Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Grim Reaper Gives the Best Wedding Presents

So at my Bachelor party, the hot tub stopped working, so I called the electrician.... well it was a task too big for her and she kind of bit the dust.
Screenshot-759_zpsc7c4a908.jpg"height="400""width=600"

So the Grim Reaper showed up and I took full advantage of him being there and included him on the fun...
Screenshot-760_zpsaa15c12a.jpg"height="400""width=600"

Then I get this message in the mail! I didn't know the Grim Reaper could send you gifts!!!!
WoodsGrimReaper_zpsf6f03d6e.jpg"height="400""width=600"

Comments

• Options
    bratt_sniperbratt_sniper Posts: 349 Member
    edited December 2012
    WOW! A halfpipe:D At least for someone who's always associated with death, he isn't cheap:D

BTW: What's that last red moodlet you have? I never saw that in my game before :D
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited December 2012
    WOW! A halfpipe:D At least for someone who's always associated with death, he isn't cheap:D

BTW: What's that last red moodlet you have? I never saw that in my game before :D

That's the one you get after being abducted by aliens -- it lasts for about 10 hours, and if your Sim is male you have a chance of it being followed by Unexpected Weight Gain which means he's going to have an alien baby. :mrgreen:
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    bratt_sniperbratt_sniper Posts: 349 Member
    edited December 2012

That's the one you get after being abducted by aliens -- it lasts for about 10 hours, and if your Sim is male you have a chance of it being followed by Unexpected Weight Gain which means he's going to have an alien baby. :mrgreen:

Ohh! No wonder:)) My sim was never abducted..:( so I never saw that moodlet before:D
  • Options
    redirishrose2005redirishrose2005 Posts: 127 Member
    edited December 2012
    My power went off right after this and I didn't save, so now I have to hope I get abducted again!