Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How do I save photos from my game onto the computer itself?

I tried right clicking one of my gallery photos to see if I could save it, but no luck. I want to be able to do that to share photos on here now that I'm a full fledged member, but no idea how to go about doing so. Help?
I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,621 Member
    Hello :) By pressing "C" when in CAS or in live mode or build mode you can take screen shots that will go into your screenshots folder that is in your Documents -Eagames-sims 4 -screenshots folder.
    To post your pictures, you can either set up an account at a free photo hosting site such as Photobucket or Flickr, or use a site like imgur, and upload your screenshots from the game to your account or the imgur site. Your photos will be in your screenshots folder that is in your sims 4 folder . Copy the link code of your photo from the photo hosting site , and then press the little file symbol that is above your post on the thread. Paste the photo code link there, then press enter. The photo link will then appear in your post. The picture will then appear when you press post comment.
    Another way is to type [img][/img] in the post and put the image code address in between them.
  • Options
    pottergoosepottergoose Posts: 1,543 Member
    Thank you, I'm gonna attempt this just to see if it works right now in this thread, thank you for full details. Let's see how it goes :smile:
  • Options
    [IMG][/img]02-20-15_3-56nbspPM_zpsd8665461.png
  • Options
    YES!!!!! Thank you so much :smile:
  • Options
    Thank you again :smile: Any advice on how to crop a photo for a profile photo though? I love the one I took above but I want a stronger focus on her face. Any suggestions @rosemow‌
  • Options
    Thank you again :smile: Any advice on how to crop a photo for a profile photo though? I love the one I took above but I want a stronger focus on her face. Any suggestions @rosemow‌

Hello :) Perhaps you could use a photo program such GIMP, which is free, to crop the photo before uploading it to the site.
  • Options
    Proud to say looks like I've got it all worked out. Found a program to crop my photos for both my avatar and my signature. Thank you so much!
  • Options
    ThePoeticPreacherThePoeticPreacher Posts: 531 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hello :) By pressing "C" when in CAS or in live mode or build mode you can take screen shots that will go into your screenshots folder that is in your Documents -Eagames-sims 4 -screenshots folder.
    To post your pictures, you can either set up an account at a free photo hosting site such as Photobucket or Flickr, or use a site like imgur, and upload your screenshots from the game to your account or the imgur site. Your photos will be in your screenshots folder that is in your sims 4 folder . Copy the link code of your photo from the photo hosting site , and then press the little file symbol that is above your post on the thread. Paste the photo code link there, then press enter. The photo link will then appear in your post. The picture will then appear when you press post comment.
    Another way is to type [img][/img] in the post and put the image code address in between them.

There was a way I saved my Gallery Photos to my Computer, I forgot how to do it Can You Help, like the advice you give here I only can save one sims at a time from CAS...how can I take a photo of the whole family together...I got picture of whole families, but I forgot how to do it...lol
    pO5uos8.jpg
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »

There was a way I saved my Gallery Photos to my Computer, I forgot how to do it Can You Help, like the advice you give here I only can save one sims at a time from CAS...how can I take a photo of the whole family together...I got picture of whole families, but I forgot how to do it...lol

Hello
    Go to the website version of the Gallery.
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery
    Search for your sims household. Then press the picture, and a new screen will pop up. Right click the picture and save the photo to your computer.