Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SIMGURU: Full Tiki Set causing problems!

The full tiki set came together with the compilation 2010 I bought.

Every time I use any of the items, I'm not able to upload my lot to the Exchange. It blocks and when I check with custard, it shows the item code (this is how I found out what was wrong).

Of course, I took now everything definitely away from my game, since I cannot use them anyway. I will be waiting for any SimGuru to tell my the set was finally fixed, so I can download it again.

Full Tiki Set
Dining and Living Room):

http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?scategoryId=12928&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:17006

I do hope a SimGuru will check and fix this. It has being a problem to me ever since. I wrote many times but never got an aswer.

I payed for this items and I want to use them. May this not be possible, then please give my simspoints back.

Thank you for your assistance
EliRoc

Comments

• Options
    ELIROCELIROC Posts: 2,318 Member
    edited August 2013
    bump
  • Options
    kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    edited August 2013
    Hello ELIROC :)
    I own the Full Tiki Set and my Son created a Tiki Resort with many of the Tiki items. It uploaded just fine - no issues at all. I am not sure why you are experiencing problems :(
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,532 Member
    edited August 2013
    It's possible the exchange is acting up. It tends to do this especially on weekends.
  • Options
    cherid87120cherid87120 Posts: 2,823 Member
    edited August 2013
    The problem is the Bar that comes with the Tiki set. Delete the bar and you will be able to upload.

I had this problem a year ago with uploading a lot. I painstakingly started deleting rooms until I was able to upload, then I would reload the lot and start deleting items from each room until I narrowed it down to the Bar that comes with the Tiki Set.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,532 Member
    edited August 2013
    The problem is the Bar that comes with the Tiki set. Delete the bar and you will be able to upload.

I had this problem a year ago with uploading a lot. I painstakingly started deleting rooms until I was able to upload, then I would reload the lot and start deleting items from each room until I narrowed it down to the Bar that comes with the Tiki Set.

Hmm I wonder when they'll fix that. Has anyone tried letting them know on twitter?
  • Options
    LemonpawzLemonpawz Posts: 919 Member
    edited August 2013
    This is a known problem with items in this set

I made a thread awhile ago. It took me days to figure out what was wrong- I eventually deleted chunks of items until I was able to isolate the problem and upload it.

I couldn't upload because of the TIKI IDOL that comes in the tiki set!!

It IS a problem, enough people have had this problem, IT NEEDS ADDRESSED!

You can read more about the problem I had and some people's responses here: https://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/691339.page

If you search the forum/google as well, there's even more examples of it happening.
  • Options
    lizbethbearlizbethbear Posts: 3,201 Member
    edited August 2013
    Lemonpawz wrote:

I made a thread awhile ago. It took me days to figure out what was wrong- I eventually deleted chunks of items until I was able to isolate the problem and upload it.

You can read more about the problem I had and some people's responses here: https://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/691339.page

If you search the forum/google as well, there's even more examples of it happening.

yeah wasn't it one of the tiki items that gave bouquetcatcher such a hard time when she was trying to upload her beautiful boardwalk?
    WznfzGr.gif
  • Options
    ELIROCELIROC Posts: 2,318 Member
    edited August 2013
    Lemonpawz wrote:

Indeed, it needs to be addressed.
    I had alread problems with the following items:
    - Stranded from Nothing Atoll (sofa)
    - Tiki dining room set (all items)
    - tiki idol
    - Pirate Herald’s Tropical Umbrella
    - Hula Dancer Lamp

I've been trying to get an answer from a SimGuru because of this but so far I've bee completely ignored.

I'll go check on this forum and leave a message there.

I thank you all so much for your answers!

Hugs to all!!
    EliRoc