Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Simmers from South Africa- free stuff pack

I got a free stuff pack of my choice with my Showtime Expansion Pack. But I already have all of them. So if you're from South Africa, and you need a free stuff pack (Fast Lane Stuff, Outdoor Living Stuff or High-End Loft Stuff)post here.

I am sorry that only people from South Africa can enter but I had a friend from another country try the code but it didn't work for her. I think because I live in South Africa and I bought my Showtime Expansion Pack from Origin South Africa I can only give it to people from South Africa.

Comments

• Options
    Jojo777Jojo777 Posts: 21,909 Member
    edited March 2012
    I really hope you find someone! There have to be other simmers from your area who could use a free stuff pack! I'm sure someone will respond eventually :)
  • Options
    CatocatCatocat Posts: 650
    edited March 2012
    Oh, so that means the giveaway you were doing before is now only for South African simmers? That's a shame, but at least everyone knows what a thoughtful simmer you are, thanks for being lovely :mrgreen:

Btw, I'm sure some South African simmers will come along :)
  • Options
    CrimsonrainCrimsonrain Posts: 405 Member
    edited March 2012
    Thanks JoJo for your help with this.

Catocat, I feel really bad that I can't give this code to anyone. I wish I could but yea *sigh* I haven't really see any South African simmers around. But I hope they see this and come out. I would hate for a free stuff pack to go to waste
  • Options
    CatocatCatocat Posts: 650
    edited March 2012

Catocat, I feel really bad that I can't give this code to anyone. I wish I could but yea *sigh* I haven't really see any South African simmers around. But I hope they see this and come out. I would hate for a free stuff pack to go to waste

Aww, don't feel bad, feel good. You tried, and it's not your fault stupid origin doesn't have the same codes for all countries. I just think it's really wonderful that you're so generous, even just knowing that there are simmers out there like that makes me happy :) So...all in all, you've made my day better. Thanks! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Jojo777Jojo777 Posts: 21,909 Member
    edited March 2012
    Catocat wrote:

Aww, don't feel bad, feel good. You tried, and it's not your fault stupid origin doesn't have the same codes for all countries. I just think it's really wonderful that you're so generous, even just knowing that there are simmers out there like that makes me happy :) So...all in all, you've made my day better. Thanks! :mrgreen:

Completely agreed with Catocat! I'm sure you'll find someone eventually. You could also try posting this on the General Discussion forum just in case a simmer goes on there but doesn't usually go on the gifting forum.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Jojo777 wrote:
    Catocat wrote:

Completely agreed with Catocat! I'm sure you'll find someone eventually. You could also try posting this on the General Discussion forum just in case a simmer goes on there but doesn't usually go on the gifting forum.

Thanks you guys! JoJo I'll do just that.
  • Options
    SimLover0510SimLover0510 Posts: 404 New Member
    edited March 2012
    Hi! I'm from S.A and would LOVE to have a SP! :mrgreen:
    This really is kind of you! :-o
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Yay!! Hello fellow South African. I am so glad that I can put that stuff pack to use now!
  • Options
    SimLover0510SimLover0510 Posts: 404 New Member
    edited March 2012
    Super yay!!! Thank's so much for being this generous! Sent you the e-mail :wink: