May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Kind Of Resort Is This?!? Forget Roaches, Let's Talk Zombies!

So my sim, Rowan, decides to pamper herself a bit and checks into a swanky resort.
Screenshot-1052_zps0355def2.jpgScreenshot-1072_zpsc299c794.jpg

No sooner than the full moon rises, the invasion begins!
Screenshot-1026_zps863e6f6f.jpg

Considering you're one of the undead, I think the life-vest and umbrella are a bit much! :lol:
Screenshot-1030_zps392f3b5f.jpg

Run, kid! He's fresh from the grave and starving for flesh!
Screenshot-1032_zps3d91d35b.jpg

...or not...I get that the buffet is amazing but this is going too far.
Screenshot-1036_zpsdca915ee.jpg

Kid, you must have the brain the size of a grain of rice for him to pass up your juicy noggin! :?
Screenshot-1039_zps2a92cbd9.jpg

Hmm, nice table manners for one of the walking dead. :wink:
Screenshot-1040_zpsce9eb9c3.jpg

WTH?!?! Another hungry freeloader?!?
Screenshot-1041_zpsb797a85c.jpg
Screenshot-1042_zps750e4e7d.jpg

And yet another one!
Screenshot-1044_zps24d5f80c.jpg
Screenshot-1045_zps098aa52b.jpg

I swear if Sleeping Beauty tries to sneak into my VIP Suite for naptime I'm going straight Michonne on his b.utt and demanding a full refund! :lol:

I swear, I LOVE this game!! :thumbup:
14785081519_9e388018bc_o.jpg

Comments

• Options
    fariecatfariecat Posts: 69 New Member
    edited July 2013
    The zombie in the snorkel is priceless! LOL!
  • Options
    DarklingDarkling Posts: 6,327 Member
    edited July 2013
    You know zombies--always "safety first" with them! :lol:
    14785081519_9e388018bc_o.jpg
  • Options
    AHENRICHsAHENRICHs Posts: 1,678 Member
    edited July 2013
    Lol. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    MGSFan612MGSFan612 Posts: 3,429 Member
    edited July 2013
    lol that is hilarious
  • Options
    sew0159sew0159 Posts: 42 New Member
    edited July 2013
    Ever notice how closely the zombies in Sims 3 resemble the zombies/walkers/whatever in the movie Warm Bodies?????? I think it's also perfect that you have a picture of a zombie wanting sleep since the main character in Warm Bodies, R, talks about how he wishes he could sleep/dream!!!!
  • Options
    DoritoEvieDoritoEvie Posts: 1,887 Member
    edited July 2013
    What a fit zombie o:
    tumblr_nbwr2zn6951qhv4h7o8_250.giftumblr_mg2bcqeUgc1rthmb0o1_500.gif

• Options
    tlc10175tlc10175 Posts: 2,550 Member
    edited July 2013
    Funneh! :lol:
  • Options
    enkeli63enkeli63 Posts: 6,637 Member
    edited July 2013
    That's too funny--but it makes me very glad that I play without the changing moon cycle these days. I just can't stand zombies! I wish EA would give us a zombie toggle :?
    OriginID Starwing6
    my Sims 4 story blog: http://www.starwingsims.com/

Join SimsWriters.com to promote or enjoy fan-generated content (stories, videos, music, etc) celebrating The Sims.
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited July 2013
    Ha ha! Great screens, they made me giggle! I love the zombies, I was worried about them when SN first came out but they rarely cause any trouble for me, they're just funny!

And hey, they must have booked into the resort if they're enjoying the amenities! :lol:
  • Options
    CoreyCanadianCoreyCanadian Posts: 5,701 Member
    edited July 2013

Even in death they cannot help passing up an opportunity to eat for free :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    bklienhartbklienhart Posts: 2,975 Member
    edited July 2013
    If search the exchange, I bet there are a couple hundred Scooby-Doo Mystery, Inc. Sims. I need to finish my team, everybody else always gets something wrong. :)
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,381 Member
    edited July 2013
    Darkling! Hi honey! Love your pictures of the undead, so funny they'd help themselves to the buffett and almost as funny as the zom with the lifevest and umbrella and the one with the snorkel. *snort*

Love your lil sim, she's gorgeous!

I'm leery of the resorts as the only time I had my Brooke check into one, the game froze solid. I'll have to wait until patch time, hopefully. :-)
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    RathomanRathoman Posts: 121 New Member
    edited July 2013
    bshag4lv wrote:
    I'm leery of the resorts as the only time I had my Brooke check into one, the game froze solid. I'll have to wait until patch time, hopefully. :-)

Is your Sim self-employed? (painter, sculpter, writer, etc.) if so, there seems to be a bug with regards to that, and every time a sim that's self employed goes to check in, the game freezes. If you own the resort, you don't need to check in to stay there. Just click the tower and you can turn in, or freshen up as needed.

With regards to the Zombies..OMG! They come every full moon and try to bother my guests. I say 'try', cause I don't let them get very far. Just another reason why I love playing as a Genie so much. Bad Zombie goes after a guest, 'Banish', Bye Zombie! Guest is safe. :D
  • Options
    AlizatinaAlizatina Posts: 2,189 Member
    edited July 2013
    These are hand down, my favorite screenshots from IP that anyone has posted EVER! I almost died from laughing! On a side note, I love your sim's outfit in the first one, get recolor! :D
    200.gif
    cFVKsID.png
    “It’s very dangerous,” she said, “falling in love with someone’s flaws.”