Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One room, One week, One theme

Comments

• Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,227 Member
    Thanks, @rosemow. :)
    image.png
  • Options
    shakerellashakerella Posts: 321 Member
    edited March 2020
    Theme for the week is : a girls bedroom reflecting the career she wants to do when she grows up.
    Origin ID: shakerella
    Gallery Name: Bowling Theme Bedroom
    Gallery Link
    Notes: Jenny wants to be a professional bowler when she grows up. Her bedroom is filled with bowling items. She is hoping to get a Perfect Llama game which is very rare!
    Screenshots
    H0kWSPe.jpg
    eoLVbLz.jpg
    Jenny keeps her bowling glove on always! She surrounds herself with bowling items. She is still girly and loves nail polish, the color pink, and anything cute!
    dLk2Orb.jpg
    Daydreaming of becoming a professional bowler
    ugzBZOE.jpg
    Llama sits in the corner reminding Jenny to strive for the Perfect Llama Game
    1UdljoV.jpg
    Admiring her collection of bowling balls. She really wants to earn the clear skull ball.
    cakSGc9.jpg
    She has wood paneling like they have at the bowling lanes down the center of her room. Strike!
    Post edited by shakerella on
    My Current Challenge: Drifter House Challenge
  • Options
    coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,102 Member
    You're welcome @emere :)!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Bowling Theme Bedroom is a lovely bedroom for a girl who wants to be a professional bowler! @shakerella :) Very pretty pink and white colours! The bowling themed furnishings in the room look very great! Your simversion on Jenny is very pretty! It is a great touch that she always wears her bowling glove! I hope she will one day achieve the Perfect Llama game! The llama in the corner nook cheering her on is very cute! The bowling wall decor items, awards rosettes on the wall for bowling tournaments she has won, the bowling items cabinet, and the bowling pins and balls themed floor rug looks very great! The bowling pins and bowling balls trophies on the wall table look great! Very nice study desk area for her to enjoy using her laptop to catch up with any internet bowling news, and she will enjoy doing her nails there also! It is a nice touch that she has a team photo on the wall shelf.The floral curtained canopy bed is pretty! The butterflies picture is a nice touch on the bedside table. She will like using the hairdryer. The colourful patterned wall divider separating off the bed area is very nice ! The wood floor paneling lane looks great! The clothes and shoes racks are homely touches in the room.
    It is a very special bowling themed bedroom for Jenny! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge :)
  • Options
    @MikkiMikkiMikkiM This is a nice room for a girl that like photography. I need to get that picture string over the bed. The leaf wall looks nice over the desk.
    @JustKeepSimming I like how you made the bar on the mirror for the ballerina. The room is pretty!
    @Moon3NL Zookeeper sounds like a fun profession!! I love the giraffe flooring and all of the animals you were able to add to the room.
    @SarahTheRed Very neat how you papered the walls around the bed with that wallpaper. I always wonder what to do with it. I like this room a lot.
    @wendyology Awesome robotics room! The wallpaper, shapes, and furniture pieces are perfect to go with her future career.
    @JojoMOMSTER She is living in the right place to be a conservationist! The skylight roof is nice for looking at the stars at night. Sulani is so peaceful.
    @leashahampton You ballerina room is beautiful. I like how you put that awning over the bed. I've never thought to do that.
    @icanhassims Great veterinarian-to-be room! She is so cute matching her stuffed puppy toy. Such a cute and fun room.
    @AndyMeadeson Nice how you chose pictures and lights to go with the Traffic Lights (green yellow red). Very creative room!
    @AlJay What a lucky girl to have a basketball hoop in her bedroom! This is a dream bedroom for a girl or boy!
    @AliSim19 The two rooms having different cleanliness is spot on! Keep it clean for the cameras! You've made the perfect mess too!
    @marryacheesecake Super cool room! It is like you brought the outdoors in! So nice she can paint murals on her walls.
    @luckyheather The cupcake you made of pool lights is fantastic!! What a pretty room! She will love playing with the cooking tools and dreaming of becoming a chef.
    @Jazztizz Your presentation is very nice. She will love practicing gaming in this room with her friends. I like the colors you chose.
    @SimTresa I almost did detective! So cute she has her k9.
    @emere Nice foodie room. I like the colors you used. Whoever thought that picture would go great over a bed?!!
  • Options
    PitlordMaggiePitlordMaggie Posts: 390 Member
    edited March 2020
    Theme for the week: A girls bedroom reflecting the career she wants to do when she grows up.
    Gallery name of room : Movie Props Bedroom
    Origin id : PitlordMaggie

Description:
    Jenny has been collecting #movie replicas and costumes for as long as she can remember, Now as a #teen she dreams of becoming a #stylist to the stars. Her parents incourage her by letting her redecorate her room to display all her favorites, and more than enough closet space to style friends and family. They also gave her a laptop, sketchpad, and a camera to help with skilling.

Pictures of the room :smile:
    ndO3Jmh.png
    az1ANBa.png
    BPsirqg.png
    jgiJTxK.png
  • Options
    Thank you @rosemow !! You are so super sweet! I missed the part where she already had a name (Jenny). I edited my post to correct her name. Thanks for looking around my room. Jenny wishes her parents would let her put in a real lane! Maybe one day if she keeps her grades up!
  • Options
    @PitlordMaggie Jenny will do great as a stylist, she has styled her room perfectly! It is gorgeous!
  • Options
    SeriphinaFyieSeriphinaFyie Posts: 3,506 Member
    edited March 2020
    Entry Form
    Theme for the week: A girls bedroom reflecting the career she wants to do when she grows up
    Gallery name of room: Aspiring Doctor
    Origin id: SeriphinaFyie
    Description: Jenny watched an eye-opening documentary with her dad a while back and it inspired her to become a doctor and work with Sims without Borders to help Sims all over the world. She's become pen-pals with Sims all over the globe and is eager to meet with them in her travels after she completes medical school.
    Pictures of the room:

kHJzq5Q.jpg

sPMsyLS.jpg

pjA7k1k.jpg
  • Options
    Movie Props Bedroom is a very beautiful bedroom for a teen who wants to be a Stylist to the Stars! @PitlordMaggie :) The furnishings and golden colours are very elegant and lovely! Very pretty type of bed and bedhead windows curtains! The hanging baskets are a lovely touch! The candles on the bedside table are very nice lighting and suits the room well! The costume on the wall, and shield, knive/daggers, bat and other items from movies looks great! Very nice closet and clothes/shoes rack dresser to store the other costumes, as well as a place to store clothes to use when styling her friends. It is great the wardrobe station is in the room for her to enjoy using. Very nice vanity table area for her to enjoy sitting there doing her makeup and using the sketchpad. The Directors chair that she is sitting on looks great! She will enjoy sitting at the study desk using her laptop and reading movie books from the bookcase. Very lovely marble flooring and pretty patterned floor rug! The movie star wall picture is a very nice touch!
    It is a very lovely bedroom for a teen who dreams of becoming a Stylist to the Stars! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge :)
  • Options
    Aspiring Doctor is a very nice bedroom for a caring young girl who thoughtfully wants to become a Doctor and help other Sims all around the world! @SeriphinaFyie :) The medical and global themed furnishings are very nice! The skeleton,injured mysim, doctors bag, medical wall chart, and surgical dish and tools on the cabinet are very great! It is a very nice touch that there is a global map on her bedroom wall to reflect that she wants to work and help with Sims without Borders around the world. The pink patterned flooring is pretty! Her school bag and lunch box are great homely touches in the room.Very nice study desk corner nook for her to do her studies as she prepares to be a Doctor. She will enjoy using the computer to talk with friends all over the Sims world. It is great that she has her penpal cards on the wall. The calendar is a homely touch. It is great there is an orange tree in the corner for her to enjoy fresh fruit. Very nice bedhead wall hanging,and the basket, books and plant are nice on the bedside table.
    It is a lovely bedroom for an aspiring Doctor who caringly wants to help others around the world! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge :)
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Entry Form
    Theme for the week: a girl's bedroom reflecting the career she wants to do when she grows up
    Origin ID: coolsim9999999
    Gallery name of room: Building My Career
    Gallery Link:
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/B071D2F15D1211EA8BB62BEB039685A8?searchtype=hashtag&category=all&time=all&searchquery=oneroomoneweekonetheme&sortby=newest&max=50&maxis=false
    Back Story:
    Jenny wants to be an architect when she grows up --- or a Sims 4 builder architect, hence the 5 dollhouses of different styles, gaming computer and console/TV :)!
    Pictures of the room:
    Ip7ynKG.png
    bird's eye view of the room
    Additional Screenshots:
    TnjUXQ1.png
    OPv8wqQ.png
    ox6NMRn.png
    3y0pWpo.png
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    Building My Career is a lovely colorful bedroom for a young girl who wants to be an Architect or a Sims 4 Builder Architect! @coolsim9999999 :) Very nice furnishings and layout! The five types of dollhouses to reflect her builder aspiration looks great in the room! Very nice colourful jigsaw themed floor pattern which looks great and suits the building theme very well! The coloured circles floor rugs are very nice and are great to reflect the colour shades of items in the Sims. The architectural and gaming themed pictures on the walls look great! She will enjoy playing console games on the tv, and have fun playing The Sims on her study desk computer! She will enjoy doing artwork on the activities table to prepare for when she sketches plans for builds as an architect. The tree and sun are nice touches on the wall, and the wall lights and modern clocks look great! The spanner building banner is great! She will enjoy playing with toys from the toy chest.
    It is a very nice bedroom for an aspiring architect! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge :)
  • Options
    Thank you very much for your awesome and very detailed review of my architect or Sims 4 builder architect career kids' room @rosemow B)<3! I’m really happy that you like the layout, furniture, five different styled dollhouses, jigsaw puzzle floor covering, the color theory rug, the gaming and architectural pictures, console, TV, computer and desk to play The Sims and activity table B)<3! I’m glad you like the tree, sun, clocks wall lights banner and toy box :):)!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    marryacheesecakemarryacheesecake Posts: 39 Member
    @shakerella

> @shakerella said:
    > @MikkiMikkiMikkiM This is a nice room for a girl that like photography. I need to get that picture string over the bed. The leaf wall looks nice over the desk.
    > @JustKeepSimming I like how you made the bar on the mirror for the ballerina. The room is pretty!
    > @Moon3NL Zookeeper sounds like a fun profession!! I love the giraffe flooring and all of the animals you were able to add to the room.
    > @SarahTheRed Very neat how you papered the walls around the bed with that wallpaper. I always wonder what to do with it. I like this room a lot.
    > @wendyology Awesome robotics room! The wallpaper, shapes, and furniture pieces are perfect to go with her future career.
    > @JojoMOMSTER She is living in the right place to be a conservationist! The skylight roof is nice for looking at the stars at night. Sulani is so peaceful.
    > @leashahampton You ballerina room is beautiful. I like how you put that awning over the bed. I've never thought to do that.
    > @icanhassims Great veterinarian-to-be room! She is so cute matching her stuffed puppy toy. Such a cute and fun room.
    > @AndyMeadeson Nice how you chose pictures and lights to go with the Traffic Lights (green yellow red). Very creative room!
    > @AlJay What a lucky girl to have a basketball hoop in her bedroom! This is a dream bedroom for a girl or boy!
    > @AliSim19 The two rooms having different cleanliness is spot on! Keep it clean for the cameras! You've made the perfect mess too!
    > @marryacheesecake Super cool room! It is like you brought the outdoors in! So nice she can paint murals on her walls.
    > @luckyheather The cupcake you made of pool lights is fantastic!! What a pretty room! She will love playing with the cooking tools and dreaming of becoming a chef.
    > @Jazztizz Your presentation is very nice. She will love practicing gaming in this room with her friends. I like the colors you chose.
    > @SimTresa I almost did detective! So cute she has her k9.
    > @emere Nice foodie room. I like the colors you used. Whoever thought that picture would go great over a bed?!!

Thank you for valuation. :)
  • Options
    marryacheesecakemarryacheesecake Posts: 39 Member
    @rosemow thank you also for your detailed rating and the indication of the error in mine # ☻
  • Options
    You’re welcome @marryacheesecake :) It doesn’t matter about the wrong hashtag. It is just that your room isn’t appearing with the rest of the rooms.
  • Options
    AliSim19AliSim19 Posts: 443 Member
    Thank you so much @shakerella :)<3
  • Options
    AlJayAlJay Posts: 1,655 Member
    Thank you @shakerella :)
  • Options
    JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,966 Member
    Beautiful rooms all around and so many worthy ideas for a young SIM to aspire to.

Whatever Jenny chooses to do, she will be an amazing SIM with all these ideas to choose from.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top