Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Attention SimGuru's: The pages are beyond glitchy. Show your support and help us get heard!

I think it's the worst it's been in a long time. Here are the complaints, feel free to post some of your issues so I can add them to the list.

1. Old post are showing. The page needs refreshing a couple of times to show the newest posts.

2. Comments refuse to post sometimes. We have to copy the comment and try a couple of times before it posts.

3. The site sometimes say 'invalid post id' when you try to like something. To like it again, you have to refresh the page.

4. When you like something, it says '0 members liked this comment'.

5. Issues occor when deleting people from your friend list. It says 'we are having some problems making this change right now' with the person still showing as a friend. The friend will disappear eventually.

6. When you click on 'my page', it will take you there, but it'll say 'log in to interact with this member' even though you're already logged in.

7. When you click 'x members liked this' it will stay blank, not showing who liked the post.

8. When using the refresh button the website log you out. When you try to log in again the message 'authentication failed' will appear.

9. Simpoints are disappearing without having purchased anything from the store. They appear again later on for some people

10. When you go to your page of refresh it, not one single post is visible (the page is completely blank). The page has to reload to see posts.

11. Newest posts won't show until the page is refreshed (sometimes it needs refreshing multiple times). When posting it again after it won't show, it will double post.

12. When logging in, the site will tell you the username/password is wrong when this is not the case. It still says the same after changing the password.

13. The friend icon on the right side of the page says you have a friend request, when you click on it however no pending friend requests appear.

14. The studio or wishlist will sometimes appear to be empty even though it isn't.

15. Some people are having issues with uploads not showing in their studio.

16. The message icon on the top of the page will tell you you have messages, when you click on it however, no messages show.

17. The exchange sometimes can’t be accessed

18. It sometimes takes multiple attempts to post something on the forums

19. Any more?

EA, I'm sure you will try your best to fix this, but please try harder. Last time the pages glitched it took ages for it to get fixed. Let's try to get things back to normal a bit faster this time! :wink:

:!: I'm not a native English speaker, so if anything is unclear, please don't be shy to mention it. This thread is much more helpful if everything is understandable.

And also, check out this petition for changes to the layout of the pages.
http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/679995.page#10829535
tumblr_nabfikC3DM1snecxgo2_400.gif

Comments

• Options
    sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    edited May 2013
    When I was trying to delete a bunch of people from my friends list yesterday, it would say "we are having some problems making this change right now" and the person would still be under my friends list, but if I clicked on them it would only say "add as friend" - the strangest part was that about an hour after that I was on the forums and while I was typing a message, all of a sudden I got a popup saying "so and so has been removed from your friends list" :shock:
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Oh and this just happened to me- I click "my page" and it takes me there, but says "log in to interact with this member"- when obviously I'm already logged in- so I can't see my page.
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    Feather91Feather91 Posts: 2,132 Member
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for responding. I'll add them to the list :wink:
  • Options
    JESSIEPRESCOTTJESSIEPRESCOTT Posts: 1,608 Member
    edited May 2013
    Yesterday when I used refresh button the website logged me out and when trying to log in again I got message saying Authentication failed:evil:
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Thanks Jessie, I added it to the list :wink:
  • Options
    JESSIEPRESCOTTJESSIEPRESCOTT Posts: 1,608 Member
    edited May 2013
    Feather91 wrote:
    Thanks Jessie, I added it to the list :wink:
    Thank you:D
  • Options
    xocutiepiexoxocutiepiexo Posts: 228
    edited May 2013
    I've personally and heard from other people that simpoints are disappearing!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    @xocutiepiexo I added it. Do the simpoints reappear? Or do they stay gone?
  • Options
    NewYork7NewYork7 Posts: 661 Member
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for making the thread :-)

When refreshing my page to see new comments / posts, half of the time its reverting back to posts which were made yesterday. So it seems that noone has posted since 24 May.

I have to refresh multiple times to see new posts, then I run the risk of being logged out.

It's already on the list but I've also tried 4 times to post one comment on my page and its still not showing.

I was also having problems posting in the forums earlier - so I'm hoping that this post shows...

Edited to add - I had the simpoints disappearing yesterday too - it said 'null' next to the balance, they have reappeared for me today.
  • Options
    PapegalliePapegallie Posts: 12
    edited May 2013
    I can't even see my newest posts.
    EA fix this! -.-
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Theres also the glitch where you try to log in and it tells you your username/pw is wrong, even when you know its not. Even when you go and change your pw it still tells you its wrong. I think logging in in-game fixes it though.
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    neon_wildneon_wild Posts: 1,220 Member
    edited May 2013
    This whole site is a bit of a disaster, I can't see them bothering to fix anything unless it's absolutely essential (like the recent issue with items going on sale when they shouldn't have, they sure fixed that quickly didn't they :lol: ).
  • Options
    ANNAPTXANNAPTX Posts: 3,742 Member
    edited May 2013
    The site right now says I have a friend request..click on the icon, and no pending requests appear..very buggy, very annoying.. :evil:

Feather91, thank you for making this thread..hopefully, *crosses fingers*, it will help! 8)
  • Options
    GNRxSas7837GNRxSas7837 Posts: 812 Member
    edited May 2013
    Papegallie wrote:
    I can't even see my newest posts.

That happens to me alot as well. I refresh and refresh and it still doesn't show if I posted or not. So I post it again and end up double posting.
  • Options
    Icy_LavaIcy_Lava Posts: 5,461 Member
    edited May 2013
    Sometimes My Page is completely blank, and it takes sometimes multiple times for a message I posted to actually post. :?
  • Options
    GNRxSas7837GNRxSas7837 Posts: 812 Member
    edited May 2013
    Also ever since I joined I have never been able to see my messages. It says I have a few yet that clears when I click my messages. So I have no idea what they are about. :lol:
  • Options
    ladyloialladyloial Posts: 537 Member
    edited May 2013
    sometimes it say's I don't have anything in my studio
    also having some problems with uploads not showing up in my studio

as well as all these other glitches mentioned
    aaagXEr5xv_zps9aeuclrp.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I updated the list. Thanks for responding guys!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    HadesDragonessHadesDragoness Posts: 847 Member
    edited May 2013
    It is messing up for me and has done for the last few days. Really want EA to fix this :(
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    neon_wild wrote:
    This whole site is a bit of a disaster, I can't see them bothering to fix anything unless it's absolutely essential (like the recent issue with items going on sale when they shouldn't have, they sure fixed that quickly didn't they :lol: ).
    Haha, ikr :lol:
  • Options
    Cupcakechick2000Cupcakechick2000 Posts: 3
    edited May 2013
    I've gotten everything you listed happen to me!!! GGGRRRRRR!!!!!!!!! :x
  • Options
    menemene Posts: 2,322 Member
    edited May 2013
    I have had all the problems you listed since yesterday morning. Trying to do anything on the mypages is close to impossible :(
  • Options
    jesse40jesse40 Posts: 381 Member
    edited May 2013
    FIX DIS NOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :!: :!: :!: :!:
  • Options
    readster43readster43 Posts: 75 New Member
    edited May 2013
    All of the above is happening to me too, I try to reply to a post but then it vanishes for minutes, hours even and I can't reply cos I can't see it, then if and when I do my reply vanishes too!
    Also finding it hard to recommend anything as wont let me get on exchange to do so!
    Most of the time I'm seeing posts from the day before and nothing from now, keep worrying that people think that I'm ignoring them..:(

So glad you made this thread huni :)
  • Options
    dothesmustledothesmustle Posts: 1,851 Member
    edited May 2013
    If you remove an item you have made from your studio the link stays active but diverts to a blooper page informing you that the article has been removed by EA and may violate the terms of service. This annoys me as I have only started sharing and made a mistake so removed the lot when I realised now it looks like I am dodgy character.
    You can call me smustle or Lori if you prefer.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top