Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is The Lingerie Pregnancy Enabled?

Sorry if this has already been covered (don't really frequent this forum) but the title says it all. I've got two expecting sims in my game and want to make sure they don't change into Granny Panties when they pop their bump if these clothes aren't pregnancy enabled. :shock:

Thanks!
14785081519_9e388018bc_o.jpg

Comments

• Options
    C_LeilaniC_Leilani Posts: 258 Member
    edited February 2012
    No, they're not.

I had a sim that was pregnant and went into MC to change her clothes and not a single outfit from MS was available. I can't believe they made a whole SP of lingerie and didn't make a single piece pregnancy enabled.
  • Options
    DarklingDarkling Posts: 6,327 Member
    edited February 2012
    None of them? Great... :? I can't believe it either--and some of the outfits would be so cute on a pregnant sim.

Thanks for the reply, C_Leilani! :D
    14785081519_9e388018bc_o.jpg
  • Options
    Sims3Fan2009Sims3Fan2009 Posts: 266 Member
    edited February 2012
    Aw man, I never thought of trying that. Some of those new pjs would be great for the pregant Sims.
  • Options
    sjsmith002sjsmith002 Posts: 3
    edited March 2012
    I have the Master Suite game and my sim got pregnant WITH TWINS!! She wore a teddy with a g-string. :shock: Not cute at all. Talkin about keepin the romance alive. :lol:
  • Options
    Hawkflight1066Hawkflight1066 Posts: 245 Member
    edited March 2012
    I gave up on the pregnancy fits - I located them, changed my sim into them as soon as she announced her pregnancy and recoloured them with different patterns. I agree - EA have been VERY lazy on this matter. Perhaps they are planning to charge a fortune for a pregnancy outfits set at some point.