Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Athena, my Witch/Fortune Teller

So I made a sim for the upcoming expansion Supernatural. Her name is Athena Rouge and she will be my Witch/Fortune Teller. But as my game was being buggy and laggy today, I currently only have one picture of her. I will add more at a later time. :D

Screenshot-85.jpg

Athena is more commonly known as, Madame Red. Her love for the color red is only surpassed by her love of cooking. Madame Red loves mixing ingredients to see what she can come up with. Athena is very ambitious. But be careful, when Madame Red finds something, or someone, that she wants. She will stop at nothing to get it.

***Also it would be awesome to see other people's Witches and/or Fortune Tellers, so feel free to post with yours!!***

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
funny-kitten-scared-of-a-lizard_zps4fet4xdj.gif

Comments

• Options
    LadyWhiteFaithLadyWhiteFaith Posts: 254 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Such an amazing Sim! She looks so original, and I love her dress!

Well done :D If you'll put her on exchange, I'd be so greatful. 1 more Sim in my collection :mrgreen:
  • Options
    VespidaeVespidae Posts: 3,354 Member
    edited August 2012
    Such an amazing Sim! She looks so original, and I love her dress!

Well done :D If you'll put her on exchange, I'd be so greatful. 1 more Sim in my collection :mrgreen:

Thank you! :oops: :D

Here you go, Athena Rouge .
  • Options
    beastcam1beastcam1 Posts: 952 Member
    edited August 2012

Ohhh how beautiful! I really love the name Athena as well! My witch's name is Rueweena. This is a picture of her though I don't really have any suitable clothes for her at the moment and I'll be completely redesigning her wardrobe/hair when Supernatural comes out. Her evil sister is actually a fortune teller. She's a human sim whose always jealous of supernaturals and was the only one in the family born without magical powers.

This is Rueweena (well the makeshift version that is):
    311923_409036892493614_1769750520_n.jpg

This is her evil sister, Eliza (also pending supernatural updates):
    399591_411378535592783_1449091661_n.jpg

11214097_1612418725701927_822627218776693780_n.jpg?oh=127705e00ae1fd059d1e5266630299b5&oe=5619A988
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    @beastcam1: Thanks! I love your sims, they are very pretty. It sounds like your game will be very interesting when Supernatural comes out! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    SpunkyBeliSpunkyBeli Posts: 915 Member
    edited August 2012
    Gorgeous sims sshaw. Take a look at the 3 I've made in the last week by clicking on my studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/SpunkyBeli/mystudio
    First Sims 4 expansion = Wanting X tumblr_l9szamVtGc1qaj989.gif Squared
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    SpunkyBeli wrote:
    Gorgeous sims sshaw. Take a look at the 3 I've made in the last week by clicking on my studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/SpunkyBeli/mystudio

They are very original and unquie, awesome! I wonder if Bastinda will manage to turn her sister into a zombie... :twisted: :lol: I gave them all a rec!
  • Options
    SpunkyBeliSpunkyBeli Posts: 915 Member
    edited August 2012
    THank you very much. Yours got a rec as well :wink:
    First Sims 4 expansion = Wanting X tumblr_l9szamVtGc1qaj989.gif Squared
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    SpunkyBeli wrote:
    THank you very much. Yours got a rec as well :wink:

:thumbup: