Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TnT_Terry, Grizzly, BlackSheba and goddess0676sm... Thank you!

Yesterday I got this random email and it read...

"Passing along kindness today. You can thank TnT_Terry, Grizzly and Blacksheba. They got me so I got you. Hope you are well. :)

godess0676sm has gifted you: The Way the Moss Grows Stone Steps."

I am not sure how I got pulled into the crossfire, but thank you so much to all of you! The kindness you spread is greatly appreciated throughout the GG and especially by me! These steps will add a wonderful touch to my game, and I cannot thank you enough!

You are all wonderful simmers who have made the GG a special home away from home for me, and I wish I could give you all a big hug! Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    TnT_TerryTnT_Terry Posts: 6,629 Member
    edited July 2014
    :-o awwwwe sweet Mary, you are so making me cry here hon.It truly isn't a cross-fire at all,just that I wanted to see Goddeses rare wl demolished and didn't have enough to do it on my own, so I sic'd the masses on her :evil: :mrgreen: :twisted: She in turn decided to pay it forward to a very special friend, and that being you my dear :wink:
    enjoy your new toy, squishy hugz ;)
    I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png