Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EPIC PATCH!!

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    RedWingsRedWings Posts: 61 Member
    edited September 2014
    who cares!Let it go already.
  • Options
    EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member
    RedWings wrote: »
    who cares!Let it go already.
    This thread died 40 minutes. I didn't even notice his reply. You shouldn't have posted this.... Now I'm going to respond.
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member
    Klaw01 wrote: »
    > @EasyToRead said:<br />
    > Klaw01 wrote: »<br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > Of course you know the results and that's why you even said you wanted this to be another forum.<br />
    > <br />
    > Wrong! I don't equate gay to be anything. It's interpreted on a case by case basis. OBVIOUSLY, IT WAS USE WRONGLY HERE!<br />
    <br />
    Again you do the same, equate that I wished this was another forum simply to use the "gay". I simply wished this be another forum to deeply discuss the matter. <br />
    <br />
    You don't equate gay to "be anything". But not anything is "interpreted on a case by case basis". Wow.<br />
    <br />
    If you don't equate gay for gay, then gay could be chocolate ice cream or a blue unicorn. We define the the world with words, and every one equates for a definition.
    You sure like overusing the word equate. First of all. You didn't simply want to deeply discuss the matter. Who are you kidding based on your original post. It hinted nothing from that. Don't make BS up.

Wow lol. You are trying to scrutinize what I'm saying to have it your way. It is by a case by case basis. It is used with different meanings depending on the situation. When it was used here, it obviously wasn't used in a positive way..... And then you go on rambling about gay for gay. I made myself pretty clear from the start I support the proper use of the word.
    hEFcp6z.gif