Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Need to know what happen here!

Hi, I'm having a problem about my username was change when they changed to this new forum.I spoke with EA help center and they are just as confuse about the situation like I am.I don't know how this happen but,when I log in to my sims 3 account my username is correct.I'm asking whom ever work on changing these accounts over to this forum to please take another look at my email address and see that my username have been uses since 2009.Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    ShepherdmoonShepherdmoon Posts: 1,486 Member
    Is that your origin username?
    tumblr_static_sh2.gif
  • Options
    MylitaMylita Posts: 4,447 Member
    This happened to someone else. The problem appears to be that this forum is still under construction and no one in the live chat knows about it. Thus they aren't able to help. You could try calling, but I would wait a few days to let this site be completed, before trying for help again.

Mylita
    No friends requests, please.
  • Options
    bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
    Is that your origin username?
    Not this one but,the one on the sims 3 old forum.
  • Options
    Ok, I will try that Mylita thanks !
  • Options
    ToblieToblie Posts: 3,099 Member
    Yeah it's your origin account name here I think.
  • Options
    Toblie wrote: »
    Yeah it's your origin account name here I think.

Well,I don't know what they did but it is annoying the heck out of me.
  • Options
    InannaWintermoonInannaWintermoon Posts: 3,400 Member
    OMG!!! What is with the lewd pics??????????? I can't even report that nonsense, the button keeps vanishing under the posts below. Come on now, why post something so vulgar?
    It's quite drop from the top, so how ya feeling down there?
  • Options
    I guess they having had any !!!
  • Options
    simsluvr90simsluvr90 Posts: 3,030 Member
    OMG!!! What is with the lewd pics??????????? I can't even report that nonsense, the button keeps vanishing under the posts below. Come on now, why post something so vulgar?

the simself person has been banned, but they made a anklebracalet2 account... this is the 4th account... EA needs to learn how to ban IP
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    edited August 2014
    Oh please please EA take the pics away. My eyes burn and I need to go to bed soon. Not something I wanted to see late at night. :(

Why would they leave the pics up? :(
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    SprinklesBonBonSprinklesBonBon Posts: 2,727 Member
    another op's thread has been slapped with the dirty pics :( omg I hope they do something about this!!
    Still waiting for Toddlers...
  • Options
    simsluvr90simsluvr90 Posts: 3,030 Member
    nekobear wrote: »
    another op's thread has been slapped with the dirty pics :( omg I hope they do something about this!!

there are multiple threads tagged
  • Options
    nekobear wrote: »

Looks like the user has just been banned, although the pics are still there.
    tumblr_static_sh2.gif
  • Options
    sammlynn364sammlynn364 Posts: 82 Member
    That's exactly what I'm thinking. There are kids on here... and people that have no desire at all to see that kind of stuff. Forum moderators need to take down all inappropriate things, not just ban a user. For a child it wouldn't just be, "This user has been banned, carry on".

Anyway, I'm sorry @beville that this happened to your thread. On topic- is there any way you may be using a different email address than you used before? My mom and I have separate e-mail addresses and origin IDs, hers I used mostly when I was just reading TS3 forums, and mine I use more now and when I reply to posts. She has another e-mail address/Origin ID as well very similar to the one she uses now (that she used to use), and the only difference is that one ends with bresnan and the other with MSN. The reason I bring all of that up is that sometimes I get them mixed up when we are buying Sim Points and such, and log into the wrong one.

• Options
    hope these pictures are moved...I'm having to close my eyes while scrolling lol aaahh :s
  • Options
    They took those pictures down.
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    That's exactly what I'm thinking. There are kids on here... and people that have no desire at all to see that kind of stuff. Forum moderators need to take down all inappropriate things, not just ban a user. For a child it wouldn't just be, "This user has been banned, carry on".

It's very disturbing. Unsolicited cartoon animal sex is just plain weird and I don't want to see it. Even as an adult I'm still fairly easily shocked. It's not right to foist sexual content on anyone, least of all in a public forum where we know there are underage members. The thought of a younger person seeing this, particularly one as naive and unworldly as my younger self, is too horrible to contemplate.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    phew yay! you got your thread cleaned thumb up
  • Options
    beville wrote: »

No they didn't--they are just "buried". If you click on them, they appear again.
    tumblr_static_sh2.gif
  • Options
    InannaWintermoonInannaWintermoon Posts: 3,400 Member
    I didn't have to click on them to see, and now I cannot unsee that...my eyes........... :s
    It's quite drop from the top, so how ya feeling down there?
  • Options

Anyway, I'm sorry @beville that this happened to your thread. On topic- is there any way you may be using a different email address than you used before? My mom and I have separate e-mail addresses and origin IDs, hers I used mostly when I was just reading TS3 forums, and mine I use more now and when I reply to posts. She has another e-mail address/Origin ID as well very similar to the one she uses now (that she used to use), and the only difference is that one ends with bresnan and the other with MSN. The reason I bring all of that up is that sometimes I get them mixed up when we are buying Sim Points and such, and log into the wrong one.

They did change my email back in 2012 but I been using the new one for 2 years now.
  • Options
    Kristen4810Kristen4810 Posts: 243 Member
    If the trolling continues, I'm scared they might just take away our ability to post images at all
  • Options
    beville wrote: »

No they didn't--they are just "buried". If you click on them, they appear again.
    Haha I didn't even notice that!
  • Options
    DrusillaDrusilla Posts: 155 Member
    oh my god O_O that's bad