Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What are the new deaths?

There have to be new ways for your sim to die.

Does anybody know what they are yet?
tumblr_nabfikC3DM1snecxgo2_400.gif

Comments

• Options
    kitandraekitandrae Posts: 1,081 New Member
    edited January 2013
    I think it's vending machine since in the trailer you see a sim fighting with it then it falls over on him and they do kill an average of 13 ppl a year lol
  • Options
    alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    edited January 2013
    As someone else said, vending machines are likely to be a new death and I'm also assuming Sims can be killed in freak Murphy bed accidents like they could in Sims 2. I'm wondering if they can catch fire from the new bonfire too.
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited January 2013
    that could be the same death.... both sims get a little flat from being squiced...
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    FormelxFormelx Posts: 578 New Member
    edited January 2013
    Based on the teaser there are 2 possiable new death Getting Crushed to death by the Vending Machine and Suffication by the floding bed. I'm not sure if sims can die from hit and run, if they cross the street too soon. I'm just wondering.
  • Options
    flamingtelepathsflamingtelepaths Posts: 650 Member
    edited January 2013
    I wonder if your Sims can die by experimentation.
    a093fca0a4a4270bbd5630459e68d7e2.jpg
  • Options
    PulversoppaPulversoppa Posts: 1,146 Member
    edited January 2013
    Perhaps this isn't likely but if I'd make a university ep I'd definitely have a "stressed out/anxiety" death if a sim studies too hard.

Though I bet the actual new deaths if there are any will be much more whimsical and cute... :) Hope the tombstones work properly, or that the "turned into stone by magic" and the "watery grave" tombstones/deaths will start working properly.
    "They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance."
  • Options
    scotlandroadscotlandroad Posts: 244 Member
    edited January 2013
    I wonder if your Sims can die by experimentation.

that's what I was wondering.