Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New IP custom world available: Izabo Atol

I have finally finished her and uploaded just this week, Izabo Atol.

She has 5 hidden islands and five dive spots. She requires all Expansion packs upto and including IP, and includes features from all of these EP's. (No CC, NO CAP, some store content)

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7715190
993643_4534864308126_1719788434_n.jpg

for info: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/684486.page#top

Comments

• Options
    AelingQueenAelingQueen Posts: 235 New Member
    edited October 2013
    Would this world be totally unplayable if one did not have certain EPs? I've opted out of Pets (for several reasons), and while I have Seasons; I've yet to reinstall it.

I'm personally shopping around for a good IP world (since Isla Paradiso was something of a nightmare).

All things aside, this world looks amazing!
  • Options
    tammyjo329tammyjo329 Posts: 2,747 Member
    edited October 2013
    Hi AelingQueen,

Thank you and I am glad you like the look of Izabo Atol.

It may give you some issues as I have both of those EP's and it does include all of the lot types that were introduced with Pets (pet store, EQ CTR, horse ranch, *** park, and cat jungle) and has a festival lot. If you decide to try it, please let me know if it still works with or without any issues. I do believe without the wild horses it should play better if it will play without pets :wink:

ETA: OMG I can not believe that D O G was filtered out! :lol: Especially since that is the name of the lot type!
  • Options
    AelingQueenAelingQueen Posts: 235 New Member
    edited October 2013
    Going to give IA a test run right now, I'll let you know if there's any hitches in it. (I'll be using Overwatch and MC by Twallan, can't live without those)
  • Options
    tammyjo329tammyjo329 Posts: 2,747 Member
    edited October 2013
    Twallan's Over-Watch is highly recommended by me as well for this world. It will keep resetting the wild horses that spawn on islands, until they are all on the same island and stop trying to cross the ocean to get to each other.

I like Nraas mods, but Over Watch is my favorite of his mods.