The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Oz is done! New Pictures

Comments

• Options
    KarilynMonroe2KarilynMonroe2 Posts: 1,463 Member
    edited July 2014
    Reserved for Shared Lots
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Reserved for shared Sims

Here are some sims for Oz.
    I just did the everyday outfits for them, traits and lifetime wishes. None of them have store items, wanted to keep it simple.original.jpg

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8344435

Soon I will have all of their houses up on the exchange so they can live separately.

Some Munchkins and a horse of a different color...
    original.jpg

Exchange Link:

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8218965

Here is another witches castle for Oz by SandraKB, Thanks Sandra!
    SandraKB wrote:
    Evanora's Home
    This castle was built for KarilynMonroe2 for her Oz world. Full kitchen, three living rm's, foyer, 5 furnished bedrooms, ball room, dining rm. playrm. towers all empty and part of the second floor waiting to be decorated by you, 7 bathrooms, basement with a pool, garden out back and the mote is stocked with fish. there's a gamerm and a workout rm. I hope you enjoy this massive home. Change what you need as you like. :D By SandraKB

Check my studio to download the castle. http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8345007
    Please Recommend and Thank you. :D
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    SandraKBSandraKB Posts: 385 Member
    edited July 2014
    Hello KarilynMonroe2
    Please take a look at the pic's posted on google drive. let me know if and what changes you want to see done. If it is possible with sim's edit I will try to do get it done. I didn't have too many good pic's to go by. I'm still looking for inside the castle for idea's.:) Your world looks great! the lot is 64x64
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Thanks! I will look right now.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Ok, thank you
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Looks great! Was the lot big enough or did you replace it?

Go ahead and furnish with items from EP's and store sets if you want to :)
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Looks great! Was the lot big enough or did you replace it?

Go ahead and furnish with items from EP's and store sets if you want to :)

Alright! I will. I had to delete your lot because it was to small, so you need to put in a 64x64 lot.
    I am going to add fog and other things as well, I have no CC and I will check for CC before I upload.

I will post pix on my memory page. cheer's
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    I have several new lots for Oz on the exchange.
    The first one is Glinda's Castle. The one in the world is empty and this one is furnished so all you need to do is switch them out. Be sure you have the required store sets.
    (Later on If there is a demand I hope to release an EP only version of the world and lots)http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8339255

The next lot is a house for the cowardly lion, also contains some store sets
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8339254

Finally I have a new farmhouse for Munchkinland.http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8340296

Also check my studio for Munchkin households.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    I have several new lots for Oz on the exchange.
    The first one is Glinda's Castle. The one in the world is empty and this one is furnished so all you need to do is switch them out. Be sure you have the required store sets.
    (Later on If there is a demand I hope to release an EP only version of the world and lots)http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8339255

The next lot is a house for the cowardly lion, also contains some store sets
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8339254

Finally I have a new farmhouse for Munchkinland.http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8340296

Hello KarilynMonroe2 and Everyone !

I am having trouble uploading the castle, I have to go over my computer and find out what happened. Talk to you later.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Today I am testing the world without store content. I redid Glinda's castle for anyone who might need a version that does not use store content. I also made the cast of The Wizard of Oz with no store content. These are all in my studio today so check them out. I didn't do all the outfits, just everyday wear.
    They have appropriate personality traits according to the film.

Some things that will be missing from the world if you don't have store items
    Daffodils from Dragon Valley
    Poppies from Aurora Skies
    The Corn (both decorative and harvestable)

Mostly decor really, nothing vital. So long as you have all the EP's everything should look fairly normal. I still have to look around.

Thank you Sandra2k for reminding me about the bridges needing to be leveled :)
    I appreciate those of you who are helping me test this out!

• Options
    edited July 2014
    Hi Karilyn
    New Castle for you on my http://www.thesims3.com/memory/memoryExchange.html?persona=SandraKB , I did add bridges and this one looks more like oz's. I will have it uploaded to night or early in the am, I am sorry for the delay. :) and you are welcome, I haven't had much time to check it all out yet. But I do love what you have done, it is awesome for being you first world in caw.cheers
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    SandraKB wrote:
    Hi Karilyn
    New Castle for you on my http://www.thesims3.com/memory/memoryExchange.html?persona=SandraKB , I did add bridges and this one looks more like oz's. I will have it uploaded to night or early in the am, I am sorry for the delay. :) and you are welcome, I haven't had much time to check it all out yet. But I do love what you have done, it is awesome for being you first world in caw.cheers

Thank you again Sandra. I think it loos quite bare in some areas. I'm not sure if it is just because it needs more houses or if I should do more trees. What do you think?
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    SandraKB wrote:
    Hi Karilyn

Thank you again Sandra. I think it loos quite bare in some areas. I'm not sure if it is just because it needs more houses or if I should do more trees. What do you think?

Maybe a little more trees, I am finished with the castle and getting ready to upload. I can help you build that's no problem, you might want to run your lots and oz through custard. I had the other castle all finished and uploaded, and then I downloaded and ran it through custard. it said, it was corrupted. I went through all of my lot's and yours and it said corrupted. so I'm just letting you know.:) Don't be upset with me, just thought I would pass that on to you. :D Cheer's
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    yes, i need to learn to use custard. I had it for a while but it stopped working.
    I can't imagine what is corrupting it. I built the world on a brand new computer with all of my EP's and a few store items freshly downloaded into a new folder. When I exported I had nothing at all in my game but the store sets.

Later when I began downloading other things into the game I got the Arezzo bathroom counter which I have now removed. Did you download any of my lots? That may be what happened. Does custard show you any bad cc?
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    yes, i need to learn to use custard. I had it for a while but it stopped working.
    I can't imagine what is corrupting it. I built the world on a brand new computer with all of my EP's and a few store items freshly downloaded into a new folder. When I exported I had nothing at all in my game but the store sets.

Later when I began downloading other things into the game I got the Arezzo bathroom counter which I have now removed. Did you download any of my lots? That may be what happened. Does custard show you any bad cc?

Yes, it will so you. I'm getting ready to upload the castle now.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Evanora's Home
    This castle was built for KarilynMonroe2 for her Oz world. Full kitchen, three living rm's, foyer, 5 furnished bedrooms, ball room, dining rm. playrm. towers all empty and part of the second floor waiting to be decorated by you, 7 bathrooms, basement with a pool, garden out back and the mote is stocked with fish. there's a gamerm and a workout rm. I hope you enjoy this massive home. Change what you need as you like. :D By SandraKB

Check my studio to download the castle. http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8345007
    Please Recommend and Thank you. :D
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Thanks for the awesome castle Sandra! I am going to re-upload the world today with updates after I play test it a little.
    I added more trees and removed some lots. It is getting very hard for me to edit in game because I added back a lot of my store items. I am not going to be adding builds to the world from now on. I am going to link to them and let others add what they want themselves. The only way I can add lots now is to save after each lot and it takes a long time. I want to use my store items but don't want to bulk up the uploaded world with them. Hopefully people will have fun adding lots to the world and making it unique for themselves!

I fixed the bridges and added a few more paths as well as some more spawners to make things interesting, as well as some fog to dark forest.

When you download the new world file you will need to delete the castle I built so you can place yours. I forgot to change the size of the lot but you know what to do...
    Or you can have more than one castle. There is plenty of room for more withches in Oz. I think in the books there are at least 5 off the top of my head.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Thanks for the awesome castle Sandra! I am going to re-upload the world today with updates after I play test it a little.
    I added more trees and removed some lots. It is getting very hard for me to edit in game because I added back a lot of my store items. I am not going to be adding builds to the world from now on. I am going to link to them and let others add what they want themselves. The only way I can add lots now is to save after each lot and it takes a long time. I want to use my store items but don't want to bulk up the uploaded world with them. Hopefully people will have fun adding lots to the world and making it unique for themselves!

I fixed the bridges and added a few more paths as well as some more spawners to make things interesting, as well as some fog to dark forest.

When you download the new world file you will need to delete the castle I built so you can place yours. I forgot to change the size of the lot but you know what to do...
    Or you can have more than one castle. There is plenty of room for more withches in Oz. I think in the books there are at least 5 off the top of my head.

Hello Karilyn

Your Welcome ! I am really happy you like your castle. I can't wait until oz is uploaded. :D
    I will be building stick style homes and upload them as I go . you may help yourself to any of the house in my studio anytime.
    Permission is granted that you may change what every fit's your need's for Oz.

Stick Style House
    Three bed rm, full kitchen, living rm, 2 bathroom's. fully furnished. garden and seeds. This home was built for you Karilyn for your Oz world. Built in Oz near Glindas castle. http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8348453 Cheers :D

• Options
    DiancarockDiancarock Posts: 563 Member
    edited July 2014
    Omigoodness this is so cute. Even if you did decide to add some CC (as long as it's in package form) I would download and play it. I love it, it's very creative. Good Job!!! :D
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Yesterday I learned about the fog emitter. I wanted to see if it was possible to use the face from the magic mirror for the Wizard (the fake wizard). Turns out I could! The face on the wall talks and moves but the sims do not interact with it and ...no mirror!
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Diancarock wrote:
    Omigoodness this is so cute. Even if you did decide to add some CC (as long as it's in package form) I would download and play it. I love it, it's very creative. Good Job!!! :D

Thank you! So far I have not needed any CC. I have had to learn a lot more because of this but it has been quite the adventure for me. I am glad you like it! Hopefully I will have it back up on the exchange soon with many improvements.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Yesterday I learned about the fog emitter. I wanted to see if it was possible to use the face from the magic mirror for the Wizard (the fake wizard). Turns out I could! The face on the wall talks and moves but the sims do not interact with it and ...no mirror!
    screenshot_original.jpg

Thats Awesome! I knew about the fog emitters, I just haven't fooled around with it yet. Great job Karilyn!!! :D
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    SandraKB wrote:
    screenshot_original.jpg

Thats Awesome! I knew about the fog emitters, I just haven't fooled around with it yet. Great job Karilyn!!! :D

I'm really excited that I was able to do this. When you want the face to appear you just go into buy mode, shift click the fog emitter and select effect, this will reset the effect.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    SandraKB wrote:
    screenshot_original.jpg

I'm really excited that I was able to do this. When you want the face to appear you just go into buy mode, shift click the fog emitter and select effect, this will reset the effect.

Thank you. you can do alot with the fog emitter, sparks, smoke,sharks etc. check the memory page, I'm working on a few builds. http://www.thesims3.com/memory/memoryExchange.html?action=default&persona=SandraKB ,
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Hello Karilyn

Here are a couple of downloads for you. 3 houses and a tile.

Emerald City House 1
    3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, full kitchen, Living room. small study. Built for you, Change whatever is needed to fit in your world/world's

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8352417

Emerald City House 2

Emerald City House 3

Oz Dark Green floor tile. http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8352414

Cheer's :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top