Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Summer Dessert Pizza ("Hidden" wood fire oven food)

If you have a WA food register and Monte Vista, you can buy all the new foods. I saw a new recipe using the food register called Summer Dessert Pizza. I don't see an option to make it on the oven, though. It's definitely connected to the new oven, because you get the pizza moodlet after eating it. Has anyone else seen this? Can anyone else make this dessert pizza using the wood fire oven?

Comments

• Options
    GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    edited December 2012
    I haven't seen that at all on the oven. That sounds yummy. Actually, I was kind of disappointed that the oven didn't come with any dessert options.
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • Options
    TahliaTahlia Posts: 268 Member
    edited December 2012
    downloading it now (cant waaaait) so i am not sure..hoping for a connection to the farmers market new ingredients
  • Options
    melonchaimelonchai Posts: 150 Member
    edited December 2012
    @GabbyGirlJ - I'm assuming we're *supposed* to be able to make the dessert pizza using the oven. I'd like to know if anyone can get it to work. I love new dessert recipes.

-edit- Okay, I looked at the wood fire oven "user manual" on its Store page, and the dessert pizza isn't listed. I don't know why it doesn't show up on the oven. It's not invisible food, and it grants a proper moodlet.

If you want to see this dessert pizza yourself, put a WA food register on a community lot and buy it.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    edited December 2012
    melonchai wrote:
    @GabbyGirlJ - I'm assuming we're *supposed* to be able to make the dessert pizza using the oven. I'd like to know if anyone can get it to work. I love new dessert recipes.

-edit- Okay, I looked at the wood fire oven "user manual" on its Store page, and the dessert pizza isn't listed. I don't know why it doesn't show up on the oven. It's not invisible food, and it grants a proper moodlet.

If you want to see this dessert pizza yourself, put a WA food register on a community lot and buy it.

I just added a WA food register to the cafe and sure enough, I saw it too. It's a cute idea for a dessert. I love fruit pizza and we totally don't have enough desserts in the game. Too bad we can't make it. :( Maybe they left it out by mistake? Or maybe they were going to put it in, but they took it out last minute?

EDIT: On a side note, I noticed that people have been reporting a bug with the MV wedding cake missing its slices. I noticed that wedding cake is available by the slice for purchase through the food register, and I saw that it is invisible there as well. The thumbnail is just missing, so it doesn't seem as if the actual slice exists in the game at all.
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • Options
    AznSenseiAznSensei Posts: 11,789 Member
    edited December 2012
    I believe there's also Nectary options too.

Also, in regards to the Wedding Cake, indeed it is a bug. Since it's been 72 hours and no one has reported an actual visible cake slice, I think it's safe to assume that the cake slice itself is missing some file that doesn't render the cake slice.

The Cake itself is fine though, just the slices are not appearing.
  • Options
    SapphireDCMSapphireDCM Posts: 2,887 Member
    edited December 2012
    I just noticed this new pizza a couple of hours ago when a sim brought it to a gift giving party. I don't have WA. So where did it come from? I was just told it's from Seasons.
  • Options
    HazysmithHazysmith Posts: 115 New Member
    edited December 2012
    I too am a bit disappointed with this - I was hoping for some sweet treats for my pizza oven.

I think we should be able to cook all the snacks available with the cash registers, I love me some sweet potato fries and eggnog (not on the same plate though). Can it be made available through the fryer/coffee machine etc?? Pretty please?!!? :D