Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Senior High Cycle 3: The UC - WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Comments

• Options
    ninisims1ninisims1 Posts: 1,037 Member
    lol...Jillie :)

Beech, I should have clarified...the POV is what I meant :p
    regHM6o_zpszz2n2zsu.png
  • Options
    BeechNutBabyBeechNutBaby Posts: 14,439 Member
    B):#

!
    6rj4Q13.png
  • Options
    poida217poida217 Posts: 2,872 Member
    I was thinking that either would work. Kind of like a school that allows fantasy creatures as well as humans commingling together. The humans could have a seriously dark side and their classmate might be a half-dragon half-unicorn...lol I like the idea of the mix of both. I think the assignments could work for either theme.

Oh you sweet sweet siren, that was the very music I was hoping to hear. Very well, count me in. I'll have my app in sometime between now and a future date.

And how did you know that the sim I wanted to enter was half-dragon. Do you have the shining?
    24891575472_e27b0a3fc3_o.gif
  • Options
    lol I'm just that good Poida :wink:
    6rj4Q13.png
  • Options
    SocallucyfanSocallucyfan Posts: 1,170 Member
    poida217 wrote: »
    I was thinking that either would work. Kind of like a school that allows fantasy creatures as well as humans commingling together. The humans could have a seriously dark side and their classmate might be a half-dragon half-unicorn...lol I like the idea of the mix of both. I think the assignments could work for either theme.

Oh you sweet sweet siren, that was the very music I was hoping to hear. Very well, count me in. I'll have my app in sometime between now and a future date.

And how did you know that the sim I wanted to enter was half-dragon. Do you have the shining?

Poida: you always have such creative looking sims. I can't wait to see what you come up with. :D

• Options
    ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    edited February 2015
    MODEL SIGN UP
    Username: ColorMePink aka Vid
    Model Name: Luna Wildling
    Creep Factor: She's a werewolf basically. She usually changes when someone makes her really angry or when the moon is full.

Headshot:
    16607790502_46b4a281a1_o.png
    16401123587_2011e9fd88_n.jpg

Bodyshot:
    16421361020_5a52046f4c_o.png
    16582405506_5c45091c99_n.jpg

I hope using a werewolf is ok. I included shots of her werewolf form. They're clickable.
  • Options
    Thanks Socal.

She's cute Vid, in a hairy and terrifying kind of way :stuck_out_tongue:
  • Options
    Username: poida

Model Name: Aaralyn Ts'Gheldiin ar Draconis

Creep Factor: Has recently acquired an unknown presence in her mind

Headshot:
    16581724516_c8acb57e60_o.jpg

Bodyshot:
    16420496718_8ecd6437d5_o.jpg

Yes I have an obsession with gold skinned sims that have long names, sue me :stuck_out_tongue:
  • Options
    poida217 wrote: »
    Thanks Socal.

She's cute Vid, in a hairy and terrifying kind of way :stuck_out_tongue:
    Aha thanks. Love your model too. She's pretty in a scaly kind of way. ;):#
  • Options
    Love them both! Yes werewolves and dragon-ish things are totally allowed :)
    6rj4Q13.png
  • Options
    SocallucyfanSocallucyfan Posts: 1,170 Member

For the assignment we need to include a school photo. Is there a particular background you want us to use?
  • Options
    CyazuraiCyazurai Posts: 1,284 Member
    edited February 2015
    Aaaaagh this is difficult. oAo I have ideas for three models and I have no idea which one I want to use. I decided to join because I was 99% sure I was going to go with this one sim I made a few weeks ago, but then I remembered these other two characters that I actually know a lot better... :s One of them is male, so I keep kind of leaning towards him since I never use guys and so far most of the students are female, but despite his race and his family he's really not that creepy..

I will decide and submit the necessary things before this is due... I hope.. hahahaha... XD
    I believe something's can't be explained
    They are hidden in the mist and in the silver rain...
  • Options
    @Socal: Nope, just needs to be a separate shot that looks like a school photo.

@Cyan: Sounds good my dear :)
    6rj4Q13.png
  • Options
    VanadisVanadis Posts: 2,305 Member
    edited February 2015
    For anyone looking for a creepy power and can't figure one out, Google "Creepy Powers" and on the first link (which has two words not allowed on these forums so I can't link it) there's a list of kinetics/kinesis, telepathic stuff, shapeshifting stuff, that's where I got Ace's creep factor.

Hope to see more peeps joining!

OH and Googling some Dungeons and Dragons powers and attributes is also a good place to start.
    She says that love is for fools that fall behind
    I'm somewhere between
    I never really know a killer from a savior
  • Options
    On the subject of creep factor. Beech, can I be a pain (what's new) and ask if it's okay if we can change it to something different as long as we do so before handing in the first assignment? If not, it's cool. I just happened to think of an idea that would be more interesting (at least I think it would be more interesting)
  • Options
    Yep Poida :)
    6rj4Q13.png
  • Options
    spackichanspackichan Posts: 1,183 Member
    Go on, reserve me, I can't hold back anymore!
    (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿)
  • Options
    Oh Beech, you're a gem (ruby, emerald, diamond... I'll let you pick) Would I be able to change Aaralyn's creep factor to: Is affected by the new moon. (not the most glamorous description, but it will make more sense in the first assignment)
  • Options
    @Chan: YAY!!

@Poida: We'll go with emerald ;)
    6rj4Q13.png
  • Options
    ASSIGNMENT 1 DUE 2.27 - RESERVES GET IN PLEASE!
    6rj4Q13.png
  • Options
    Will have my app/mock in tonight. :)
    (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿)
  • Options
    Ahhh I didn't even pay attention to the due date. Going to work on this now since I do have an really solid idea. :)
  • Options
    Aw drat, I'm not too sure if Divination is too closely related to Precognition. >_<
    (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿)
  • Options
    CyazuraiCyazurai Posts: 1,284 Member
    spackichan wrote: »
    Aw drat, I'm not too sure if Divination is too closely related to Precognition. >_<

I'm having this problem, too. Trying to decide if my model's creep factor is too close to Precognition.. and if her creep factor would even work into the assignments at all because of how it works. :s
    I believe something's can't be explained
    They are hidden in the mist and in the silver rain...
  • Options
    Cyazurai wrote: »
    spackichan wrote: »

I'm having this problem, too. Trying to decide if my model's creep factor is too close to Precognition.. and if her creep factor would even work into the assignments at all because of how it works. :s

Not good! Back to the drawing board, hopefully some new ideas will spring forward.

(◡ ‿ ◡ ✿)