Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pour le Belle Lingerie Competition Cycle One - A4 scores posted and Semi-final, finally!

Comments

• Options
    JoeJoe11JoeJoe11 Posts: 1,406 Member
    How many judges are you looking for? I've never judged before and would like some experience! :)
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • Options
    EliEli Posts: 725 Member
    JoeJoe11 wrote: »
    How many judges are you looking for? I've never judged before and would like some experience! :)

One or two. I don't mind if you have no judging experience as long as you have competed in some competitions and have an understanding of modelling and some editing skills (for those who might edit) then you will be eligible to judge :)
  • Options
    LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    Do you need any help judging Eli?
  • Options
    Do you need any help judging Eli?

Long time no see!

Yes I do, LE.
  • Options
    :mrgreen:

Alright, I'll get my app to ya soon!
  • Options
    Name/username: LE
    Experience: Judged many and have hosted my own
    Contact details: PM here is fine
    Headshot on black background:

16841628508_0fbc2e82ab_o.png
  • Options
    Great thanks LE.
  • Options
    heather1306heather1306 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Need to re install my game but once I have I'll get this and my other app in :D
    39508532972_d4ae4b6e81_o.gif
  • Options
    Eli wrote: »
    Great thanks LE.

No problem Eli. Do you need help with your other competition too?
  • Options
    Need to re install my game but once I have I'll get this and my other app in :D

Okay Heather :)
  • Options
    Great thanks LE.

Plum has applied to judge for the other comp so if she still wants to do it, I should be okay with that one :) thank you for offering.
  • Options
    plumrobertplumrobert Posts: 151 Member
    Great thanks LE.

Plum has applied to judge for the other comp so if she still wants to do it, I should be okay with that one :) thank you for offering.

Yes she does! :)

But I'd be okay if you preferred LE since s/he has more experience than I do. Whatever is best for you, m'dear!
  • Options
    plumrobert wrote: »
    Great thanks LE.

But I'd be okay if you preferred LE since s/he has more experience than I do. Whatever is best for you, m'dear!

I don't mind that you don't have judging experience, everyone had to start somewhere :)

I'm not sure if either of these competitions will run yet but if you want to judge global, I'd be happy to have you.
  • Options
    subieeysubieey Posts: 2 New Member
    Would have loved to enter but apparently,I haven't been here long enough to post a link so I guess Ill just lurk.
  • Options
    Great thanks LE.

Great thanks LE.

Awesome :) and not a problem!

• Options
    subieey wrote: »
    Would have loved to enter but apparently,I haven't been here long enough to post a link so I guess Ill just lurk.

if you need help becoming a member I can help by liking some of your posts. I think you need 50 points and to have commented 30 times to qualify.
  • Options
  • Options
    Okay guys, Sign up's close this sunday and I only have five reserves ( @heather1306 , @spackichan , @plumrobert , @Mhamilton0911 and @Angel_Zarr ) so I may extend sign up's for a little longer until wednesday 15th. For this competition to run I would like to have 7 apps in by the time sign up's close so if I don't get 7 I will more than likely cancel or postpone until a later date. Can I just ask those of you that have reserved a place, will you please confirm whether you would still like to participate? I don't expect you to hand in an app until I can confirm whether this will run but if you could just let me know if you are still interested that would be great.

@LadyEmillye if this competition does not run I would be happy to have you as a third judge for Global Modelling or For Cycle three of Shock and Edge if you would still like to?

Also, just to let reserves know, that if this competition doesn't run I do have Global Modelling open until Sunday and Shock and Edge that has only just opened if you want to join any of my other competitions :)
  • Options
    Mhamilton0911Mhamilton0911 Posts: 2,220 Member
    i still want to! I am willing no matter how many sign up!
  • Options
    Great! Thanks Maggie :)
  • Options

@LadyEmillye if this competition does not run I would be happy to have you as a third judge for Global Modelling or For Cycle three of Shock and Edge if you would still like to?

I'd totally love to help you with Shock and Edge. I loved that competition!

• Options

I'd totally love to help you with Shock and Edge. I loved that competition!

Great :) glad to hear it.
  • Options
    plumrobertplumrobert Posts: 151 Member
    I am definitely going to get my app in, no worries. <3 We just had an issue with one of our pets (put to sleep, ugh) so I've been kind of spacey.
  • Options
    I am definitely going to get my app in, no worries. <3 We just had an issue with one of our pets (put to sleep, ugh) so I've been kind of spacey.

Great :) awww I'm so sorry, I hope you are okay :(
  • Options
    heather1306heather1306 Posts: 1,162 Member
    My games been playing up so I can barely keep up with what I'm in so I'll onto be able to join one of these and I'm sort of more edged towards global modelling.
    39508532972_d4ae4b6e81_o.gif