Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My townies have been replaced.

After painstakingly going through all my townies to dress them to suit the theme of my neighbourhood, I wake up this morning to find that they have all been replaced. I was editing 10 per day and finally finished yesterday. Some of my Sims had relationships with these Sims. Why have they all been replaced?

I have everything except GTW.

Comments

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,632 Member
    The March 26 patch changed how townie-culling works. To get your old townies back and keep them, add the No More Culling mod and roll back your save (see the link in my signature).
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Itz-a MeItz-a Me Posts: 74 Member
    edited April 2015
    In other words, I (and whoever else is having these problems) have to go through a bunch of downloading and roll back steps etc to fix a problem that is the developers' fault (or whoever keep dishing out these supposedly helpful patches)?? SO MUCH FUN. Oh! I forgot that roll back stuff only works if I catch the problem in time! Otherwise I'm just screwed.
    I'm certainly not blaming you or anything, @luthienrising. I'm just aggravated with all of these problems.