Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Assassin: World Domination The wedding occurs, good wins on page 44!

Comments

• Options
    Ra345Ra345 Posts: 3,941 Member
    edited May 2014
    Welcome to the group! :D

Current Plan:
    I'd like to send out all the emails tomorrow afternoon/evening, and be able to start Day 1 early on Friday to give people plenty of time. If our Assassins are fast I may start Thursday night, but I'm not expecting to.
  • Options
    KatieeeeKatieeee Posts: 16,995 Member
    edited May 2014
    You can add me! :P I don't think I have too much going on this weekend.
    Mafia stats
    Played: 255 | Won: 221 | Lost: 34
    Town: 100 | Mafia: 150 | Third: 5
    Town Win: 86| Mafia Win: 131 | Third Win: 4
    Alive: 65 | Lynched: 99 | Nk: 91 |

Come play Mafia with us: http://ultimatemafia.boards.net/
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    edited May 2014
    Ra -- I love the wedding cakes! OMG, they are amazing!!!

And will the foreign dignitaries have roles like "bride", "groom", "mother-of-the-bride", "best man", etc. If not, and I am a foreign dignitary, I am still going to pretend I am one of those, lol.

Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    Trouble1122Trouble1122 Posts: 3,517 Member
    edited May 2014
    I would like to play if there is still room!
  • Options
    SkymystSkymyst Posts: 3,888 Member
    edited May 2014
    E-mail sent!
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Idontrcall wrote:
    Ra -- I love the wedding cakes! OMG, they are amazing!!!

And will the foreign dignitaries have roles like "bride", "groom", "mother-of-the-bride", "best man", etc. If not, and I am a foreign dignitary, I am still going to pretend I am one of those, lol.

I can't decide! :lol::lol: I've half written a few small bios for "regular" dignitaries, so I could do that for sure if people would like it more.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    I am officially closing sign ups.

16 people! That's plenty to ensure a fun game that is concluded by Sunday evening (EST). I'll be randomizing roles and sending out emails shortly. Friendly reminder to not post if you have/have not gotten an email from me in the thread! If you have a question regarding your role or lack of email, email me directly please!

All emails have been sent. If you did not get one, send me an email ASAP! I have all your names and roles in my notebook, so you have not been forgotten - possibly I just forgot to send one out by accident.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    The game is afoot! (again, if for whatever reason you did not get your email - send me one. You have a role and are in the game providing you are on the player list)

This is so exciting! :D

It is now Night! This means that there should be no game talk, but feel free to chat if you like so that all players know the game has begun. We should have Day 1 tomorrow.
  • Options
    MarvelissaMarvelissa Posts: 9,456 Member
    edited May 2014
    This is exciting. :D

Glad Day 1's not starting now though, as I have to leave right about now. :lol:
    Mafia Stats:
    Games Played: 59 | Wins: 31 | Losses: 27 | Draws: 1
    Scum: 14 | Town: 40 | Third: 5
    Scum Wins: 5 | Town Wins: 25 | Third Party Wins: 1
    Alive: 18 | Nightkilled: 16 | Lynched: 18 | Endgamed: 3 | Other: 5
  • Options
    SkymystSkymyst Posts: 3,888 Member
    edited May 2014
    Wow 16 people, it filled up quickly!
  • Options
    thesims3boythesims3boy Posts: 18,046 Member
    edited May 2014
    Hi Sky! Good to see you. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    SkeldaSkelda Posts: 15,295 Member
    edited May 2014
    Oh wow, we are off! If we start tonight I probably won't be able to participate until tomorrow due to plans, but I will come as soon as possible.
  • Options
    SkeldaSkelda Posts: 15,295 Member
    edited May 2014
    Oh, question. Is the FF's lover always Town?
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    So excited!! And that's a really good question, Skelda.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/714307.page#11345855
    According to this old FAQ from the last round of this, several months ago, the FF's lover is always good.
    Mafia Stats:
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Marvelissa wrote:
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/714307.page#11345855
    According to this old FAQ from the last round of this, several months ago, the FF's lover is always good.

Very good sleuth work, Marvelissa!!

Thank you :)
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Skelda wrote:
    Oh, question. Is the FF's lover always Town?

Sorry I didn't answer this sooner! I thought I had put it in the character description: The Lover is ALWAYS town. I just take out the names of the FF and Assassins and randomize the remaining names to choose them. Thus the Lover could be a Foreign Dignitary or a Power Role.

:!: I'll put this in the FAQ post on the first page for easy reference.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Yay!! So happy forum mafia is back!
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    I'll be starting Day 1 tomorrow afternoon (EST) to give all time zones a chance to discuss and vote.

If you have a night action, have it in to me before noon EST or else I will move on without you.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Just letting everyone know in advance - I'm leaving in a few minutes and I will be back around 12-1 PM PST (3-4 PM EST) depending how long my test and the lecture beforehand last. This sounds like it might be a bit after Day 1 starts. Hope that's alright. :P
    Mafia Stats:
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    No one will be expecting you to be here the whole day Marv :) it's fine, a lot of our players will most likely still be in school when I open day - I just want to try and let all the time zones we have get a chance to play! :D *throws confetti because Day 1 is going to start soon*
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Day 1

The entire palace was buzzing with festivities, the guests had all arrived and it was time to start the fun! The servants went around gathering everyone for the welcome luncheon, which quickly turned into a festive supper to get to know all the guests. Drinks were flowing, and there was no lack of food - plenty for everyone of every sort you could possibly want!

With most people wavering, everyone shuffled to their rooms to rest for the party the next day. However, not all were sleeping. Some people were still in the party mood, and went down to the ballroom to dance some more. All alone in such a large room, it never occurred to them that bad things may be on their horizon. Figures crept into the room, pretending to also want to party. They arose no suspicion or fear from their target and the party went on.

Eventually, their dancer passed out, exhausted and full of drink. They assisted them to their bed, but rather than placing them on their side - the soon-to-be-dead was placed on their back. Trouble died by drowning in their own vomit.

When this was discovered, no one knew what to do. The family decided that while there was great sadness, the festivities would continue. Nerves were on edge and mourning had commenced. How could this happen? Was this murder, or a horrible accident?

The servants disclosed after the police arrived that pillows had been placed around them so they couldn't roll, and sedatives had been found in their system. This was no accident! The authorities left to allow everyone time to grieve in private, not knowing that they would take this opportunity to take the law into their own hands.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    I am most unhappy to hear that Trouble is no longer with us. She had never played Assassin before :(.

And this was no accident!! It was the work of nefarious no-gooders.

:hunf:
  • Options
    SheldonlySheldonly Posts: 6,103 Member
    edited May 2014
    :( Poor Troubs!

I need to check the player list again and see if anyone strikes me as suspicious.

My mind instantly goes to Aitkens because she dumped him but I don't think he would be that obvious. It's been so long since I played a game where roles weren't revealed upon death I find it hard to speculate, and since Day 1 is always rough I really have no ideas at all.

I will wait to make a list once more people have posted. Thanks Lala for alerting me that D1 started!
    Day starts are like "We live in a happy town, everything is fine but we'd rather lynch someone just in case!"
    - Caro the Magnificent

An Introduction to Mafia

Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 51 ||Games Won: 31
    Mafia: 4 ||Third: 7 ||Town: 39 ||Alien: 1
    NK: 19 ||Lynched: 7 ||Alive: 25

• Options
    edited May 2014
    :cry: