Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My dog's reaction to the Sims 4 demo....

I created my first sim (extremely excitedly):

Sims4DorothyGray_zps93462746.jpg

TADA!

Then the little (insert endearment - of course) actually managed to switch my laptop off and actually looked smug! :evil:

The thing is he's been lying next to me while I've been playing and was watching the screen..... EA my pug's verdict is your demo is terrible!

I on the otherhand think it's great - a little difficult at first but great.

santaandtheelves-Copy_zps33ad8a40.png[img][/img]

Comments

• Options
    zorba2357zorba2357 Posts: 6,103 Member
    edited July 2014
    How funny, whelp, maybe he's waiting for the sims 4 Pets CAS?

I have a pug / chihuahua mix, he's a real spoiled little 🐸🐸🐸🐸! Totally cute.
  • Options
    LivilivzLivilivz Posts: 206 Member
    edited July 2014
    zorba2357 wrote:
    How funny, whelp, maybe he's waiting for the sims 4 Pets CAS?

I have a pug / chihuahua mix, he's a real spoiled little 🐸🐸🐸🐸! Totally cute.

Ahhhh we saw one of those today on our walk! So adorable! Name? Aha trust me to start a discussion on dogs and their names in a sims forum. Mostly why I lurk aha :oops: Don't want to get banned for an overload of pug gifs! :P

Ours are spoilt too - maybe why the puppy acts like such a diva!
  • Options
    Evenstar606Evenstar606 Posts: 1,618 Member
    edited July 2014
    I have two toy poodles and a Toy Poodle-Spaniel mix (it won't let me type the mixed name on here, it censored it. So I'll just refer to her as a Toy Poodle-Spaniel).

Anyway, whenever I'm making a Sim in Sims 3, and my eight pound toy poodle is watching, she will growl and bark at the Sim on the computer screen. Especially when I'm working on their face close up. :lol:
  • Options
    phineas1920phineas1920 Posts: 935 Member
    edited July 2014
    That's funny. I'll be sure to keep the dog away from my computer! We have a Jack Russell, but he doesn't usually bother my laptop.
    5fhzzo.jpg
  • Options
    SapientsimsolidSapientsimsolid Posts: 3,169 Member
    edited July 2014
    Livilivz wrote:
    I created my first sim (extremely excitedly):

Sims4DorothyGray_zps93462746.jpg

TADA!

Then the little (insert endearment - of course) actually managed to switch my laptop off and actually looked smug! :evil:

The thing is he's been lying next to me while I've been playing and was watching the screen..... EA my pug's verdict is your demo is terrible!

I on the otherhand think it's great - a little difficult at first but great.

she's very pretty, congrats :-)
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    I have two toy poodles and a Toy Poodle-Spaniel mix (it won't let me type the mixed name on here, it censored it. So I'll just refer to her as a Toy Poodle-Spaniel).

Anyway, whenever I'm making a Sim in Sims 3, and my eight pound toy poodle is watching, she will growl and bark at the Sim on the computer screen. Especially when I'm working on their face close up. :lol:

Ahhh that's crazy! Do you make super realistic looking sims? :lol:

Oh my goodness he's driving me crazy - he's now trying to use my mouse.... :x The future of the sims - Sims 6 specifically tailored so that your dog can play also!
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    That's funny. I'll be sure to keep the dog away from my computer! We have a Jack Russell, but he doesn't usually bother my laptop.

You're lucky! My dog sees it as something that divides my attention away from him.... I mean I'm an idiot though I shouldn't leave it around him. He's 8 months old and already sees it as his nemesis..... :lol:
  • Options
    phineas1920phineas1920 Posts: 935 Member
    edited July 2014
    Livilivz wrote:

You're lucky! My dog sees it as something that divides my attention away from him.... I mean I'm an idiot though I shouldn't leave it around him. He's 8 months old and already sees it as his nemesis..... :lol:

If I use it on the couch or the bed, he'll climb up in my lap and lay down, but I can usually work around him...usually. :-) He's pretty laid back, especially for a Jack Russell.
    5fhzzo.jpg
  • Options
    Jdavij20033Jdavij20033 Posts: 2,054 Member
    edited July 2014
    My pug stomps on my laptop keyboard with abandon. She does not care because as she sees it, all the time is pug time.
    rifJadC.png
  • Options
    Evenstar606Evenstar606 Posts: 1,618 Member
    edited July 2014
    Ahhh that's crazy! Do you make super realistic looking sims?

They must look pretty real to her! She also barks at people on TV sometimes. And she watches TV very intently at night when I'm on the computer.
  • Options
    KoumoriDiruKoumoriDiru Posts: 6,681 Member
    edited July 2014
    :lol: bless

My dog will watch me play, even gives her input (she's vocal). Wasn't impressed by her sim self though even though it's scarily accurate :lol:
    tumblr_nvbyvezH0b1uvyu9yo8_r1_400.gif
  • Options
    VampattackVampattack Posts: 137 Member
    edited July 2014
    I could see my dog doing that.
    She loves attention and as soon as she loses it she will do anything to get it back. :lol:

Also, your sim is beautiful.
  • Options
    wickedjr89wickedjr89 Posts: 1,777 Member
    edited July 2014
    She's very pretty!

Lol silly dog. Crazy fur babies. I'd try to keep the laptop away from the dog but not sure how possible that is :lol: .