Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

'Check Alignment of Stars'

Did you know that when you check alignment of stars, it gives you Career Performance, a little Logic, and has a 15% chance to call down a Meteor Strike near your Sim? (Info from Carl's Guide) Because I did NOT know that! Today was the first time I ever had a sim check the alignment, and I just about had a heart attack.

A whole bunch of lightning was hitting the ground around my sim, it started pouring, and then meteor's started smacking into the ground where ever my sim was standing. I had her running all over the lot dodging death. My poor pregnant sim. :lol::lol:

I should've taken a picture but I was in shock, I didn't know that, that could even happen. :mrgreen:
funny-kitten-scared-of-a-lizard_zps4fet4xdj.gif

Comments

• Options
    Cyron43Cyron43 Posts: 8,055 Member
    edited August 2014
    I didn't know about 'Check Alignment of Stars'. So thank you for the tip. :)
    One question though: Have you been to the dystopian future? Meteor impacts are pretty usual there.
    This space is for rent.
  • Options
    VespidaeVespidae Posts: 3,354 Member
    edited August 2014
    Cyron43 wrote:
    I didn't know about 'Check Alignment of Stars'. So thank you for the tip. :)
    One question though: Have you been to the dystopian future? Meteor impacts are pretty usual there.

No problem! :thumbup: My reaction was, "What does this new interaction do?" and then "Bad idea!! Bad idea!!" :mrgreen::lol:

I have not yet been to the dystopian future. I just changed it to the Utopian Future, but my game crashed before it finished loading. :(
    funny-kitten-scared-of-a-lizard_zps4fet4xdj.gif
  • Options
    Cyron43Cyron43 Posts: 8,055 Member
    edited August 2014
    Thanks for clarifying. As of yet I was under the impression massive meteor showers like the one you faced were only possible in Dystopia. Good to know about that as I try to avoid them at all because I don't want to see anything destroyed that I have built up with great effort.
    This space is for rent.