Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Official The Sims 4 100 Baby Challenge [UPDATED ON DEC 29, 2018]

Comments

• Options
    WeathieWeathie Posts: 486 Member
    Congrats!! I'm still on my first matriarch, currently her baby count stands at 32! Eeek! Renee is gorgeous! <3
    untitled-1.png

• Options
    PrincessGeorgiaPrincessGeorgia Posts: 1 New Member
    @Ashleigh825 are the mods that let you have more traits against the rules
  • Options
    desirae333desirae333 Posts: 261 Member
    Weathie wrote: »
    Congrats!! I'm still on my first matriarch, currently her baby count stands at 32! Eeek! Renee is gorgeous! <3

Thank you! When I stopped with Constance, I could have had at least 3 more pregnancies but I was really happy with Renee as the next matriarch and thought it wouldn't be a bad thing to let Constance have some days as an adult where she wasn't pregnant. lol
  • Options
    SomeChick1SomeChick1 Posts: 535 Member
    GDfanet94 wrote: »
    I'm getting bored doing this challenge. how can I make it funnier or more challenging?

Give your town a makeover, including Sims. Get rid of all of the default clubs and parks and download new lots from the gallery. Also, evict or turn on aging for non-played households. This is a LONG challenge. I got sooooo sick of seeing Bella Goth. lol. Download random families from the gallery. I did this and one day Miley Cyrus showed up on my doorstep. Whaaaat?! lol. I did not download her intentionally. I was like where the eff did you come from? New house is another one. I change houses often. Get creative. I had a frat house of 8 guys. I challenged my Sim to get pregnant by every one without getting caught.

If all else fails, leave it alone and come back to it. I didn't play for about a month and came back and my family was right where I left them.
  • Options
    SomeChick1SomeChick1 Posts: 535 Member
    desirae333 wrote: »
    Now officially at 30 kids, founding matriarch still has 10 days until she ages into an elder and is currently pregnant. 27/30 kids are YAs already too! :)

Question for you. What do you do with the kids when they move out? I am on on baby 40-something and I've noticed it's taking longer and longer to load if I leave the lot the more Sims I add to the game.
  • Options
    FizzstixFizzstix Posts: 990 Member
    SomeChick1 wrote: »
    Now officially at 30 kids, founding matriarch still has 10 days until she ages into an elder and is currently pregnant. 27/30 kids are YAs already too! :)

Question for you. What do you do with the kids when they move out? I am on on baby 40-something and I've noticed it's taking longer and longer to load if I leave the lot the more Sims I add to the game.

It takes forever for the game to load/save if you have multiple generations loaded into your game. I have MCCC running and my game does not cull the population or relationships.
  • Options
    SomeChick1 wrote: »

I have all of them living in the town. My game hasn't slowed down at all, so I'm not sure?
  • Options
    lexiesimmer1998lexiesimmer1998 Posts: 10 New Member
    any one at that point of the challenge when its like crunch time, and your matriarch is almost an elder is close to being an elder so you try to have as many babies as you can. that's where I'm at. expecting the have 40 by the time she becomes a elder we are on 37/
  • Options
    Liziann1Liziann1 Posts: 1,461 Member
    [img][/img]969092d3-8d8d-411a-a4b0-7ddbf7ccd034.png

Update! My founder's first son has just passed away and 3 others are now elders and will follow suit. My founder herself is still 16 days from being an elder, currently has 24 kids and is pregnant again. Here are all the pictures of the kids who have made it to adults so far! 20/24. My founder's picture is off to the left.

I love the photos in the picture, how do you do that ?

Check out My showcase thread
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/853211/dizzisquirrels-showcase#latest]
    or look for me in the Gallery
    aka DizziSquirrel

• Options
    edited October 2016
    Liziann1 wrote: »

Update! My founder's first son has just passed away and 3 others are now elders and will follow suit. My founder herself is still 16 days from being an elder, currently has 24 kids and is pregnant again. Here are all the pictures of the kids who have made it to adults so far! 20/24. My founder's picture is off to the left.

Thank you! It's really easy! For the Matriarchs I just have them take a selfie, and then it is in their inventory. For the kids I get the Matriarch to take a photo of them, and it is in her inventory.
    Edit: OH, and for the twins I get them to take a picture with each other.
  • Options

Thank you! It's really easy! For the Matriarchs I just have them take a selfie, and then it is in their inventory. For the kids I get the Matriarch to take a photo of them, and it is in her inventory.

What would you do if you have triplets?
  • Options
    Fizzstix wrote: »

So far, I haven't had triplets and have only had them once in game - so I am hoping that I don't. However, if I did I would just have my matriarch take a picture of each of them and in the name of their picture I would add that they are a triplet. The only reason I get the twins to take them together is to save space on the wall.
  • Options

So far, I haven't had triplets and have only had them once in game - so I am hoping that I don't. However, if I did I would just have my matriarch take a picture of each of them and in the name of their picture I would add that they are a triplet. The only reason I get the twins to take them together is to save space on the wall.

I like how you have arranged the pictures and have the twins take their picture together. It was clever thinking. :D
  • Options
    Thank you @desirae333 I assume no skill is needed ? is the option to take a selfie in the sims menu ie click on the selected sim ?
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/853211/dizzisquirrels-showcase#latest]
    aka DizziSquirrel

• Options
    Thank you @desirae333 I assume no skill is needed ? is the option to take a selfie in the sims menu ie click on the selected sim ?

No skills to take a selfie, however you will gain the photography skill. Oh... but I do believe you will need to have the GTW expansion pack, as the photography skill came with that pack.
  • Options

I like how you have arranged the pictures and have the twins take their picture together. It was clever thinking. :D

Thanks hehe :D
  • Options

As Fizzstix said, no skill is needed. It is in the phone menu, the last category. You can do take selfie, take picture of, or take picture with. I do take multiple because you do gain skill and there are times where the picture comes out in poor quality.
  • Options
    Thank you Both x x
    aka DizziSquirrel

• Options
    Bluedrops25Bluedrops25 Posts: 12 New Member
    I don't know why but my sim does age while she's pregnant. Because of this I've only been able to have 11 kids with her and she only has 12 more days until she's an adult. Is there anyway to fix this glitch?
  • Options
    I don't know why but my sim does age while she's pregnant. Because of this I've only been able to have 11 kids with her and she only has 12 more days until she's an adult. Is there anyway to fix this glitch?

Ive found my sim aged, but while pregnant the bar is grey and sparkly and not aging if that makes sense ?
    My matriarch just had baby 13 and turned elder straight after delivery ( all single babies)
    aka DizziSquirrel

• Options

That's not a bad go. The sim will continue to age before and after the pregnancy. I think it stops nearing the 2nd trimester. I personally always try and get my matriarchs pregnant the same day they have a baby to limit the amount they age between babies.
  • Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    edited October 2016
    I have decided to try this challenge in not 1 not 2 but 3 Sim games, just to see the differences between them , I am working on doing the challenge in Sims 2, 3 & 4, I probably wont finish them all especially in 4, but I will try to, it would be awesome to get a that medal for the challenge after I finish, this was great idea, thanks for sharing this.
    P.S. Good luck to everyone on this challenge and congrats to the winners who finish it as well, I say Bravo!! great job, :)
  • Options
    SimmerSteffieSimmerSteffie Posts: 723 Member
    If anyone is interested, I just recently restarted this challenge on my Youtube channel!
    I'm only on the second part, so there isn't much to catch up on.
  • Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    I have decided to try this challenge in not 1 not 2 but 3 Sim games, just to see the differences between them , I am working on doing the challenge in Sims 2, 3 & 4, I probably wont finish them all especially in 4, but I will try to, it would be awesome to get a that medal for the challenge after I finish, this was great idea, thanks for sharing this.
    P.S. Good luck to everyone on this challenge and congrats to the winners who finish it as well, I say Bravo!! great job, :)

1 child in the sims 2 alone is difficult, let alone 100! Kudos to you!
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member

1 child in the sims 2 alone is difficult, let alone 100! Kudos to you!

Why thank you, much appreciated, the Sims 2 is My favorite game, so It will be okay, :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top