The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How do you put pictures in your signature?

TheSimDionTheSimDion Posts: 234 Member
I am not actually sure where to put this topic so here ya go...so I tried using photobucket and copying the links and it isn't working, so what am I doing wrong? I upload my picture and copy the img link on photobucket and put it in my signature and it isn't working. Am I doing something wrong? I searched up other discussions and it didn't answer my questions.

Comments

• Options
    sirguylittlesirguylittle Posts: 776 Member
    @TheSimDion, check in your profile sig section to see if it says you can use BBCode. If not then you won't be able to post a link or image there. Apparently, they are still working on it and haven't ironed out all the bugs yet.
    This post mentions that they expect it to take 2-3 weeks to sort out, the original post was dated 24 September, so hopefully any day now :)
    Member or new Member? Everything you need to know
  • Options
    TheSimDionTheSimDion Posts: 234 Member
    @TheSimDion, check in your profile sig section to see if it says you can use BBCode. If not then you won't be able to post a link or image there. Apparently, they are still working on it and haven't ironed out all the bugs yet.
    This post mentions that they expect it to take 2-3 weeks to sort out, the original post was dated 24 September, so hopefully any day now :)
    Member or new Member? Everything you need to know

I doesn't say anything about it on my sig, but it does say I can use it on my comments. I thought I would be able to use it since I am a member because when I wasn't it said I didn't have permission to have a signature or something like that. I guess I will just have to wait for some bugs to be fixed then and for the site to be fully revamped I guess. Thanks!