Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Serial Number - Direct Download Origin

Hello everyone!

I hope everyone is enjoying IP. I'm having some issues getting my serial code for the direct download and tried to search on here but I am not seeing anyone else with this issue.

I did the direct download which I do for most games, and in the email this time it isn't giving me the serial code. I can't find it anywhere.

Even if I put in an auto generated one, it says the license is over...

Any help would be awesome!

Comments

• Options
    CaptobvsCaptobvs Posts: 1,264 Member
    edited June 2013
    When you purchase a direct download it consumes your serial code automatically. If you are still having trouble getting the game to download and install, you may need to contact support for a new code.

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/655809.page
  • Options
    ShinobuTypeErrorShinobuTypeError Posts: 2,838 Member
    edited June 2013
    If you mean that you're having issues getting the game to register through the site with the serial code you were given, it is supposed to do it automatically once you've downloaded and installed the game.

However, I know from experience that it likes to be buggy and not register properly. I still, to this day, cannot get my copies of WA and AMB to show up on my page. They are both downloaded through Origin. When I try to manually register them, it always gives me that "Type Error: Result is Null" error every time I try. I've just given up on it for now, lol.
    "It's like there's a pink elephant in the room and no one's allowed to talk about it."