Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Doomed Generations - ☆Generation 1☆ - (8/13/2013 Part 2 on page 1) NEW

Hi guys! And welcome to Doomed Generations, where I will be filling you in about my prettacy challenge. This thread is all about showing you pictures of what's happening in the lives of my poor ugly sims and their doomed children. I hope you'll enjoy! Make sure to comment on what you think :wink:

Index

Generation 1

Page 1:
Part 1
Part 2
tumblr_nabfikC3DM1snecxgo2_400.gif

Comments

• Options
    Feather91Feather91 Posts: 2,132 Member
    edited August 2013
    Part 1

Back to index

Here is the founder of my ugly family, Vera Holden.
    byj.png

I bought her a nice little house in Lucky Palms where she met Donnovan Steel and Darren Dreamer. As you may or may not know, I started a thread to vote for Darren or Donnovan because I couldn't make up my mind. Most people voted for Darren. I still had trouble choosing, so I made Vera go on countless dates with both of them. I had a hard time, but chose Darren in the end.
    01tw.png

Darren moved into her house and with the money he brought in I started renovating the house. It still needs a lot of work. Darren also got a little makeover himself.
    xcno.png

Eventually, Vera and Darren got married. I lightened up her makeup a little bit and put her in a beautiful light green dress. Even ugly sims should be able to look ehm, 'pretty' on their wedding day. They got married at the spring festival.
    xqoq.png
    d2qt.png

After they got married, Darren found himself standing at a kissing booth and the most adorable kiss ever happened. Love really is blind...
    cnrq.png

Back to index
    Part 2
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    You may post now 8)
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Part 2

Back to index

My game got a bit messed up since my last update on the family, so I had to start over. I wish I could have saved them, but unfortunately I couldn't. I saved Darren to CAS and moved the two of them into Lunar Lakes, in a small house. They had a little housewarming/costume party to celebrate moving to Lunar Lakes. Vera had a great idea by covering up her face with a scary mask, unfortunately it didn't quite fit her massive face. Oops. Luckily Darren looked cute as a hotdog. Shortly after the party, Vera got pregnant with their first baby. Yay!
    p1dw.png

Vera went into labour while cooking, so it set fire while they were at the hospital. The stove got extinguished and replaced before they got home, so all they have to worry about is the new baby. Vera gave birth to a beautiful boy named Dylan Dreamer. Well, it's beautiful as a baby at least...who knows what kind of horror we'll see when he's a toddler :twisted:
    gizu.png

Because it's a small house with one bedroom and Vera and Darren have no money to move, I created a nursery in the hallway. I placed a babyswing in the livingroom, so the house is now packed! Vera and Darren went on a date to the festival where they had a romantic spin on the ice. They built a igloo to create baby #2 afterwards.
    Dylan is a toddler now and I'm glad to say he takes after his mother. I'm slightly disappointed that he got his fathers hair colour, hopefully the next kid will inherit it's mothers hair. Darren is ugly as the devil, but still kind of cute when daddy play with him.
    7qcv.png

I'm sure baby #2 will be an adventurous type, as Vera gave birth with zombies coming out of the ground next to her. It's another boy, named Eli Dreamer. The household is quite hectic now wit a baby and a toddler. Vera and Darren don't often get the change to get some work done to make money so they can move to a bigger house. Darren is a painter and is finally starting to paint some valuable paintings. So hopefully I'll have them in a bigger house soon. He painted a portrait of Vera. Yikes.
    gxrj.png

On love day, Vera and Darren went to a party. Everybody was slow dancing, how cute. They really needed this with two small children at home. Afterwards they had a romantic dinner at the bistro, but some guy sat down at their table to read a book. Only in the sims... Eli is a toddler too now. Luckily Darren is already completely trained, so they mostly have to take care of Eli now. I had them play with the dollhouse together to build their friendship. The dollhouse always does miracles for toddlers, they'll be best friends in no time.
    4h0.png

Back to index
  • Options
    loileeloilee Posts: 614 Member
    edited August 2013
    Vera is a babe. I love how her chin sticks out of that hockey mask. :XD:
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Ikr xD