Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can you have more then triplets? For Sims 3

You can have triplets, but what about 4? Or 5? People said to do:

(But I don't know if its true)

1) first make your sim pregnant by cliking on 'try for baby' when you are in bed.
2) Then within the next day or too, your sim should be pregnant.
3) when she is pregnant, one night click on 'woohoo' when you are in bed. Make sure you do this three times. so press.... 'woohoo' woohoo' and 'woohoo'
4) Then the next night when you are in bed, press 'try for a baby' just like you did to get your sim pregnant. Make sure you do this tree times aswell. so you should have pressed, 'try for a baby' 'try for a baby' and 'try for a baby'
5) when you have pressed 'woohoo' three times, then 'try for a baby' three times, when it is time for your sim to have the babies, she should have quadruplets!!!

Comments

• Options
    32Inch32Inch Posts: 919
    edited July 2012
    You can have triplets, but what about 4? Or 5? People said to do:

(But I don't know if its true)

1) first make your sim pregnant by cliking on 'try for baby' when you are in bed.
    2) Then within the next day or too, your sim should be pregnant.
    3) when she is pregnant, one night click on 'woohoo' when you are in bed. Make sure you do this three times. so press.... 'woohoo' woohoo' and 'woohoo'
    4) Then the next night when you are in bed, press 'try for a baby' just like you did to get your sim pregnant. Make sure you do this tree times aswell. so you should have pressed, 'try for a baby' 'try for a baby' and 'try for a baby'
    5) when you have pressed 'woohoo' three times, then 'try for a baby' three times, when it is time for your sim to have the babies, she should have quadruplets!!!
    I've heard about that. I don't think that works; if it does, it's some sort of glitch. I don't believe there is any way to have more than triplets normally. However, I DO believe there are mods to do that. I'm just not sure which one(s). Hope I helped, even a bit!
  • Options
    Guineapigs530Guineapigs530 Posts: 95
    edited July 2012
    What's a Mod?
  • Options
    32Inch32Inch Posts: 919
    edited July 2012
    What's a Mod?
    Let's start with the basics. Mod is short for "modification," as I'm sure you know. They're third-party software packages that modify the game to be more to your liking. If you know who to download from, Twallan, for example, you'll be fine. I know there's one out there you can download so quadruplets and quintuplets happen on their own. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    hihi122122hihi122122 Posts: 1,259 Member
    edited July 2012
    My goodness! Why would you want that many babies/toddlers? I understand wanting a big household, but my sims would be very bad parents, very quickly...

A mod is 3rd party content that affects gameplay in some fashion. It could be software or a file that is put in your game folder. Mod is short for Modify (that's what I understood it to be, anyway). Usually, I see mods used to restore files or sims lost to the game. Sometimes, they are used to introduce rules or ideas not allowed by the original game. I stay away from them, but many simmers love them. If I missed something, feel free to add to my statement!

Edit: I was beaten to the Mod description... Good job describing it 32Inch!
  • Options
    krista8626krista8626 Posts: 2,923 Member
    edited July 2012
    That seems like too much work..lol
  • Options
    secretuk1965secretuk1965 Posts: 5,341 Member
    edited July 2012
    i don't think you can have more then triplets but i could be wrong , when i use the master controller mod to max how much percent odds for having multiple births the option is only there for twins and triplets and i have never has anymore then that at one time, but i did adopt 2 more via social worker so there was 5 babys.
  • Options
    JoyerSimsJoyerSims Posts: 26
    edited July 2012
    My Sims get tired out with just one, two is trouble and I haven't even tried having three! :lol:
  • Options
    Cate_0014Cate_0014 Posts: 765 New Member
    edited July 2012
    I doubt that works, but worth a try
  • Options
    DRSsimsDRSsims Posts: 519 New Member
    edited July 2012
    This doesn't work for me, cause I tried it before. I just got a single baby boy, though I dunno if it works for others. :wink:
  • Options
    MolopoMolopo Posts: 427
    edited July 2012
    DRSsims wrote:
    This doesn't work for me, cause I tried it before. I just got a single baby boy, though I dunno if it works for others. :wink:
    All that work for one baby :shock:
  • Options
    Parka12Parka12 Posts: 239 Member
    edited July 2012
    Just adopt four babies, lolol.
  • Options
    mistymorn05mistymorn05 Posts: 24
    edited April 2013
    I don't think you can have more than 3 but there is a way to have more than 3 babies at a time in your household so that when you age them up to toddlers it is like have 4 or 5.
    I put my Sims into Epic Lifespan and have her get pregnant with triplets and then as soon as the triplets are born I have her Try for Baby again and if both have fertility treatment you can have another set of triplets. Now you have sextuplets and the fun begins...had to cheat on needs but it was interesting.
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,786 Member
    edited April 2013
    There's only one mod which we can't name on here which always for quads.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Creaky2005Creaky2005 Posts: 1,974 New Member
    edited April 2013
    like some people mentioned, one of Nraas' mods makes quads possible but it is not in the game otherwise. You install the mod, have your sims listen to tons of kids music and watch kids tv when they are preggers, and have the fertility treatment on top of that. It pretty much guarantees quads. However, quads are really hard to take care of
  • Options
    gayarsgayars Posts: 2,229 Member
    edited April 2013
    I do believe a few people have had glitches that resulted in quads as well, but they aren't actually coded into the game, they just happened because of whatever. (mod question has already been answered so I won't reiterate that part again!)
  • Options
    AAC2003AAC2003 Posts: 21
    edited August 2013
    I was woundering if you can have more then 4 babys aswell cus i like a blog called jackson daniels baby challenge and he had 4 babys as hes 4,5,6,7th babys and i really want to get my sim pregnet with 4 babys for my 100 baby challenge
  • Options
    alane56alane56 Posts: 87 New Member
    edited August 2013
    While playing the Sims 2, before I had the mod to set how many babies you wanted your pregnant sim to have, I simply shut off the aging as soon as she gave birth and then got her pregnant again...and did this however many times I needed to for the number of babies I wanted. I think quads was the most I ever wanted. She had the lifetime goal of wanting to have 8 or 10 kids...whichever it was, so it was the quickest/easiest way I could think of before I discovered the mod. I know they weren't "true" twins, triplets or quads...but they all aged on the same day as long as she got pregnant again right after giving birth and I remembered to turn the aging off right away.

In Sims 3 I read the stuff like someone mentioned earlier about listening to kids music or watching kids TV for a better chance of multiples while pregnant.
  • Options
    kimmi207kimmi207 Posts: 3
    edited October 2013
    Trying the woohoo three times in on night and try for a baby three times on another night to see if it works, if so then that is how to get quads without mods. :?:
  • Options
    kimmi207kimmi207 Posts: 3
    edited October 2013
    I can confirm that if you get your sim pregnant than you woohoo three times then the next day try for a baby does not work. If you want your sim to have quads or quintuplet's you will have to get a mod to do so. :|
  • Options
    brookiebee0303brookiebee0303 Posts: 3
    edited March 2014
    On my sims 3 game my sim had 2 sets of quads(4 babies) I`ll list instructions below

1.have master controller, portrait panel, and woohooer mods installed
    2.Have both parents have the fertility treatment which costs 10,000 life points
    3.have the female sim become pregnate by trying for a baby
    4. have the mom dance to kids music and watch kidzone on the tv CONSTANTLY
    5. have mom read both pregnacy books and the dad read "totally preggers"
    6. click on you sim and click nraas. click on master controller then settings and choose "allow more than 8 sims in household". it should be the second panel in settings. once you`ve done this it should have "true" beside it
    7.watermelons=girl apples=boy Choose your genders by the fruit and eat a total of 4 fruits
    8. Keep mother happy for good traits for the babies
    9.enjoy your quaddruplets!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::D:D:D:D:):):):):):)

You can download mods at www.nraas.com and before that download WinRAR
    There are good videos on youtube to show how to download these things

• Options
    lydiad206lydiad206 Posts: 3,747 Member
    edited March 2014
    brookiebee0303, welcome to the forums! This thread is nearly 4 years old so I don't think the OP is still checking it.
    er0s4g.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    thanks lydida! sorry if i spelled it wrong. i actually kinda posted this for the other people who look this up I actually looked up this page before i came up with my theory :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    851622851622 Posts: 5 New Member
    edited March 2014
    When I tried what you said I got Quadruplets YAY~! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    851622 wrote:
    When I tried what you said I got Quadruplets YAY~! :mrgreen:

I'm glad it worked for you!!! :D
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited June 2014
    I know this is an old thread that was only recently revived, but I still have to comment. For those who kept saying that quads (or even 8 babies if you have a mod to overstuff your household) would be too much to take care of -- nonsense!

It just takes some proper planning is all. What do you think grandparents are for, anyway? :)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net