Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fixer-Upper Challenge

Hey all!!!

Hope everyone is enjoying these last precious days before that dreaded school year starts again!

I would like to start a new sort of challenge. I would like you all to make some amazing "fixer-upper" type homes. They can be one story, two story, old warehouses, hospitals, buildings etc. And I will see if I can make them into beautiful homes!

So go ahead! Post your fixer uppers!

Taylor

Comments

• Options
    SnowmoonSnowmoon Posts: 3,437 Member
    edited August 2013
    Hey hey!

This is interesting, very interesting... Now, when you say "fixer-uppers" do you want us to just make the shell, with no wall, flooring OR do you want us to make it look a little old/worn down?

Find my builds under Evie_Snowmoon in the Gallery!
  • Options
    tayloremxxtayloremxx Posts: 543 Member
    edited August 2013
    Either or! Both are my favorite builds!!
  • Options
    thetideschangingthetideschanging Posts: 250 New Member
    edited August 2013
    Hi :) if you have Island Paradise I made and uploaded a resort that needs to be fixed up.

Here is a forum post I made about it: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/709053.page

I really would like to see someone fix it up.
  • Options
    tanya7768tanya7768 Posts: 118 Member
    edited August 2013
    I like this, may give it a go.. what about cc?
    or CAP?
  • Options
    tayloremxxtayloremxx Posts: 543 Member
    edited November 2013
    Hey guys! Got a little distracted and never ended up finishing or responding to you guys! If everyone still wants a go at it, everything is game! You can do CC free or not, everything is up to you!
  • Options
    cassandrastryffecassandrastryffe Posts: 418 Member
    edited November 2013
    I've got one I'm working on now. I'll upload it for you probably tomorrow. Can't wait to see what you're going to do with it. :-)
    FREE lvl 65 Star Wars The old Republic Character and a huge bundle of free stuff! http://www.swtor.com/r/fYdvmz