The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Just a few more weeks!

I am looking forward to playing a game that has little lag and easier building options. I love the creative end of the Sims whether it's Sims or lots. I have been creating Sims with the demo the last few weeks and I am really excited for building my dream house! I can't wait til I can play. I am hoping this is a perfect blend of 2 and 3.

Comments

• Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,653 Member
    Perfect blend of 2 and 3? Where have you been?
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,589 Member
    That's what I keep saying to myself- Just a few more weeks! #Iwillwalkwithoutalimp LOL

Sorry, what? A Game?... Oh, I hope you have a wonderful time and really enjoy playing. :)
  • Options
    JadedJaneJadedJane Posts: 991 Member
    I know there is a lot missing. I am trying to stay optimistic. And I am hoping they build on it... A LOT! I have been playing Sims 2 lately because My Sims 3 game has become more wonky than ever. S3 worked great until I got some of the patches. So that is my opinion anyways. Sims 2 had charm amd 3 seemed flat. I am hoping simwise it is a perfect blend for my taste. I guess maybe I have been playing the Demo far too much and having way too much fun as well....
  • Options
    Halle_MHalle_M Posts: 6,539 Member
    I know! They are running out of time to yank even more stuff out of this game.
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,589 Member
    JadedJane wrote: »
    I know there is a lot missing. I am trying to stay optimistic. And I am hoping they build on it... A LOT! I have been playing Sims 2 lately because My Sims 3 game has become more wonky than ever. S3 worked great until I got some of the patches. So that is my opinion anyways. Sims 2 had charm amd 3 seemed flat. I am hoping simwise it is a perfect blend for my taste. I guess maybe I have been playing the Demo far too much and having way too much fun as well....

I do love the look of the Sims and I appreciate a lot of the build mode features... I just wish it was more a perfect blend for MY tastes. ;)

It's nothing but a thing, I'll get it sooner or later. :D