Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Church For Your Village

aquiliferaquilifer Posts: 206 Member
edited September 2014 in The Sims 4 Lots
I figured some sims might need a good place to get married. So, I built a village church. Comments and critiques are more than welcome. Hopefully, this post will push me into full member status, so I can attach pictures. But until then, you can find the photo album here:

s1371.photobucket.com/user/Dracifer/library/Village%20Cathedral

The village church is also uploaded into the gallery in case you want to download it and take a closer look.

Update: I now have full membership, so pictures will be posted below.
Post edited by aquilifer on

Comments

• Options
    DavlanDavlan Posts: 87 Member
    Beautiful church!
  • Options
    simsinmysleepsimsinmysleep Posts: 651 Member
    Whoa, that's beautiful! I was expecting a cute little country church and instead... this gorgeous, huge cathedral. This is going in my game for sure. :)
    KGLsNuM.jpg
  • Options
    TwilightVampiresTwilightVampires Posts: 86 Member
    Stunning church!
    " Forgive others not because they deserve forgiveness, but because you deserve peace"
    I AM A MAC PLAYER
    EK I GET TO PLAY THE SIMS 4 ON 17/02/15!
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,614 Member
    The Cathedral is so very nice! :) Very nice exterior design of it! The towers are great!Very nice roofing! Great texture of the exterior. It looks very nice how you have used the arches in the build! The placement of the windows is very nice. Very nice layout of the interior of the Church. The long red carpeting aisleway down the middle of it and the pews placed either side of it looks very nice! It looks great how you have done side alcove pew areas too.
    It is a very nice Church! :)
  • Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Well done and thanks for thinking of our lonely sims looking for that partner!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    Sim1P3Sim1P3 Posts: 221 Member
    Wow fantastic job!
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Trying to post some actual pictures, now that I have my full membership.
    [img][/img]09-07-14_1-41nbspAM_zpsaaa94d86.png
    [img][/img]09-07-14_1-45nbspAM_zps069ed431.png
    [img][/img]Dracifer09-05-14_12-35nbspPM_zps1a93ed95.png/Village%20Cathedral/09-07-14_1-40nbspAM_zps45d394a2.png
    [img][/img]09-07-14_1-40nbspAM_zps45d394a2.png
  • Options
    KaraFredKaraFred Posts: 44 Member
    Gorgeous work
  • Options
    WicCaesarWicCaesar Posts: 67 Member
    Very beautiful work!
    SIMGNATURE.png
  • Options
    KaylyRedKaylyRed Posts: 309 Member
    Wow, that's amazing! I love how you handled the roofs. (Hate that the roofs leave artifacts on the interior walls, though. Hope Maxis fixes that, because I've had the same problem.)
    Download the Americana Series! Sears catalog kit homes and more from 20thCentury America. Additional manors and community builds in my Showcase Thread.| Origin ID: KaylyRed

• Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    That is such a realistic looking church! Love that roof! Great job! <3
  • Options
    KeyserFnKeyserFn Posts: 1,424 Member
    That is awesome what do I look for in the gallory if I want to download it
    b96a6288-80b2-4a90-b4f2-d0ff50a849e2.jpg~original

Origin gtgirl1999
    twitter @gtgirl_99
  • Options
    Just do a search in the gallery for "Village Church" and it should pop up. Or even just "Church." I think a couple of different lots share the same name but it shouldn't be too hard to pick out (even though the main picture in the gallery is decidedly unflattering; when I visit my church, I pray for a new Zindas Golden Sims).