Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please HELP!!! How to solve currupted cc ?

I'm pretty sure I've been infected with Corrupt CC as whenever I have a baby born it looks like it has a bionic arm and sometimes when he's moved gray with go in and out of the screen. I removed all my mods, what else do I do? I'm a newbie with this stuff!

Comments

• Options
    alac13alac13 Posts: 162 New Member
    edited September 2013
    Anyone have experience with this?
  • Options
    TerseRat5204TerseRat5204 Posts: 3,701 Member
    edited September 2013
    Try uninstalling anything you may have downloaded from the exchange, it's happened before to me where ALL of my female Sims would walk around with their.. you know... "reproductive organ" just hanging out without any pants or lingerie to cover it .. around sunset valley which was just TOTES creepy. Perhaps if that doesn't work, you should try re-installing the game?

Banner%2BFor%2BSims.jpg

• Options
    becomingjennbecomingjenn Posts: 3,942 Member
    edited September 2013
    Yes, it probably came from something you downloaded from the exchange via a lot or a sim. I found that crinrict's blog taught me a LOT. On her blog you can find out info on how to get get rid of what you have and even better yet, preventing it from happening in the first place.

Good luck!
  • Options
    alac13alac13 Posts: 162 New Member
    edited September 2013
    Yes, it probably came from something you downloaded from the exchange via a lot or a sim. I found that crinrict's blog taught me a LOT. On her blog you can find out info on how to get get rid of what you have and even better yet, preventing it from happening in the first place.

Good luck!

Thank you! After reading that blog, I'm pretty sure it's either downloading sims from the exchange and/or stuff not working right with the update.
    I think just to be safe, I'm going to just wipe everything and start over. Luckily, I'm not too far in any saves since I just recently started playing again.

Again, thanks for the help!