Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

OMG!!!!PATRICK (Mona1996)!!! I just about fell out of my chair, lol!

Oh Patrick, you sneaky ninja you. :lol:

You snuck in and gifted me the new set *Level Up Compilation* before I even had a chance to get it myself! While I was out cold to the world, you hit me pretty hard ahahahaha!

No Fair, I was asleep! I didn't even know what hit me until I opened my email and saw someone sent me a gift. I was so shocked you could have knocked me over and I wouldn't have even known it! :lol: You got through my defenses while I was most vulnerable, you sneaky person. You and R. Ravenclaw managed to do that even though I thought I couldn't get hit. :lol::lol::lol:

My dear friend, you gifted it to me and didn't get for yourself? Oh my gosh, you don't know how this makes me feel....I am so happy yet I feel so bad because I can no longer gift back to you or anyone. I can not buy simpoints anymore from the store and I don't know why. :( The store will not let me purchase through paypal, credit card or $20 money game card purchased at the store to redeem here at The Sims site. :(

I was feeling so down because of it and when I got your email, you literally blew me away with your thoughtfulness and kindness. Oh Patrick, I hope this site fixes their problems real quick so that I can get some simpoints and gift it to you. :D

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your gift and thank you for being my friend. I wish you and your family much happiness and luck. I love you lotz dear friend.

*gives great big, big, big hugz*

(I wish I knew how to put pics in....shows you what a newbie I am) :mrgreen:

Comments

• Options
    jcorbin06jcorbin06 Posts: 1,239 New Member
    edited September 2012
    You deserve it! I am glad you were so generously gifted :)
  • Options
    KaileKaile Posts: 2,369 Member
    edited September 2012
    Awww what a nice way to say thank you <3
  • Options
    azara67azara67 Posts: 864 Member
    edited September 2012
    lol! jcorbin! :lol::lol:

awwww, thank you guys. I'm still so in shock...ahahahahaha! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    R_RavenclawR_Ravenclaw Posts: 1,441 Member
    edited September 2012
    azara67 wrote:
    No Fair, I was asleep! I didn't even know what hit me until I opened my email and saw someone sent me a gift. I was so shocked you could have knocked me over and I wouldn't have even known it! :lol: You got through my defenses while I was most vulnerable, you sneaky person. You and R. Ravenclaw managed to do that even though I thought I couldn't get hit. :lol::lol::lol:

:twisted: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Good job, Patrick/Mona1996!! :thumbup:

(I wish I knew how to put pics in....shows you what a newbie I am) :mrgreen:

You press the 'Img' button (between the 'List' and the 'URL' buttons). This tag should show up (without spaces) :

[ img ]

Find the picture that you want to put in your post, and right-click it.

Hit 'Copy the image URL'.

Paste the url after the Img tag. It should now look like this (without spaces) :

[ img ] http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lud43wVRVF1qcmmsi.gif

Then hit the Img button (which should have an asterisk next to it) again, which will close the tag:

[ img ] http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lud43wVRVF1qcmmsi.gif [ / img ]

And there you go! :mrgreen:

tumblr_lud43wVRVF1qcmmsi.gif
  • Options
    ritzbitritzbit Posts: 429
    edited September 2012
    You totally deserve whatever anyone throws at you. Still can't believe what a generous gift you gave me last week :) I play there everyday! Enjoy your awesome gift!!!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    ritzbit wrote:
    You totally deserve whatever anyone throws at you. Still can't believe what a generous gift you gave me last week :) I play there everyday! Enjoy your awesome gift!!!

Awwww thank you ritzbit and I'm glad you liked the gift too. :D

And thank you R. Ravenclaw. I learned something new today! :lol:

5b83e809.jpg
  • Options
    R_RavenclawR_Ravenclaw Posts: 1,441 Member
    edited September 2012
    azara67 wrote:
    And thank you R. Ravenclaw. I learned something new today! :lol:

5b83e809.jpg

:thumbup: No prob!
  • Options
    larrylove12larrylove12 Posts: 499 Member
    edited September 2012
    Finally you were hit!!!! Lol enjoys your gifts no one deserves it more than you!!! :mrgreen:
    tumblr_ogtd5r3cOT1s3ulybo1_400.gif
  • Options
    kad1116kad1116 Posts: 1,413 New Member
    edited September 2012
    I'm so jealous...you deserve it really,not just saying it.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Thank you larrylove12 and Kad116. You guys are so sweet.. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    mona1996mona1996 Posts: 1,212 Member
    edited September 2012
    Oh Carla :D What you just thank? You give me a lot more gift than this one :) I'm still loosing :D
    BUT you're really really really welcome! You deserve everything, it was a really long plan, and lets face it, it was sucessful ;)

You're so cute!!!! :oops: And nooo, you don't have to gift me back! This gift is coming from the bottom of my heart, i wanted to show how thankful i'm for you!!!
    I'm glad you liked it, and you will enjoy the new basketball hoops!!!
    I'm also thankful for i have a friend like you!! :) Wish you the best Carla, love ya!! :D
  • Options
    Mmmyrs2Mmmyrs2 Posts: 1,348 Member
    edited September 2012
    LOL! Good to see you get hit! You so deserve that!
  • Options
    HessethRanHessethRan Posts: 1,522 Member
    edited September 2012
    Patrik, your parents must be so proud of you :) If I ever have kids, I can only hope they turn out as creative and nice as you :)

Azara, we don't know each other, but I wanted to say your avatar is gorgeous. Regarding the simpoint problem, which many others have been having, there is a decent solution if you're in the US: Origin has new bundles, which are identical to the Sims Store basic bundles (no mystery bags, or special bundles with items). The USD prices are the same as here. The same applies to Australian customers. If you're in the EU or UK, prices unfortunately are still higher on Origin, although we also get better bundles than before.
    My Origin ID: RoseElsing
  • Options
    scrapper42scrapper42 Posts: 1,881 Member
    edited September 2012
    I am so glad that someone was able to gift you Azara because you have gifted so many of us. I know this put a huge smile on my face to know that you got to feel the joy of seeing a message in your email that you got gifted :)
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Aww Hesseth thank you :oops: This was so nice of you :) :')
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    HessethRan wrote:
    Patrik, your parents must be so proud of you :) If I ever have kids, I can only hope they turn out as creative and nice as you :)

Azara, we don't know each other, but I wanted to say your avatar is gorgeous. Regarding the simpoint problem, which many others have been having, there is a decent solution if you're in the US: Origin has new bundles, which are identical to the Sims Store basic bundles (no mystery bags, or special bundles with items). The USD prices are the same as here. The same applies to Australian customers. If you're in the EU or UK, prices unfortunately are still higher on Origin, although we also get better bundles than before.

Thank you for the compliment and may I say too that I love your name *HassethRan* and your avatar also. :mrgreen:

And the simpoint issue that I have with the Sims3 site also pertains to Origin for me. I have tried to use my credit card and an EA purchased game card at Origin and all I get is a small screen that says the page is loading. The page won't let me fill out the information. So I guess it must be a serious issue for EA if I'm not the only one having this problem.

I just think it's funny that they have been taking so long to fix it. You would think that they would like having someone wanting to buy their stuff.
    I am so glad that someone was able to gift you Azara because you have gifted so many of us. I know this put a huge smile on my face to know that you got to feel the joy of seeing a message in your email that you got gifted

Scrapper, It was a totally huge surprise and a very happy feeling. :D I can't thank Patrick enough for his generous and thoughtful gift.

And Patrick my dear, it is simply my joy to have met you here and my honor to be able to call you my friend. Thank you, thank you, thank you ever so much!

I love ya lotz dear friend *give big hugz* :mrgreen:
  • Options
    icouldntfindanameicouldntfindaname Posts: 2,228 Member
    edited September 2012
    CONGRATS :D:D:D:D
    \Enjoy your gift :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    tumblr_m9hbpdSJIX1qhy6c9o1_400.gif
    Still really happy :D

Oh dear you don't have to thank it. You can't compare this to your amazing gifts, what you give me! :P
    Love you too Carla :)