The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Calmorezoo's DNA Coms Sims3/4 [ @Morakai question for you ]

1161718192022...Next

Comments

• Options
    calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    Morakai wrote: »
    oh dear...
    I love going back into studios of my favorite builders. However, I am still looking forward to seeing this build.

please go to the current DNA thread your build is waiting.
    Have loads of fun.
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    MorakaiMorakai Posts: 3,806 Member
    I was downloading when you placed it on the DNA site. hehe Just got out of game after taking a look at the build. You did an amazing job! I love the extra large kitchen, and the stables and grounds are amazing! The string of lights around race track is a wonderful touch! Will admit I am not a fan of yellow, but it is easy enough to tweek myself. That is just a preference thing and takes NOTHING away from the jaw dropping gorgeousness that is Gabriel Arches. Love how you did the bedrooms, and the colors. I will admit the purple one is a fav. hehe Though glad you left a Master bedroom as well as vamp room, that way she can get a hubby to help fill the other rooms. hehe Oh and the pond/swimming hole? Freaking gorgeous! Forgot to look int he basement, but was so overwhelmed already I had to come here and gush! THank you so very much!
    <3<3<3
  • Options
    calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    Morakai wrote: »
    I was downloading when you placed it on the DNA site. hehe Just got out of game after taking a look at the build. You did an amazing job! I love the extra large kitchen, and the stables and grounds are amazing! The string of lights around race track is a wonderful touch! Will admit I am not a fan of yellow, but it is easy enough to tweek myself. That is just a preference thing and takes NOTHING away from the jaw dropping gorgeousness that is Gabriel Arches. Love how you did the bedrooms, and the colors. I will admit the purple one is a fav. hehe Though glad you left a Master bedroom as well as vamp room, that way she can get a hubby to help fill the other rooms. hehe Oh and the pond/swimming hole? Freaking gorgeous! Forgot to look int he basement, but was so overwhelmed already I had to come here and gush! THank you so very much!
    <3<3<3

lol the yellow,In the living areas i was going for gold and emerald. But hay each to their own .
    Im glad your happy with the overall look of the lot. hope your vamps have loads of fun in it.
    h2xmsbl]