Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Birthday Directory Now Celebrating: No One (That We Know Of)!!

Comments

• Options
    JACKIEMALEK2JACKIEMALEK2 Posts: 1,472 Member
    edited May 2013
    i am so sorry and i understand about health problems i have been dealing with it for awhile now i would love to help but as you know i can't even upload a pic. but i will be here as much as possible to wish everyone a happy birthday i hope that helps a little and you are in my prayers JEDiariel i hope you at least feel some better soon and i know we all love and appr. everything you do :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    ShooterIIShooterII Posts: 2,577 Member
    edited May 2013
    Happy Birthday to Catocat, Kayla1686, SeaKitty and TemptedwithBacon

Happy-Birthday-Child-HD.jpg

P.s sorry for the huge picture >.<
  • Options
    Meg1626Meg1626 Posts: 3,351 Member
    edited May 2013
    Happy birthday to Catocat, kayla1686, SeaKitty, and TemptedwithBacon ! I hope you guys all have a great day and a Happy Memorial Day too! Your day of birth is being celebrated across America! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    JediArielJediAriel Posts: 4,870 Member
    edited May 2013
    Sorry this is so late. I had planned on getting back online much earlier, but haven't been able to. Just wanted to wish Catocat, kayla1686, SeaKitty and TemptedwithBacon a very Happy Birthday!!! Also, Belated Birthday wishes to PinkLoveJonas!!!

I'm sorry I'm not well enough to do a full card. I hope you all understand.

796320928_939956.gif

flowers.jpg

[IMG]http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff509/JediAriel/Birthday/HappyBirthdayampBalloons.jpg "width=500"[/IMG]

ElegantFlowerCakeMay.jpg

happy-birthday-cat-glitter.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Since my birthday is coming up, here's a little something for y'all to share!
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7330089
    I hope you like it. If you do, Rec it!

Hi there! I don't mean to spoil your fun, but this is the second time you have posted links to your stuff. I understand that it is birthday related, and I'm fine with you doing so, but I would appreciate if you would please say happy birthday to those having a birthday on each day that you post. I just think it's proper etiquette, and would imagine you would like the same curtesy on your own birthday in a few days. :?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    OK. Where to start?

Thank you so much Queenie and Jackie for worrying about me!!! *Squishes*

Also, big thanks to chocbubbles, StephBE and TEXASKITTYKAT for your kind words and for your interest in teaming up with me!!! Do any of you have a Photobucket account or something similar? You probably know that I had let Katty and Lissy have access to my Photobucket and Sim accounts to get the cards up, the few times I wasn't able to. They are very close RL friends, so I felt very comfortable with them having that info. I tried making some of my Photobucket Albums public before, but Photobucket decided to take all my birthday stuff and display it in their own albums. BAD Photobucket!!! Maybe for right now I can password protect all the different birthday albums, and then give it to you in email? Then you can search for your own pics, and also have access to the stuff I have collected (although Tuesday's card will have to be done solely by searching until we can get together). Just try not to post anything with someone else's name on it. Some of you said you don't use Photoshop, but you might be able to try something else? That would come in handy for removing names on cakes you find, and for adding your own stuff to them. Again, this is not a big deal if you are not able to. Just please, whenever possible, try to match elements of the cake and card to birthday babies depending on what you see in their About Me's, Traits and Blogs.

Hmmm, for this week, I will get each day's names up somewhere around 2-3AM. I will also continue to update the thread around that time. Then I'll need each of you to work on a card with cakes and flowers and messages etc. You guys can either work on the card together, or assign a day to one person. What would make it easier on you? It would be nice if you guys were able to post sometime maybe after 4 AM, but before 10 AM???

After I get some rest this week, I thought I'd go back to some of my normal habits with the thread, but this time work as a team with you all. Please leave suggestions on how you all would like to work with me. You can each do a specific task like maybe make a post summarizing what you found in your research about the person. Another might help to locate cakes and messages fitting each person. My job might be to take those pics and clean them up and add stuff to them. These are just suggestions. PLEASE post how you would like to help. I don't want this thread to be a burden on any one!!!

OK. That's all I can think of for right now. You can contact me on here, My Page or through the email I left in my About Me. Thank you guys for helping me out!!! *Huge Squishy Hugs*
  • Options
    SuttiPuttSuttiPutt Posts: 3,620 Member
    edited May 2013
    hugs_friendships.gif
    JediAriel
    Sorry to hear that your not feeling well,thought that I'd send you hugs for a speedy recovery in the hopes that you get back to feeling more yourself real soon.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    nivertaty001.gif
    Animated_Fantasy005_(www.WAPOCEAN.Mobi).gif
    af47.gif
    Happy BIRTHDAY
    Catocat, kayla1686, SeaKitty, TemptedwithBacon! Belated: PinkLoveJonas
    Hope your special day was filled with all kinds of goodies throughout the day,but especially may your greatest dream come true.
  • Options
    JACKIEMALEK2JACKIEMALEK2 Posts: 1,472 Member
    edited May 2013
    i would like to wish jwghost,Longcat123,Marquise291 and Shooter i hope your birthdays are everything you hoped for and more have a wonderful day big hugs :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    i would like to wish jwghost,Longcat123,Marquise291 and Shooter i hope your birthdays are everything you hoped for and more have a wonderful day big hugs :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Thank you Jackie! :mrgreen:

happy Birthday to jwghost, Longcat123 and Marquise291
  • Options
    jeLlyBeAn1573jeLlyBeAn1573 Posts: 755 Member
    edited May 2013
    Happy Birthday jwghost, Longcat123, Marquise291 and ShooterII!!! Hope you have a wonderful day!! :D
  • Options
    envira_xenvira_x Posts: 4,295 Member
    edited May 2013
    Our beloved sweet jedi, I'm so sorry you're struggling with your health. You have all my best hopes and wishes, sunshine! I pray you recover, far quicker and more easily than you expect. ((gentle warm hugs))
  • Options
    envira_xenvira_x Posts: 4,295 Member
    edited May 2013
    Happiest Birthday ghosty, longcat, marquise, and shooter!! May you all have a glorious birthday!!

031634.jpg
  • Options
    StephBEStephBE Posts: 1,908 Member
    edited May 2013
    JediAriel wrote:
    OK. Where to start?

Thank you so much Queenie and Jackie for worrying about me!!! *Squishes*

Also, big thanks to chocbubbles, StephBE and TEXASKITTYKAT for your kind words and for your interest in teaming up with me!!! Do any of you have a Photobucket account or something similar? You probably know that I had let Katty and Lissy have access to my Photobucket and Sim accounts to get the cards up, the few times I wasn't able to. They are very close RL friends, so I felt very comfortable with them having that info. I tried making some of my Photobucket Albums public before, but Photobucket decided to take all my birthday stuff and display it in their own albums. BAD Photobucket!!! Maybe for right now I can password protect all the different birthday albums, and then give it to you in email? Then you can search for your own pics, and also have access to the stuff I have collected (although Tuesday's card will have to be done solely by searching until we can get together). Just try not to post anything with someone else's name on it. Some of you said you don't use Photoshop, but you might be able to try something else? That would come in handy for removing names on cakes you find, and for adding your own stuff to them. Again, this is not a big deal if you are not able to. Just please, whenever possible, try to match elements of the cake and card to birthday babies depending on what you see in their About Me's, Traits and Blogs.

Hmmm, for this week, I will get each day's names up somewhere around 2-3AM. I will also continue to update the thread around that time. Then I'll need each of you to work on a card with cakes and flowers and messages etc. You guys can either work on the card together, or assign a day to one person. What would make it easier on you? It would be nice if you guys were able to post sometime maybe after 4 AM, but before 10 AM???

After I get some rest this week, I thought I'd go back to some of my normal habits with the thread, but this time work as a team with you all. Please leave suggestions on how you all would like to work with me. You can each do a specific task like maybe make a post summarizing what you found in your research about the person. Another might help to locate cakes and messages fitting each person. My job might be to take those pics and clean them up and add stuff to them. These are just suggestions. PLEASE post how you would like to help. I don't want this thread to be a burden on any one!!!

OK. That's all I can think of for right now. You can contact me on here, My Page or through the email I left in my About Me. Thank you guys for helping me out!!! *Huge Squishy Hugs*

I think your personal information that you shared with your RL friends should be kept that way, especially as I cannot use photoshop.

I can (if they have an about me/blog etc) try to find pics that go well with their likes. Personally I think a day to each person might be easier, otherwise we'd be sending emails backwards and forwards. :P

Also living in Australia I have no idea of the time you use and what the equivalent is here. :oops:

Sorry for being a pain - I might have put you off, but if you still want me, let me know! :D
  • Options
    chocbubbleschocbubbles Posts: 1,972 Member
    edited May 2013
    I agree with Steph on the personal info. I think it should stay between you and your RL friends. I have a Photobucket account I can use.

Also I think having one person doing one day is a good idea :)

• Options
    chocbubbleschocbubbles Posts: 1,972 Member
    edited May 2013
    Not sure if we were starting now but here are some cakes for Tuesday anyhow :)

Happy birthday to jwghost, Longcat123, Marquise291 and ShooterII!!

jwghost
    pink-wedding-cake4.jpeg

Longcat123
    longcat_zps86a9d94d.jpg

Marquise291
    3030654784_bec8c3c6bd.jpg

ShooterII
    d58b7f62-e32f-4087-be52-1df518cf7d3d_zpsc1bab890.jpg

Wishing you all a wonderful day with family and friends!
    C10.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    OMG best birthday ever!!

I have so many friends on here that wished me a happy birthday. AND I had two celebrities wish me a happy birthday!!
  • Options
    StephBEStephBE Posts: 1,908 Member
    edited May 2013
    A very Happy Birthday to jwghost, Longcat123, Marquise291 and Shooter11

4971741-big-birthday-cake-decorated-with-mouses-and-chess.jpg

Oh and for Juli:
    300_album_19964.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Wow chocbubbles!!! Awesome work!!! Between you and Steph, I am breathing a heavy sigh of relief!!! Thank you!!!!!

I love your ideas about one person per day. We can get a schedule and place it on the first page. If anything comes up, we can leave a note in the thread and have that day assigned to someone else. You seriously have no idea how happy you guys are making me. I have been feeling so cruddy, and overwhelmed with all sorts of things in RL, that I haven't played my own game in so long. I literally was spending hours each night/day working on this thread, most of that time in Photoshop. You have no idea how much better mentally I'm feeling right now.

Steph, Anette gave me a site with a world time calculator. Let me go find it and stick it in another post.

So I've heard from chocbubbles here on the thread and Steph both here and on My Page. Kitty, I'll go leave a message on your page. I just want to make sure everything sounds good to you, too. I don't want to rope you into anything that you're not prepared for!

And a big thank you to SuttiPutt and envira for your kind words!!!

I am very thankful to have such sweet friends!!! *Big Squishy Hugs*
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Just wanted to wish jwghost, Longcat123, Marquise291 and ShooterII a very Happy Birthday!!!

CatDogParty.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Steph, will this help?

http://www.worldtimebuddy.com
  • Options
    dawnrobdawnrob Posts: 1,296 Member
    edited May 2013
    Happy Birthday jwghost, Longcat123, Marquise291 and ShooterII hope you have / had a wonderful day *hugs*

Happy-birthday-wishes-images.jpg

happy_birthday_scraps45.jpg

happy%20birthday%20greeting-3406.gif
  • Options
    dawnrobdawnrob Posts: 1,296 Member
    edited May 2013
    Hiya JediAriel I was soooo sorry to hear you are not feeling to well *hugs*

206016.gif

Get-well-soon-Lily-lilyz-19952553-444-303.gif
  • Options
    moongoddess32moongoddess32 Posts: 351 Member
    edited May 2013
    well i thought with my birthday coming up fast i would let everyone know when it is its june 14th
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    rm4img.jpg
    384396667_1012625.gif
    HAPPY BELATEDBIRTHDAY
    jwghost, Longcat123, Marquise291 & ShooterII
    Hope your special day was joyful and filled with many goodies and a dream come true.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top