Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

** Creations by masajo ** **NEW SERENDIPITY 5/9**

Comments

• Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,020 Member
    edited June 2014
    Welcome to my thread Fischio and thank you very much, glad you like the landscaping, not my strongest point :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Thank you petalbot, lovely to see you here :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Summer Chalet

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8300864

Summer Chalet is a holiday home overlooking the sea, somewhere to escape to at weekends or holiday time for peace and tranquillity. I used soothing tones throughout and large windows to appreciate the beautiful views.

Picture1_zps7a3c1459.jpg

Picture11_zpsab42bd23.jpg

Picture14_zpsbcf5ba40.jpg

Picture15_zpsab2aaaea.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,614 Member
    edited June 2014
    Summer Chalet is a very nice home :) It looks very nice how you have used the large glass windows. It looks a nice light filled home for sims to enjoy the sunlight coming in and also enjoying looking through the windows at the outside views . Very nice patio areas! It looks very nice how you have done the corner of flower pots and placed the seat bench nearby for sims to enjoy the nice sight of the flowers as well the sunshine. Sims will enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating outdoors at the umbrella covered table in the outdoors air. The type of dining seats you have used are nice and the plant on the table is nice for sims to see when dining.The bamboo plant feature creates a restful atmosphere. It is nice that you have placed a lemonade jug beside the BBQ for sims to have a drink with their meal. Very nice outdoors sitting area for sims to sit and relax on the loungers or on the sofas and have a chat or read , enjoying being outside. The wind chimes that you have hung in the outdoors areas provide very nice restful sounds for sims to enjoy hearing. Sims will enjoy having a swim in the pool. The hanging potplants over the pool look very nice there. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home. Nice calming shades of blue and green that you have used. The living room area is a nice place for sims to relax on the sofa or arm chairs there and watch tv or read a book from the bookcase. The type of glass bookcase that you have placed there suits well the home. The summery fruit bowl on the coffee table looks nice. Nice patterned floor mat that you have placed under the table. Sims will enjoy dining at the window with the sunlight coming in through the windows whilst they are eating there. Nice texture of the kitchen counters and fridge. Nice pattern that you have used for the beds. Great nautical themed furnishing of the bedrooms. The oars and boat wheel on the walls and the boat on the dresser look great there. The fish on the wall in the bathroom is a nice nautical touch too.
    It is a very nice restful home that sims will enjoy living in :)
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited June 2014
    Such a pretty chalet! :D I love the colours you have used! Makes the house look so serene and beautiful! Love the living room, kitchen and double bedroom! The pool and the outside patio area for dining looks gorgeous too! Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Thank you very much dear Rose for your beautiful words and detailed comments, for which I am most grateful. You are very kind and inspiring. Wishing you a wonderful weekend :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    petalbotpetalbot Posts: 1,423 Member
    edited June 2014
    Great job on summer chalet! It looks like a very relaxing place to spend the summer in. The interiors are very nice. Rec'd!
    sigg.gif

• Options
    edited June 2014
    Thank you very much Yanti, it felt very peaceful working with these colours :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited June 2014
    Hi Masajo
    The Summer Chalet is beautiful I love the open plan layout, the soft calm feel of the build. Already rec'd earlier when I seen it on the exchange :D Hugs Folly
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Thank you very much petalbot, very kind of you to say :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited June 2014
    Summer Daze AND Summer Chalet are just beautiful! I'll just make some lemonade and we'll go sit out side and admire those gardens. How's that sound?
    Recd both
    t
  • Options
    FischioFischio Posts: 319 Member
    edited June 2014
    Another awesome build :thumbup: The interiors look very calming and peaceful and I love the extended eave over the patio with the skylight above the pool. Rec'd
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Hi Folly, great to see you here, thank you very much for your kindness :D

Thank you so much Taryn, lovely to see you here. I love gardening and all plants, looking forward to that lemonade with you :D

Really lovely of you Fischio, thank you very much :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Congrats on the feature! :D Very well deserved! WOOT! WOOT! ((Hugs)) :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Dear Rose and Yanti, thank you both very much for your good wishes. This has been the most wonderful surprise in the world today. Wishing you both the best weekend :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Forget-me-not (extended)

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8321643

Original 'Forget-me-not' created for BNS Challenge 'Nature's Child' now extended for BNS 'Nature's Grandchild' to include two extra bedrooms, bathroom and office, all on a budget. Interiors and exteriors re-vamped and re-organised, all keeping with nature.

Picture1_zpse4fa8a8e.jpg

Picture4_zpsd96feb4a.jpg

Picture5_zpsf92b476a.jpg

Picture3_zps4d571b9d.jpg

Picture2_zps62b0cc3c.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,614 Member
    edited July 2014
    Forget Me Not extended is a very nice home ! :) Very nice exterior of it! The roofing and the texture of the exterior looks great. It looks nice that you have used the open shutter windows in your build. It looks great that you have placed ivy on the exterior of the home.Nice pond area. The lily pads in the pond and the plants around the edge of it look nice. Great harvestable garden area for sims to enjoy harvesting the plants to use in cooking. The scarecrow looks great there! Sims will enjoy sitting outdoors at the picnic table, enjoying the outdoors air . Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Nice shades of colours and patterns that you have used. Sims will enjoy using the woodstove oven in the kitchen for sims to cook meals. The produce baskets there look nice. It looks great how you have used the half wall to separate off the kitchen from the dining area. The fruit bowl on the dining table and the fruit picture on the wall are nice for sims to see when eating there. Very nice pattern and colour that you have used in the living and study rooms. The nature branch themed seating in the living room looks nice. The type of curtains that you have used there are nice. The red and brown colours of the rooms look nice together. Very nice study. Sims will enjoy sitting in the leather seats chatting, reading, or using the computer at the desk. It looks great how you have placed the bookcase in one of the corners and have angled the computer desk in the other corner. It is great that you have placed degrees or certificates that the sims have earned on the wall. The wall paneling looks nice. Great art studio nook. Sims will enjoy painting on the easel there, with the sunlight coming through the window. The sunflowers there are a nice sunny sight for sims to see when painting. It looks great that you have placed paintings that the sims have painted on the wall. Sims will like sitting on the chair posing for their portrait to be painted. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms. Very nice shades of colours and patterns that you have used! The butterfly pattern theme and apricot and light blue colours of the nursery and child's room look calming and restful. The boat bed looks great, and the hanging monkey on the wall looks cute! Nice colouring of the floral floor mats. It looks nice the type of and the pattern on the curtains in the bedrooms. Child sims will have fun riding the rocking horse or playing with the doll house. Nice master bedroom. Nice butterfly theme pattern that you have used for the walls there as well, and the shade of colour that you have used for the bed and the curtains looks very nice! Nice branch themed bed and armchair that you have used there. It is great that you have an adjoining dressing room. Nice wall tiling that you have used in the bathroom. The butterfly decor on the wall is a nice touch. The fans on the wall are nice for sims to see when relaxing bathing in the tub.
    It is a very nice home. :)
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    What an appropriate name for the house! :D Nobody can forget the beauty and charm of this lovely country house! :D I love the structure and the garden is to die for! WOW! Love the kitchen, living room and the nursery! Great choice of wall papers for the kids' room. Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    chealsycatchealsycat Posts: 2,974 Member
    edited July 2014
    What a lovely place! Why am I not a Sim and can't live there? :cry: LOL
    Great job! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Dear Rose, I can't thank you enough for your wonderful words and compliments, you really do give me a boost :D It's really lovely you notice every little detail and find good in everything. I really appreciate all the time and effort you put into looking at my creations, thank you :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Hi Yanti, thank you so much for your wonderful compliments, positive feedback and recommendation, always much appreciated :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Thanks for visiting Chelsea, lovely to see you here :D big thanks for the thumbs up :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    petalbotpetalbot Posts: 1,423 Member
    edited July 2014
    Great job on forget-me-not! The interiors are just beautiful. Rec'd. :thumbup:
    sigg.gif

• Options
    edited July 2014
    Thank you very much petalbot for your lovely kind words :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top