Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Mod Available For Baby Changing And Bathing Station ^_^

Just a heads-up for those of you who use mods in your game.

There's a new mod out by Nona that will stop sims from placing babies and toddlers on the floor after they've finished bathing or changing them using the Dirty No More Changing and Bathing Station. I installed it myself this morning and it worked like a charm.

http://nonasims.wordpress.com/2013/10/05/dont-put-the-baby-down-changing-table-mod/

Have fun! :-)
14785081519_9e388018bc_o.jpg

Comments

• Options
    shanathechoochshanathechooch Posts: 161 Member
    edited October 2013
    Thank you! That's pretty annoying.
  • Options
    DarklingDarkling Posts: 6,327 Member
    edited October 2013

You're welcome! :D I've been waiting for a mod like this ever since the changing station came out. It's so much nicer to have your sims cuddle their kids after a bath rather than drop them like a hot potato! :lol:
  • Options
    solosonyasolosonya Posts: 419 Member
    edited October 2013
    I tried to download it and it comes up to save it then nothing happens.What am I doing wrong? Do i have to join box storage to get it to download? Thanks in advance
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    edited October 2013
    Darkling wrote:

You're welcome! :D I've been waiting for a mod like this ever since the changing station came out. It's so much nicer to have your sims cuddle their kids after a bath rather than drop them like a hot potato! :lol:
    Darkling only your sims would drop the baby like a hot potato. :lol:
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    DarklingDarkling Posts: 6,327 Member
    edited October 2013
    @solosonya: You don't have to join box to download from there. The download button you want to click is the one directly under the blue banner at the top of the page, not the one in the large grey box in the center of the page. Hope this helps. :-)

@Pepperjax: :lol: Yeah, I keep trying to get them to be more maternal/paternal but no dice! To paraphrase SimGuruKing, "Ain't nobody got time to be taking care of no babies!" :XD:
  • Options
    ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    edited October 2013
    this is the best! thanks darkling
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    edited October 2013
    Darkling wrote:
    @solosonya: You don't have to join box to download from there. The download button you want to click is the one directly under the blue banner at the top of the page, not the one in the large grey box in the center of the page. Hope this helps. :-)

@Pepperjax: :lol: Yeah, I keep trying to get them to be more maternal/paternal but no dice! To paraphrase SimGuruKing, "Ain't nobody got time to be taking care of no babies!" :XD:
    Wow my sims are to maternal I can't get them to stop. :lol:
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641