Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I am in SHOCK!!! Thank You Reachsims, Aunza, SunnyBelle and roundheaded

Reachsims, Aunza, SunnyBelle and roundheaded, words cannot express how grateful I am right now! Hidden Springs!!! I am in shock and I promise these are happy tears!

For the last few weeks I was trying to figure out how I was going to come up with the Sim Points to get Hidden Springs as a treat for getting through this year of classes with the teens. Last night was my last class, so the timing on this gift is eerily perfect!

Thank you so much for this amazing surprise, I keep going back to the message because I'm having a difficult time wrapping my mind around the fact that this is real!

Congratulations to the Gifting Directory for it's anniversary. Thank you Reachsims for creating and managing the directory, and for nudging me into joining!

I promise I will help give back to the community the next time I have some Sim Points. You are all amazing and wonderful people! Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    mattnjenn05mattnjenn05 Posts: 2,627 Member
    edited May 2012
    Congrats on getting HS and through your classes! :D have fun Hidden Springs is my fave world! I felt much the same when I was gifted it by Vlntnbaby83 it was an awesome surprise! Enjoy! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    angeliii82angeliii82 Posts: 2,042 Member
    edited May 2012
    I'm running out of tissues! I've been hit again! They just wiped out my Gifting Directory wishlist!

Thank you Aunza, SunnyBelle roundheaded and Reachsims for everything! I am humbled by your generosity!

Thank you for the Artistic Glass Pane, The Tight Tee, the Polished Pebble Mirror, the Puffy Pachyderm Slide, and the Traditional Shimada.