Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fashion and Beauty Advertising (FAB Ads)! Assignment 4 scores posted Finally!

Use it against me now.
BD94Z0t.png

Comments

• Options
    deathxisxlovedeathxisxlove Posts: 3,687 Member
    edited November 2012
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    BD94Z0t.png
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    BD94Z0t.png
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    BD94Z0t.png
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Reserve
    BD94Z0t.png
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    BD94Z0t.png
  • Options
    Simz3luvrSimz3luvr Posts: 1,660 New Member
    edited May 2012
    res?
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Reserve? Of course! :D I love your signature!

Sign Ups will be open until we get enough models or until a week has passed. I'll probably get the first assignment up soon, so everyone will have extra time for the first one.
    BD94Z0t.png
  • Options
    Simz3luvrSimz3luvr Posts: 1,660 New Member
    edited May 2012
    Reserve? Of course! :D I love your signature!

Sign Ups will be open until we get enough models or until a week has passed. I'll probably get the first assignment up soon, so everyone will have extra time for the first one.

kk :)
    Supernatural BEST SHOW EVAH!
  • Options
    butterflop98butterflop98 Posts: 85
    edited May 2012
    This comp looks so cool!
    Could you reserve me please? I'm on hols but I'll be able to have my model in by the 8th if thats ok :)
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Thanks! That should work out fine. :mrgreen: I'll make a note somewhere in case we are into the first assignment at that point, but it shouldn't be a problem at all.
    BD94Z0t.png
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Simz3luvr- Supernatural is my favorite show. I was actually rewatching an episode on Netflix as I got all this posted.
    BD94Z0t.png
  • Options
    sweetstop7sweetstop7 Posts: 1,379
    edited May 2012
    Reserve?

Does the body and headshot need to high fashion, or can she be in normal clothes?
  • Options
    missamazing2008missamazing2008 Posts: 142 New Member
    edited May 2012
    I might join this.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Head and body shots can be any clothes you like. Hopefully something that shows your model's personality or style. The only requirement is a white (or transparent) background. :D I'll add you to the reserve list!
    BD94Z0t.png
  • Options
    BobtBobt Posts: 111 New Member
    edited May 2012
    I will be lurking!!
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    You can always come out of lurking at any time to chat. I love the free bumps. ;)
    BD94Z0t.png
  • Options
    RayshizzieRayshizzie Posts: 2,650 Member
    edited May 2012
    You can count me in! I have very limited experience w/ competitions as I just started doing them a few weeks ago, and I have never done any comps like this before. I'm actually very much looking forward to it. Also, I just recently downloaded GIMP and have been learning editing (I'm slowly getting there). Just to give you a heads up on my experience. However, I'm very dedicated and you won't see me dropping out, once I say I'm in, I'm in. K, I'll stop blabbering but I'm really excited to try something new! I'll have my app in by tommorrow :D
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    I'm excited to have you! I'll add you to the reserves!

I remember how nervous and excited I was when I started editing sims. I'm always willing to help if anyone has any questions.

I recommend this thread for anyone in this competition! It helped me a lot recently, and taught me some new tricks!
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/532348.page
    BD94Z0t.png
  • Options
    gymmonkey007gymmonkey007 Posts: 727 Member
    edited May 2012
    reserve please (: I'll have my model up soon!
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    You've been added! :mrgreen:

Looking forward to seeing models!
    BD94Z0t.png
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    I'm excited to have you! I'll add you to the reserves!

I remember how nervous and excited I was when I started editing sims. I'm always willing to help if anyone has any questions.

I recommend this thread for anyone in this competition! It helped me a lot recently, and taught me some new tricks!
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/532348.page

It is an awsome thread, I found it very helpful. I'm also taking Lady E's editing classes to try and learn editing w/ Gimp which I'd reccomend as well. I don't mind making another model at all, but figured I'd ask just in case: would you mind if we used a model that was or is in another comp? I love making sim's so it's completely cool w/ me if you'd rather us use a newly made model
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Feel free to use models that you've used before, but please do not reuse any competition entries. As long as the model is the same throughout the entire competition, I am perfectly fine with reusing models. :D If I am in more than one comp at a time, I find it easier to use one model instead of multiples. I'd end up using the wrong one in a picture. :lol:

I do recommend that everyone makes sure they save their model somewhere they won't get accidentally lost or deleted somehow. Maybe even upload them if you tend to empty out your sim bin often.
    BD94Z0t.png
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    I love that everyone is asking questions! If you see something I didn't cover on the first page, please do ask questions. I promise not to bite. :wink:

BD94Z0t.png
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Feel free to use models that you've used before, but please do not reuse any competition entries. As long as the model is the same throughout the entire competition, I am perfectly fine with reusing models. :D If I am in more than one comp at a time, I find it easier to use one model instead of multiples. I'd end up using the wrong one in a picture. :lol:

I do recommend that everyone makes sure they save their model somewhere they won't get accidentally lost or deleted somehow. Maybe even upload them if you tend to empty out your sim bin often.
    Thanks for clearing that up, if I have the time tomorrow I'll make a new one (which I prefer anyways) otherwise, I already have one all set w/ her headshot/bodyshot all ready to go.
    Edit: And did I mention I love your modeling photos?? Which editing program do you use, if you don't mind me asking?
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Thank you! I use Photoshop Elements 8.0. I've been told it's old, but it came with my tablet that I've had for a over a year (possibly two?). I kept meaning to learn GIMP, but I thought it was confusing after photoshop.

I'm getting ready to start the example for assignment one! Hopefully I'll get it up tomorrow.
    BD94Z0t.png