Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who should be my founder?*Closed. Anthony is the winner!*

I'm trying my hand at a scandal-filled legacy, starting with the kids of Claire Ursine. Technically, Claire is Generation Zero, since I needed her for some backstory. Neither person below has any traits listed since both are still very young in game (this is just an age up in CAS).

Purdina Lynn Ursine is the first born daughter of Claire and Jared. Claire raised her alone after Jared refused to have anything to do with a child. After Claire took a job at the Goth Mansion, Purdina started looking to Gunther and Mortimer as father figures. Especially after an impromptu visit to Jared's left Purdina feeling lonier than ever.

00ePurdinaLynn.jpg

Anthony James Ursine was born after an illecite affair between Claire and Gunther. As per Gunther's request, Claire never revealed to Anthony who is father was, but like Purdina, he viewed Gunther as a father figure. His identity was no secret to Cornelia, who treated Anthony horribly for he was an everyday reminder of what her husband did behind her back. When he finds out his father's identity, it shocks him and he feels betrayed by the secrets.

00dAnthonyJames.jpg

Both kids find themselves in a huge legal fight with Cornelia and Mortimer after Gunther's death and surprise will. Purdina, as the oldest, not only has to figure out where she belongs now in the Goth household, but what she feels about her biological father, who comes crawling back near the end of his life. Will she forgive him and mend fences, or will all of his harsh words and actions in her youth mold her actions? As for Anthony, as the son of Gunther, he is more entitled to the Goth name than his sister, and is the most hated by his older half brother and Gunther's wife. The only Goth living who doesn't hate them is the younger son, Marques, who was practically raised by Claire and views both Ursine kids as his siblings.

Comments

• Options
    efcroninefcronin Posts: 1,050 New Member
    edited July 2012
    Great story! I would pick Anthony. :)
  • Options
    StilettoBlackStilettoBlack Posts: 3,844 Member
    edited July 2012
    Purdina? :lol: I vote for her.
  • Options
    Pandamuffin100Pandamuffin100 Posts: 659 New Member
    edited July 2012
    This sounds very interesting! I think I would also choose Anthony. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    SteffstarSteffstar Posts: 1,354 Member
    edited July 2012
    Anthony: 14
    Purdina: 11

I'll close polls on Monday morning. So far, Anthony seems to be the favorite.

@RosetteStoned: Yeah, Purdina. I think it's a flower, but I just thought it was cute for Purdy Purdina.

Thanks to all who think the backstory sounds great. I'm typing up the backstory chapters this week and hope to start posting them soon.

ETA: Wow, Purdina shot up over night. Just one more day and I'll take a final tally on Monday morning.

Neck and neck now. I just need one more vote either way by morning. So exciting.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    acidsugar112acidsugar112 Posts: 733 Member
    edited July 2012
    The back story sounds fantastic...

I'm going to pick Anthony though!
    the_joker_illustration-t2.jpg
  • Options
    dylsoccer12dylsoccer12 Posts: 9,357 New Member
    edited July 2012
    Anthony! :D
  • Options
    Gatorade3Gatorade3 Posts: 4,093 Member
    edited July 2012
    Purdina!
  • Options
    PeachesnDucksPeachesnDucks Posts: 1,537 Member
    edited July 2012
    Anthony. Love the back story.
  • Options
    tashie_baby11tashie_baby11 Posts: 2,284 New Member
    edited July 2012
    Purdina
  • Options
    PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    edited July 2012
    I vote for Purdina. I always have a heart for the underdog.
  • Options
    blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    edited July 2012
    Purdina :-)
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    Rogii_The_SimRogii_The_Sim Posts: 1,124 New Member
    edited July 2012
    Purdina :)
  • Options
    WinterCloudsWinterClouds Posts: 1,966 Member
    edited July 2012
    Purdina :)
  • Options
    never_forget_oct_3never_forget_oct_3 Posts: 268 Member
    edited July 2012
    I vote Purdina, would love to see where this story goes.
  • Options
    alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    edited July 2012
    I vote Anthony. :)
  • Options
    LempickaDLempickaD Posts: 114
    edited July 2012
    I also vote for Purdina. :D
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Just a quick reminder for anyone who still wants to vote: poll closes monday morning.
  • Options
    KizzyLoveKizzyLove Posts: 1,710 Member
    edited July 2012
    Wow they're both so pale! But I would choose Purdina
  • Options
    ragdollcat101ragdollcat101 Posts: 388 New Member
    edited July 2012
    Anthony
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    KizzyLove wrote:
    Wow they're both so pale! But I would choose Purdina

They don't tan locked in an attic. :twisted:
  • Options
    Simfreak89Simfreak89 Posts: 1,656 Member
    edited July 2012
    Anthony
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Only a few more hours until the final tally. So far, Purdina is in the lead. Which is surprising since Anthony was a crowd favorite when I started.
  • Options
    dreamsong1968dreamsong1968 Posts: 4,473 Member
    edited July 2012
    Steffstar wrote:
    00dAnthonyJames.jpg

This sounds like a great story, as I love both families (i.e. Claire and the Goths). I am going to friend you so I can keep track of your story when you start it. Will you please post a link on my page when you get it going? 8)
  • Options
    ArrowleafArrowleaf Posts: 3,871 Member
    edited July 2012
    Anthony :]
    4s8gctV.png
    The Landon Legacy Wordpress // Forums|
    Chasing Rainbows: Wordpress // Forums
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Steffstar wrote:
    00dAnthonyJames.jpg

This sounds like a great story, as I love both families (i.e. Claire and the Goths). I am going to friend you so I can keep track of your story when you start it. Will you please post a link on my page when you get it going? 8)

Sure thing. Off to bed now, so I'll approve you in the morning. I think Anthony might be neck and neck with Purdina now. I have no idea what I'll do if they tie.