from it. And everything in the community world is PG13. No woohoo in public. And they use earned points in game to buy. I think if it all cost actual monies it would make it more unfriendly to our own personal economy.
Just some thought I had....