Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dog Breed Creation Request...FOUND AND RESOLVED

:D Hello my dear Sim friends. I am reaching out to the community for a small favor/request/ I'm looking for someone who's good at creating dogs to create one for me. Below is what I'm looking for.

Dog Breed: Red Tick 'English' C.o.o.n Hound (dont mind the . EA censors the word)
Dog Gender: Male
Dog Name: Falcon
Dog Traits: None I'll put them in.

DOG_06_RS0015_01_P.JPG
american%20english%20coonhound300.png
Kojak.7891141_std.gif

I hope this wont be too hard. I'll rec'd the studio of whomever can accomplish this for me. I'm not the greatest at creating horses but I can do that too as a way of repaying the person(s) who do this.

Thank you in advance.
EBG9 8)

Comments

• Options
    piratekitagpiratekitag Posts: 3,326 New Member
    edited May 2014
    Hey :) So, I gave it a shot creating your request. Here are screenshots of the dog in game:
    Screenshot-2_zps96270395.jpg
    Screenshot-6_zps56062821.jpg
    Screenshot-4_zpsd5e67a53.jpg
    Screenshot-5_zps072853e8.jpg

and here's a picture of him running(because I like how his ears are when he runs XD )
    Screenshot_zpsec77d822.jpg

If you like him-I can send him to you(through email) or upload him onto the exchange. If you see any changes I can make that will make him better, let me know and I can try and do it/improve him.
  • Options
    ElijahsBabyGurl9ElijahsBabyGurl9 Posts: 1,326 Member
    edited May 2014
    :shock: He's perfect!! Might need to add a bit more ticking to the chest area but I can do that later...I LOVE HIM!! Thank you so much Piratekitag!! :oops: And yes through email please!! its csouzasdc@outlook.com And when you do can you send him in .Sim format? My launcher is picky with .Sims3Packs. Again thank you so much!!

What would you like in return as repayment? :-)
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    No problem~ I'm glad you like him :) Ah, yeah sorry about the lack of marking on the chest-I'm still not really sure how to put markings on there :oops:

How can I send him in a .Sim format? I've never done that one before(at least, I don't think I have...)

As for repayment, don't worry about it. I did him because I thought it would be fun to do. So I don't need anything in return. (But is it okay if I put his pictures up in my creations thread under animals I've created through requests?)
  • Options
    lovespandas1lovespandas1 Posts: 635 Member
    edited May 2014
    How can I send him in a .Sim format? I've never done that one before(at least, I don't think I have...)
    )
    I think you can do this.. Save the dog in the pre-made Sims bin ( Bring him into Create-A Pet, and click on his portrait at the bottom. Then click the folder button.) Then you can CLOSE the game, and go into Documents>Electronic Arts>The Sims 3>SavedSims,
    you need to find the name of the Sim, in a SIM file.
    Example:
    I want to find firstnameofsim_lastnameofsim
    so I can put it on my tumblr.

Find the name of the Sim that you are looking for :)
    I suppose you'd just link the file in the email, but I don't know how.
    you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    )
    I think you can do this.. Save the dog in the pre-made Sims bin ( Bring him into Create-A Pet, and click on his portrait at the bottom. Then click the folder button.) Then you can CLOSE the game, and go into Documents>Electronic Arts>The Sims 3>SavedSims,
    you need to find the name of the Sim, in a SIM file.
    Example:
    I want to find firstnameofsim_lastnameofsim
    so I can put it on my tumblr.

Find the name of the Sim that you are looking for :)
    I suppose you'd just link the file in the email, but I don't know how.

Thank you :) That was easy enough.

I sent him :)
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    No problem~ I'm glad you like him :) Ah, yeah sorry about the lack of marking on the chest-I'm still not really sure how to put markings on there :oops:

As for repayment, don't worry about it. I did him because I thought it would be fun to do. So I don't need anything in return. (But is it okay if I put his pictures up in my creations thread under animals I've created through requests?)

Yes by all means you can put his picture up I have no problem with that. Thank you so much for doing this I'm glad that you had fun creating him. I plan on adding him to my Kennel so I'll def make sure to credit you with his creation. :mrgreen::D I have a Red-bone C.o.o.n hound IRL and just love the breed. I was surprised to find that there are so many variations. :shock: :D
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    No problem :) What's the website of your kennel(I think I've seen it before but don't remember the name/link to it ^^; )

Ah, for some reason I've always had a soft spot for hounds. I'm not sure why, I've never had one before. Maybe it's due to "where the red fern grows" , I don't know :D
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    No problem :) What's the website of your kennel(I think I've seen it before but don't remember the name/link to it ^^; )

Ah, for some reason I've always had a soft spot for hounds. I'm not sure why, I've never had one before. Maybe it's due to "where the red fern grows" , I don't know :D

My Kennel's name is Green Gables Glen.
    URL: http://www.GreenGablesGlen.weebly.com

Yeah, "Where The Red Fern Grows" is the reason I got a hound myself although mine was a rescue and she's half Golden Lab. She's such a wonderful dog, I love hound dogs and owning one is such a treasure. If you have a Kennel I'll def add you. Just put the name of it here ^_^ OR are you Black Jack Cardigans? I do believe I adopted Pochi from you :D

Here's my Red-Bone CH/Golden Lab mix Serenity
    9217127_orig.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    I am black jack cardigans :) You did get him from me. My kennel isn't active anymore, I've decided to give up on the whole kennel thing--Because no one seemed to want my puppies, and I didn't want to breed if there would be no homes for them so.. yeah(I'll still breed in game, just spread them through out my game though). That's why I decided to upload them onto the exchange ^^

Your dog is a adorable(and looks very loved and cared for)-I love her name too.

• Options
    edited May 2014
    I am black jack cardigans :) You did get him from me. My kennel isn't active anymore, I've decided to give up on the whole kennel thing--Because no one seemed to want my puppies, and I didn't want to breed if there would be no homes for them so.. yeah(I'll still breed in game, just spread them through out my game though). That's why I decided to upload them onto the exchange ^^

Your dog is a adorable(and looks very loved and cared for)-I love her name too.

Thank you so much. She is very spoiled. Its a bummer about your Kennel I love your Corgis. Pochi is doing well. I'll keep an eye on the Exchange for your beautiful Puppies.