Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Closed** Two Day Giveaway: Origin Promotion Code

Greeting fellow simmers, Mzneneprecious here. I hope you all are doing well and are up for a super quick giveaway. Anyhow, today I would like to give away a promotion code that is good for $10 off any EA game (worth $29.99 or more) bought through origin. To be eligible for this give away you must do the following:

Post saying :Enter me

You can only enter once!
This giveaway will end Christmas Eve, or December 24th 2013 approximately 11:59pm EST (Eastern Standard Time). And ONE winner will be chosen randomly.

Excludes Star Wars The Old Republic, Pre-orders, games released within 30 days of purchase, value games, select partner titles distributed by Origin, Virtual Currency and game time codes. May not be combined with any other offer, gift card, rebate or other discount coupons.
Valid only in the US

Now, this is a unique code, so if you win please be sure to store it in a safe place. THIS CODE CAN ONLY BE USED ONCE .Below are the instructions to redeem your code in Origin.

1. Click Start Shopping to head to Origin for the latest console and PC/Mac games.
2. Select eligible products totaling $29.99 or more by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
3. When done shopping, click "Checkout" and enter your code in the Promo Code box within your Order Summary, then click the "Apply" button.
4. Click the "Proceed to checkout" button to finish your order.
5. If you have an Origin account, log in with your email and password. If you do not have an Origin account, click the "Create an Account" button and sign up for a free account to complete checkout.

Comments

• Options
    mznenepreciousmzneneprecious Posts: 95 Member
    edited December 2013
    *~*Nominees*~*

• Options
    BrightyBrighty Posts: 6,453 Member
    edited December 2013
    Nice of you to give your code away! :)

Did it mention having any regional restrictions? Sometimes they only work in North America, for example.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Brighty wrote:
    Nice of you to give your code away! :)

Did it mention having any regional restrictions? Sometimes they only work in North America, for example.

thank you, It seems as though it does only work in North America... Maybe I should close the give away, buy some simpoints and maybe make a better give away. A more elaborate one :oops:
  • Options
    CSIMSIECSIMSIE Posts: 2,779 Member
    edited December 2013
    Deleted. I don't live in the US. :D

But still, generous of you to give it away! :mrgreen:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    CSIMSIE wrote:
    Here, i nominate Pixiegamer. She has always been really, really, really ncie to me. Always.

And myself.

Sorry for the confusion, I have changed some of the rules. please check them.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    I apologize for such a messy post. This is my first giveaway so I wasn't sure how to go about business. In the future I will take my time and include better prizes. Sorry for any confusions and inconveniences that i have caused.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    This giveaway is now closed.