The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Only in my dreams...

wow, I was having the most fantastic dream. I was dreaming ofcourse of Sims 4. I was having so much fun in CAS making them. It was awesome! I made sims of all shapes and sizes. I wasn't looking forward to the sims 4 until I dreamt of playing them. I hope maybe its soon they make more announcements!
Any news on when they will actually be releasing the game? I know late in the year. It was almost the time of my birthday before. But I would actually prefer they release it later and better quality rather than a rush job to feed the impatients.

Comments

• Options
    v12creatorv12creator Posts: 3,626 Member
    edited February 2014
    Ya, and i dreamed that i was a pirate in the ship with my crew and the captain was a werewolf.

Guess i am not lucky with dreams.
    jr73Y.gif

• Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited February 2014
    v12creator wrote:
    Ya, and i dreamed that i was a pirate in the ship with my crew and the captain was a werewolf.

Guess i am not lucky with dreams.

:wink: And I dreamed I was in a town like Bridgeport but it was full of vamps, they were all vamps, and I was trying to convince them I was one of them, but I wasn't and needed to get out of there.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    edited February 2014
    Glad to see I'm not the only one who has Sims inspired dreams! LOL
  • Options
    DragonMage2011DragonMage2011 Posts: 230 Member
    edited February 2014
    Well, considering I dreamt I was at the ARTPOP Ball, who's the actual lucky one here? :lol: