Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Legacy Bachelorette Competition! Winner's Gifted!

Comments

• Options
    veganpilotveganpilot Posts: 33
    edited April 2013
    Well, in that case, it would be a pleasure to present to you the 3 best looking sims I have at the moment that are currently single and searching for that Ms Right! I assume they are all equally interested in meeting your beautiful and talented heir. Although, I do not want to upload all 3 of them, as it would do me some convenience. Is it ok if you choose one that appeals to you the most and I would be able to upload him/her? Thank you and let's begin.

Sim name: Leon Scott Kennedy (From Resident Evil).
    Traits: Flirty, vegetarian, charismatic, commitment issues, brave.
    Message to Violet: Hello, Violet. Being a bodyguard for the president's daughter, Ashley Graham and protecting her from infected beings with only the past experience of being a police officer isn't an easy task to complete without having an equally strong companion by my side; both physically and mentally. From the past, I was notoriously kniwn to flaunt with both men and women during the missions that were assigned by the government to diminish the existence of zombies, and eventually, the antagonist, Osmond Saddler. I was the partner of many people that I was assigned with through many missions, including Ada Wong, Chris Redfield, Ashley Graham and even Jack Krauser. However, they did not meet my expectations of having a strong exterior as well as a tender and caring soul. I wish to commit myself to someone who[img][/img]withstand good and bad times, and always being there for me when I need them. I will promise, that if I find the person I truly love, I will not try to get involved and get over my exes (must of which their issues had been unresolved) and will never let her go. You, Violet, seem likes an excellent candidate for my heart.  I need someone to free me from my cold, emotionless, insensitive and hard exterior created by the deaths of many friends, including my parents, triggered by the malicious Saddler. Also, I believe we are compatible astrologically. I am a Scorpio, and Scorpios are known for their intense gazes. Witness my photos below and maybe my statement can be justified. Also, about future children? Don't even think about it. Think about how they would create issues when we are away sending zombies back into the afterlife! I find them irritating and think about how one of us would have to sacrifice one bullet for him or her during the apocalypse when we are running low in supplies! What would my exes think when I am already a father to a child?Screenshot-41_zps951ee947.jpg.html?o=33&newest=1
    lEON2_zps975d2344.jpg.html?o=24&newest=1
    Ps: He is also my avatar!

More coming in a sec!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Name: Legolas Thranduillon
    Traits: Good, friendly, vegetarian, great kisser, greenthumb.
    Letter to Violet: After eons of not searching a capable mate within Mirkwood, I was informed by my Adar to search for love beyond the realms of Gondr. And it seems that with the help of Gandalf, I have found a capable queen that I would love to introduce to for my people, although it is a shane you do not reside in the realm of magic, but a more dull alternate reality. You, my fair lady, are beyond the standards of a female mate I am searching for, with your gracefullness and beauty. Thereforem it is a pleasure to announce that with the help from Lady Galadriel and Gandalf, that I may be transported from my magical realm that cannot be accessed by regular mortals to search for your hand and, if you allow me so, to court you. Below are images of me, created by magic and I hope you too find me attractive. (Tgis is totally OOC, but I wanted to make things very interesting. Besides, he is lonely and single in my game anyways. I apologise to all LOTR fans, and I have not watched it in years!)
    Screenshot-28_zps278082b9.jpg.html?o=2&newest=1
    Screenshot-32_zps52789dc4.jpg.html?o=4&newest=1

#If this is too unrealistic, I can do Orlando Bloom!#
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    veganpilot wrote:
    Name: Ekaterina Piskarev
    Traits: Commitment issues, narcissist (snob), perfectionist, genius, vegetarian.
    Letter to Violet: You seem like a reasonably attractive sim, Violet, and seem like someone adorable that would need the protection of a 6 ft 4 (I think all fellow Sagittarians share the same trait of tallness!) female! I am currently an airline pilot for Aeroflot airlines and a part time model. I have in the past, gained the reputation of dating several different female flight attendants each week only to break up with them a few days later when they catch me being unfaithful. I would like to meet you and see what interests we may share and who knows, you may teach me a thing or two about commitment as tou seem like a fairly interesting person. I also hope to take you travelling and hiring a 2 seater plane on our date! Obviously, as romantic as it sounds, sadly, you are not one of my first girlfriends to experience that. Hope to hear more from you, pretty girl *winks*
    mizuki_zps5ba06537.jpg.html?o=1&newest=1
  • Options
    Ra345Ra345 Posts: 3,941 Member
    edited April 2013
    Hmm, that's though because all of them look very interesting. Personally, I like Legolas best, but if you want to upload someone else that's fine too :)
  • Options
    BekahSueBekahSue Posts: 623 Member
    edited April 2013
    Username: BekahSue
    Name: Jake Pierce
    Traits: Virtuoso, Dislikes Children, Natural Cook, Good, Brave
    Why are you entering (answered by sim) : Hello, Violet. My name's Jake. I'm a cop at the Lucky Palms Police Department. I love to cook and play piano. I've always wanted a partner to make music with, but I was too busy taking care of my mom's other kids when I was in high school. I guess that's why I'm not too fond of kids now. But, if our kids turn out to be as beautiful as you are, I don't think I'd have any trouble loving them.
    Download Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7246169

Screenshot-665_zps2fc7298a.jpg
    Screenshot-662_zps40a28d12.jpg
    Screenshot-668_zps5a1b7dc7.jpg
    t99zif.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    BekahSue Jake looks awesome :) I'll swing by again to update the list. Going to go make supper.
  • Options
    TheSingingSimmerTheSingingSimmer Posts: 3,348 Member
    edited April 2013
    Are there any spots left? I wanna make one.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Of course :) I will take all entries until the evening of May 1st.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Username: Corey785
    Name: Billy Goat
    headshot_large.jpg
    Traits: Coach Potato, Virtuso, Natural Cook, Commitment Issues, Daredevil
    Why are you entering: "I spent all them years in them forest man! It makes ol' Billy lonely ya know? A lovely lady is just what I need. All ladies run away from me. But here, she can't run away! So I want to see what this lovely lady on them Bachlorette thinks of ol' Billy!"
    Download Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7246479
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Just bumping this thread. :)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Thread up to date until here. :)

Thanks for bearing with me through the moving stuff guys, I appreciate it a lot. Reminder that I will be taking them until tomorrow evening, and then I will be taking a few days to do phase 2 since it is simply seeing who Violet is attracted to.
  • Options
    misteygirlmisteygirl Posts: 3,003 Member
    edited May 2013
    Username: Misteygirl
    Name: Chase Peterson
    Traits: Fliry, Brave, Irresistible, commitment issues, virtuso
    Why are you entering (answered by sim) :

I need to a new love in my life. I've been so lonely and only a women can help solve that. I would like to have kids with someone but I can't seem to find the right women start a family with. I want someone to love and charish and to say 'I love you' at night with a kiss and mean it.
    Download Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7249782

Me playing my guitar
    Screenshot-10_zps3d6ccd6b.jpg

Me
    Screenshot-8_zps53f25364.jpg

Me and my dog Toby :)
    Screenshot-7_zps65bb4dca.jpg
    I'm Prada and You're Nada.
  • Options
    leep45508leep45508 Posts: 3,910 Member
    edited May 2013
    Goodluck to everyone :)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Quick check in from the airport :) flight was delayed an hour, thank goodness I have a book and my iPad.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Good luck everyone! Billy is excited to meet Violet. :wink:
  • Options
    tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    edited May 2013
    Ra345 wrote:
    Quick check in from the airport :) flight was delayed an hour, thank goodness I have a book and my iPad.

Travel Safely :)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    So, I've apparently adopted a cat. The guy who lived here before (was subletting it from us) left his cat...I've never had one before. If someone has one - what kind of food do you feed it? How much? How often? This cat is old and doesn't seem to have teeth so I guess I have to stick to the wet food?

As I'm still unpacking I'll allow some last minute entries tonight while I start downloading all of these bachelors. ;) in about an hour I will close the competition to new entries and announce something special :)
  • Options
    DayshatwDayshatw Posts: 5,948 Member
    edited May 2013
    Ra345 wrote:
    So, I've apparently adopted a cat. The guy who lived here before (was subletting it from us) left his cat...I've never had one before. If someone has one - what kind of food do you feed it? How much? How often? This cat is old and doesn't seem to have teeth so I guess I have to stick to the wet food?

As I'm still unpacking I'll allow some last minute entries tonight while I start downloading all of these bachelors. ;) in about an hour I will close the competition to new entries and announce something special :)

Cats suck! But cats need to be fed everyday and the serving will be on whatever food you buy it.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Dayshatw:
    I'm much more of a dog person. We are going to try and get a hold of the guy who was here, but if we can't we will have to bring it to the SPCA or another shelter. The wet food we got for tonight just says to split it into 2 or more meals..but I don't want to under feed it.
  • Options
    geneticbitsgeneticbits Posts: 251 Member
    edited May 2013
    I like cats :) For ours, we just leave dry cat chow out all day and they eat whenever they feel like it. You'd think they'd get fat - but ours don't. Since yours doesn't have teeth, I'd definitely go with wet food. If you buy the 5.5 oz cans, I suggest starting with 1/2 of the can and see if it scarfs it all down. If it does, give it a little more. I used to have a really old cat (17 years) and she only ate 1/2 a can in the morning and again in the evening. But she also snacked on the dry stuff occasionally.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I like cats :) For ours, we just leave dry cat chow out all day and they eat whenever they feel like it. You'd think they'd get fat - but ours don't. Since yours doesn't have teeth, I'd definitely go with wet food. If you buy the 5.5 oz cans, I suggest starting with 1/2 of the can and see if it scarfs it all down. If it does, give it a little more. I used to have a really old cat (17 years) and she only ate 1/2 a can in the morning and again in the evening. But she also snacked on the dry stuff occasionally.

Thank you for the help. Super appreciate it, I'm a noob at cats, I've had 3 dogs, 2 turtles, and a fish :lol:
  • Options
    DayshatwDayshatw Posts: 5,948 Member
    edited May 2013
    Ra345 wrote:
    Dayshatw:
    I'm much more of a dog person. We are going to try and get a hold of the guy who was here, but if we can't we will have to bring it to the SPCA or another shelter. The wet food we got for tonight just says to split it into 2 or more meals..but I don't want to under feed it.

Do what the box says! Never underestimate the box. No seriously worry more about for over feeding it especially if it's old.
  • Options
    SkeldaSkelda Posts: 15,284 Member
    edited May 2013
    Bump!

I'm not a fan of dogs. Too needy and slobbery. Cats on the other hand...
  • Options
    geneticbitsgeneticbits Posts: 251 Member
    edited May 2013
    Skelda wrote:
    I'm not a fan of dogs. Too needy and slobbery.

lol. My sentiments exactly! :lol:
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I like cats and dogs equally. :wink: