Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cartoon my World (Pictures posted of entries in my game)

Comments

• Options
    Peachy1102Peachy1102 Posts: 728 Member
    edited July 2014
    I'm really stuck for things to do:

I thought of doing attack on titan but couldn't find the right clothing.

thought of doing Arthur but creating aardvarks is hard!

also thought of doing mona the vampire but I need pets for that honestly!
  • Options
    ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    edited July 2014
    Lil'Peach, Here are some cartoon/animations characters that I think would look awesome. I've added a few for other be people struggling to decide as well.

Sorry if any of these have been done, you'll have to check the entry list.

The incredibles family
    Rapunzel (I was going to make her with Maximus and find a lizard for Pascal lol)
    Jessie and Woody (Ok bulleye would be good but hey he isn't needed.)
    Tinkerbell - Supernatural
    Mulan
    Tiana
    Shreak and Fiona … Green humans right..kinda.
    Sally from Nightmare before christmas.. you'll need movie stuff for the dress though. ;)
    Venellope <3 There is a Venellope hair style in the store..I want it!

Oh the joke side: Make a car that looks like Sally from Cars.. seriously guys..don't do that!
  • Options
    EnvyAshleeyyyEnvyAshleeyyy Posts: 1,039 Member
    edited July 2014
    Family of Sims #2
    Username: EnvyAshleeyyy
    Name of Cartoon: Powerpuff Girls
    Name of Sims: Professor Utonium, Blossom Utonim, Buttercup Utonium, and Bubbles Utonium.
    DL: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8335659
    Description/traits: Professor Utonium was conducting experiments in his lab when he created the Powerpuff Girls, Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup. He loved the girls as if they were his own flesh and blood and realized they had super powers. He cares for them as any typical father would and helps the girl better their powers. His traits are family-oriented, friendly, genius, good and workaholic.
    Blossom Utonium (pink) is the voice of reason between the three sisters. She always tries to think logically and tends to be a perfectionist. She loves her sisters and the citizens of Townsville. Her traits are ambitious, family-oriented, and brave.
    Bubbles Utonium (blue) tends to be the baby of the family. Bubbles is very sweet and childish but don't let her fool you, she can lay a beating on a bad guy. Her traits are family-oriented, animal lover, and over emotional.
    Buttercup Utonium (green) is the rough and tough girl of the group. She lets her pride get in the way and tends to be a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 about things unlike her sisters. Buttercup is always looking for a new challenge and sometimes she lets her anger get the better of her. Buttercup's traits are family-oriented, athletic, and hot headed.
    Five pictures:
    27wrf39.jpg
    ih085x.jpg
    25qfwpg.jpg
    24nkysm.jpg
    15grn6u.jpg
    Link to picture of cartoon: http://wifflegif.com/gifs/287578-the-powerpuff-girls-prof-utonium-gif
    Shorty story of why: The Powerpuff Girls were one of my favorite cartoons as a child. I loved the way the girls were sweet and nice but kicked all the bad guys' backsides. The shower was very funny and still gives me a chuckle to this day.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,700 Member
    edited July 2014
    Your simversions of the Powderpuff girls and the professor are great!EnvyAshleeyyy :) The outfits that they are wearing and the colours that you have used for them look nice and reflect the cartoon well. Great descriptions of them and choice of traits that you have given to them. Very nice pictures that you have posted of them! Great background settings and locations of the photos. The poses of the sims are great.
    Great sims, background details and photos! :)
  • Options
    EnvyAshleeyyyEnvyAshleeyyy Posts: 1,039 Member
    edited July 2014
    Thank you so much Rose :D *big hugs*
  • Options
    EmmaApplegateEmmaApplegate Posts: 86 Member
    edited July 2014
    All of the entries look amazing!

I'm going to have to drop out of this one. There's just too much happening lately for me. Sorry. :?
    2le6skj.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Ashley! I knew it! You was making the power puff girls! Super cute! Well done and I love the creativity in the pics.

Aww thats a shame, Emma but i'm sure Calmorezoo will understand. I have missed comps for the same reason, so don't feel bad.

Bump!

PS: I have seen a friends Disney sim pic and I have told her that she should enter so hopefully she will. I will bug her again tomorrow. :)

• Options
    snowdove58snowdove58 Posts: 1,699 Member
    edited August 2014
    Cal :mrgreen: I did do the projects home but haven't put it up bacause I can't find a cartoon picture of the Cosby kids home. I built it from a real picture of where they lived. I see you haven't closed yet so if it's okay with you, I'll post it anyway :mrgreen:
  • Options
    calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    17 Nov 2014
    Who's it for = everyone taking part
    The message = Im deeply sorry for not keeping in touch you see both my pc and laptop went bust at the same time top off with my health issues flaring up and my father also going into hospital.

I have now prepared the world and will placing all the entires into it. then I can start juding , playing and I will then post some pic's and juding comments.
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    Ive also updated the entries record post. I hope ive not missed anyone?
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    @Cal: Welcome back :D ....and I'm sorry to hear about you and your father :( ....hope everything goes well and enjoy judging the entries :D
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,700 Member
    I am sorry to hear about the health issues with your Dad and yourself, and that your PC and laptop broke down at the same time. I hope you enjoy playing and judging the entries :)
  • Options
    thanks all hopefullyI will have played a little with all the entries by the weekend.
    so keep an eye on this thread.
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Juding Results

Yes at long last .
    Im almost ready to post the results.
    Winning entries will be marked with a <3

========================

single sim/household

Username ; Fission63
    Cartoon ; Wacky racers
    Sim ; Penelope Pitstop
    Judges Comment ; I place penelope into Johny bravo's house and I cant believe it within minutes she was flirting and trying to get her man.
    I also dl the car so now she's speading around town.

username ; CmBaker
    Cartoon ; johny Bravo
    Judges Comment ; He looks wonder full and has become a PI he has also gained a house mate in the name of Penelope Pitstop. But will he cave into her insecent flirting?

username ; Shannen
    Cartoon ; the little mermaid
    sim ; Ariel
    Judges Comment ; I moved her into my sea view appartments in the dock land area of lucky palms
    She has choosen the career of scuber diver. and she is also being brave and skiny dipped in the communal hot tub in day light.

username ; Shannen
    Cartoon ; The brave <3
    Sim ; Merida & Pet horse Angus
    judges comment ; merida has moved into her very own little castle and theres a fully furnished stables for Angus.
    Together theyve been improving their ridding skills and Merida has also been taking archery classes. but she would also be great for my redeveloped DV.

username ; Shannen
    Cartoon ; little mermaid
    sim ; Ursula Cencae
    Judges comment ; when i played Ursula the first thing she did was brewing her cauldron in her witches hovel by the waters edge.

username ; envyashleeyyy
    cartoon ; alice of wonderland
    sim ; alice
    judges Comments ; she is a very friendly and caring sim and in my game has become an animal lover/collector.
    You have also now inspired me to create the seven dwarf's.
    only thing is we dont have a hight slider so they will have to be kids.

username ; envyashleeyyy
    cartoon ; film frozen
    sim ; Queen Elsa
    judges Comments ; she is a very beautiful sim of which ive only play with a little, as im still building her a dream castle home, maybe she will have some house servents to join her and of cause a butler.

username ; foreverfranconia
    cartoon ; littlest pet shop
    sim ; Blythe Baxter
    Judges Comments ; ive just finished playing with Blythe . Ive moved her into a little flat above her own business the towns little pet store. she has some fur and feathery friends that live with her. Boswell the Cat, Hover the dog and two parrots called pip and squeek.

=============================

Related households

username ; Frn0731
    Cartoon ; Popeye the sailor man
    Sims ; Popeye & Olive oyl
    judges Comment ; ive built them their very own home and they also have a sailing dingy. popeye loves spying on all the locals with his telescope and olive is becoming quite a baker.

username ; Cmbaker16
    cartoon ; the Jetson's <3
    sims ; george, jane, judy, elroy and their dog Astro
    judges Comments; wow youve got them spot on even little astro. so Ive created them a special house and have filled it with into the future stuff.

Heres a link if your intrested ; http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8512377

username ; Cmbaker16
    cartoon ; film aladdin
    sims ; aladdin and princess jasmine
    judges comments ; poor Aladdin is feeling a little shamed coz he cant provide the what Jasmine had been accustomed to in the royal castle. his humble home only has 1 room and an outdoor wc. Jasmine is enjoying her gardening career and aladdin is hoping to one day leave the life of crime.

username ; EnvyAshleeeyyy
    cartoon ; the family guy
    Sims ; the griffin household
    judges Comments ; wow meg is perfect. this is one of my favorite adult cartoons. Ive had fun getting this family on the go. Ive moved them into the family guy house i built a couple of years ago. if your intrested i think the lot is still in my studio.

None related Households

username ; Fission63
    Cartoon ; Duck Tails the beagle boys <3
    Sims ; Bebop, burger, Bigtime, bouncer
    Judges Comments ; Thank you for giving them all a career as it makes them more fun knowing i dont have to wait for them to choose what they wish to do.
    Ive move the gang into my creation Toon town Homested.
    Bebop as rescued the scientist from a invading gnomes.
    Bouncer got caught while shop lifting .
    Bigtime's team won the match and he has started dating lindy urban.

username ; Snowdove58
    Cartoon ; fat Albert
    Sims ; cosby club
    Judges Comment ; Ive moved them into a 64-64 lot as ive created a caulersack of houses set as appartments. they are also only accross the road from junk yard. Im enjoying the fact that they are of different ages and have different ltw.

username ; envyashleeeyyy
    cartoon ; the powder puffgirls
    sims ; Proff Utonium, Blossom, Buttercup and Bubbles
    judges Comment ; The Proff and girls Have just moved into What seems from the outside to be an average house in the neighbour hood. However be hide a secrete door is the lab that any scientist would love to call their own.
    the girls are doing well at school and are enjoying the after school ballete classes

Community lots

username ; Snowdove58
    Cartoon ; Fat Albert <3
    The junk yard ; Cosby kids club house
    Judges Community ; Very creative with the use of the university items my sim scientists and handymen will be right at home there.

Residental lots

username ; Frn731
    Cartoon ; The Flintstones <3
    Fred & Wilma's House
    Judges Comment ; I love how you useditems form WA the paw shaped windows and recoloured the freezer bunny plet rug. You really inspired me to create the flintstone family.

Heres the link if your intrested ; http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8501781

username ; CMbaker
    Cartoon ; johny Bravo
    the house johny lives in
    Judges Comment ; From what I remeber of this cartoon you almost got it on the bulls eye. with all the tech he will ever need.
    Ive moved both johny and Penelope in .

Homes with Residents

usename ; Shannaen
    Cartoon ; Snow White & seven Dwarfs
    The dwarfs little cottage <3

Judges Comments ; a very cute home that wouldnt look out of place in dragon valley.
    I like how you made use of items form pets . Youve also encouraged me to create the band of seven.
    But shame we dont have the hight adjustment slider.

Snow White looks kind and gettle, shes already made friends with a local stray cat.

Thank you everyone for taking Part.
    Bellow are some picture of your sims and lots in my cartoon style Luck Palms.
    Post edited by calmorezoo on
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    pri4321pri4321 Posts: 225 Member
    Congrats everyone all of you did awesome cartoon sims and houses.
  • Options
    just completed some updates in the judging post above.
    sorry its taking me so long. but RL is busy again.
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    edited December 2014
    ive just updated the judging post, Ive only 3 entries to finish judging play testing then I will anouse the winners.
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    Thank you for your lovely comments, my sims and I appreciate it. :)
  • Options
    From the comments it sounds like you've been having fun playing with the entries :D
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Results and winners Now Posted please can winners let me know what they would like ?

Entry Types and Sim Store Point Prizes

Single Sim Household Cartoon. = 150
    Family Household Cartoon. = 200
    Group of Unrelated sims household Cartoon. = 200
    Cartoon Style Residential lot. = 250
    Cartoon Style Community lot. = 250
    Cartoon House with Residents. = 300
    =======================

THE WINNERS ARE

Single sim ;
    Shannen (gifted)
    with Merida from The brave.

Related sim household ;
    Cmbaker16 (gifted)
    with the jetson's.

Not related households ;
    Fission63
    with the beagle boys from the Duck tails.

Community lots ;
    Snowdove58 (gifted)
    cosby kids club house/junk yard from form Fat alberts.

Residental lots ;
    Frn731
    fred & wilma's home from the Flintstones.

Homes with sims ;
    Shannen (gifted)
    cottage of the 7dwarfs from snow white.

Please Note ; Ive descided not to have any over all winners.

thank you everyone and once again im sorry for not keeping you all in the loop and for taking so long to judge.
    i really have and will continue to play with all your creations wether you won or not.
    Post edited by calmorezoo on
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    @calmorezoo: I'm not sure if it's clear on the front page but could you let us know how much we have won? I just want to make sure there's no confusion when letting you know what we want.
  • Options
    cmbaker16 wrote: »
    @calmorezoo: I'm not sure if it's clear on the front page but could you let us know how much we have won? I just want to make sure there's no confusion when letting you know what we want.

look above On my previous post

h2xmsbl]

• Options
    calmorezoo wrote: »

sorry I didn't see that...oops...
  • Options
    calmorezoo wrote: »

sorry I didn't see that...oops...

thats ok love we all do silly things like that now and then

h2xmsbl]