Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Zombies... Anybody know if...

This is the only thing putting me off... I don't want all my sims being turned into zombies..

I'm all for the creepy aspect of vampires and werewolves, but zombies is not my cup of tea.

I think it's a good idea, but will there be an option to turn off the supernaturals that you don't want appearing in your game?

Anybody know?
Gallery name: Anna-Banna

Comments

• Options
    PillPill Posts: 2,743 Member
    edited June 2012
    This has been covered so many times now.

So so so so so many times.

Yes. There is an option.

Please, read up on it first before asking. There's so much information on Supernatural now and THIS ONE FACT is the most repeated. All you had to do is go through a few threads on the first page and you would have found it.
  • Options
    Cherryrose_xCherryrose_x Posts: 524 Member
    edited June 2012
    I looked at a few, but I'm sorry. There was no way I was reading through hundreds of pages.

Thanks for the answer. End of discussion.
  • Options
    PillPill Posts: 2,743 Member
    edited June 2012
    I looked at a few, but I'm sorry. There was no way I was reading through hundreds of pages.

Thanks for the answer. End of discussion.

No need to apologize! Sorry if I sounded snappy. I guess I'm sleepy and I see this question again haha.

But yeah, no need to look through hundreds of pages. It's on the first page, my thread, ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SUPERNATURAL.

Fact #1.
  • Options
    Cherryrose_xCherryrose_x Posts: 524 Member
    edited June 2012
    I just looked through that thread again, I saw it the first time but didn't really register what it was saying. I thought maybe it was for the volume of each supernatural, not that you could turn them off completely. But that's great.

Sorry for my miss understanding. And you best go get some sleep. :wink:
  • Options
    KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    edited June 2012
    I just looked through that thread again, I saw it the first time but didn't really register what it was saying. I thought maybe it was for the volume of each supernatural, not that you could turn them off completely. But that's great.

Sorry for my miss understanding. And you best go get some sleep. :wink:

Hey Cherry,

I am actually really excited about the Zombies. I am glad that we can turn it off though...because I have certain saves where I want my game to remain as realistic as possible. I really glad that EA are finally giving us this option.

It has been so confusing figuring out what is actually going on with the new features. :roll:
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]