Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Question about pregnant sims and vacation days?

So what do you do if you have pregnant sims on vacation? Do I send them home so she can have the baby? Also what if you don't have enough vacation days and you send them on vacation?
tenor.gif?itemid=5228641

Comments

• Options
    thesims3boythesims3boy Posts: 18,046 Member
    If you send them on vacation on days they're supposed to work, they'll still get paid (I think). That's what happened to me.
  • Options
    AshkevronAshkevron Posts: 579 Member
    In the live twitch feed this question was asked. They said they were almost positive you had to send the woman home to have the baby.

As for the vacation days, I don't know, I mean what happens if you normally miss work? But again from the twitch feed not everyone has to go home. If only one member of the family works, you only need to send that person home and the others can remain.

simsvip.com has the full twitch replay on their main page
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    You can stay as long as you have the money, you can stay forever if you have the money.
    If you are pregnant, you have the baby at home, not sure if you send them home, or they automatic when you go in to labor are sent home, will have to replay to make sure.
  • Options
    AshkevronAshkevron Posts: 579 Member
    edited January 2015
    If you edit the lot you will be staying on before you travel (you MUST edit before you travel as once you are renting the build option is greyed out) and add a computer, or an easel....you can make money while you are there. Running out of money for another week, finish off a half dozen paintings and sell them and voila, another week of vacation.

Also once you edit a lot (adding an easel for example) the easel stays there if you do leave and come back.
    Post edited by Ashkevron on
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    Evalen wrote: »
    You can stay as long as you have the money, you can stay forever if you have the money.
    If you are pregnant, you have the baby at home, not sure if you send them home, or they automatic when you go in to labor are sent home, will have to replay to make sure.
    You have to send them home to have the baby I just experienced that. So they all cut the vacation short. :\

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641