Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~The YBR~Cycle1__►Closed!◄__!!

Comments

• Options
    mvandemvande Posts: 8,587 Member
    edited January 2012
    mdls-3.png
    Model Wall will be up when all models are in!!

Models In
    :D :!: 1.OceanSaphire(Ocean) with Heather Bourdelle
    :oops: 2.rennato96(ren*) with Hillary Humming
    :oops: :mrgreen: 3.BlossomBrunette(Blossom) with Scarlet Walker
    :D 4.onthewallaby(mish) with Mel Hubbard
    :D:mrgreen: 5. fantasypearl with Lotus Bluesea
    :oops: 6.severed summer(lisa) with Saffron Joan Kilim
    :D 7. lotterygirl13(Reygan) with Kayla King
    :oops: 8.Simpixie2255(sp) with Manda Calwell
    :D 9.meganbarro(MegB) with Ava Barron
    :D:mrgreen: 10.Francheska0(Francheska) with Belle Lantieri
    :D:mrgreen: 11.strelitzia19(strel or Kim) with Jessica Brown
    :D 12.Sedrfigy with Gabby Namek
    :D 13.ashleyadorable(i call her ashley) with Evana Merenio
    :D:mrgreen: 14.NikkiBeth20(Nikki) with Indie Brown
    :D:mrgreen: 15.Yumishi with Catarina Viper
    :D:mrgreen: 16. H3l3N3497EGROMONT(H3 or Gloria) with Camara Vienna
    :D:mrgreen: 17. Darleymikey(dr.Lincoln) with Darley Grimm
    :D 18. 123StarStrukk (strukk) with Claudia Spells

:evil: Dropped :evil:
    :evil: :evil:15.Sweetstop7 with Verona Versachi *dropped*
    :evil: :evil: simfreak103

Checked-In- :D
    Seen It- :shock:
    Turned In- :mrgreen:
    Dropped- :evil:
    Eliminated- :roll:
    Where are you??- :oops:
    Special Power- :!:

Reserves
    Darleymikey
    kelikim

*Ren speaks Portuguese better than English so if she doesn't respond just say the same thing in Portuguese and she should respond better. :D

jds.png
    jdgwll1.png
    TBA
    Judge Applications Turned In
    Jacquelinejvr (Jackie)
    ArtistByNight(Natalie)
    Gleeky321 (Gleeky)

Also you can call me MV.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    asgnmnts-2.png
    asgnmnt1-1-1.png
    Due January 28, 2012
    entrs.png

3.BlossomBrunette(Blossom) with Scarlet Walker
    comppic3.jpg"width=640"
    Link for full size: http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l520/LOLSIM/comppic3.jpg

They will never understand, Scarlet whispered to herself
    "I can't cope anymore!"
    The irony of how her biggest fear could decide to sneak up on her when she was crying about it.Scarlet's bully Claudia decided to leave a voice message on her phone.
    "Scarlet is a boyfriend stealer,poised,fake,ignorant,plastic brat."
    She felt some more tears go down, Claudia was always angry at her because her ex boyfriend and scarlet fell in love and started dating AFTER Queen Claudia and Trevor broke up, but no she wouldn't let scarlet be happy. Claudia still loved him she was always in envy of scarlet she felt another tear go down, and she made the decision that can change her life. She waited for the sun to go down and reach midnight and she picked up her dog Lola and left,with no turning back. With nothing but what she was wearing and this puppy, if only her rebellious teenage sister was sneaking out to a party at exactly the same time, and then she didn't say a word and just let her older sister leave.Not knowing if she will ever see her again.

5. fantasypearl with Lotus Bluesea
    Assignment 1:

YBRass1.png"width=640"

Lotus took her last picture with her best friend, Cindy. It was only a year ago that she had moved into Bridgeport, and she was sad to leave it's bright lights and glamourous people, but excited too. She was going on the journey of her lifetime through the Yellow Brick Road! The taxi to the Yellow Brick Road, 101 YBR, beeped its horn, and Lotus said her last goodbye to her two best friends, and Bridgeport.

10.Francheska0(Francheska) with Belle Lantieri
    Assignment 1: Leaving

Untitled.jpg"width=640"

Link for full size picture: http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee518/francheska53/Untitled.jpg

Description:

It’s time for belle to go down The Yellow Brick Road, but she must leave her home to start her journey. Belle knew she wasn’t going to see her family again for a long time, so she spent the whole day with them. They had a great day together as a family, it was sad to think that was the last time in a few months they could enjoy a quality time together, but when you have a dream, you must make it come true, and that’s what Belle wanted. Her husband Dan and her daughter Kathy were so proud of her for being chosen to take such a great opportunity that they couldn’t be happier. It was time to say good bye. Dan gave his wife a sweet kiss on her lips and Kathy hugged her mother as tight as she could. Belle carried her daughter and sat her on her lap, she grabbed her husband’s hand and she told them how much she loves them. Then she stood up and walked to the door. Before she could open it, her husband grabbed her arm, hugged her and gave her a tender kiss on her cheek. She smiled and said good bye, then, she walked through the door. Dan and Kathy walked to the window to see their beloved Belle walk away to make her dream come true. Right in the instant Belle walked through the door; she started missing her family already, but as hard as leaving them could be, she knew they were going to be alright, besides, they were so happy for her that she couldn’t disappoint them. She kept on walking and with every step, she started reminding all the beautiful moments she had with her family, and she saved in her memory the last time she was with them, she will keep that precious moment with her, not only through her journey, but for the rest of her life.

11.strelitzia19(strel or Kim) with Jessica Brown
    screenshot20dk.jpg

Jessica was a little sad when she left home for the "Big City". She had to try her hardest not to let her tears fall, her Mum was already upset enough without her crying too. So she waved her goodbyes and waited until she heard the front door click in place before finally allowing herself a moment.

14.NikkiBeth20(Nikki) with Indie Brown
    Assignment 1

384882_2404655763038_1450450037_31864523_1050876149_n.jpg

Indie looked behind her and waved at her house goodbye. She cannot stay in that house any longer. The memories of her loving parents are in that house and she wants to start over and be a woman for once, not a little girl. "Goodbye house, I miss you!" Indie said as she kissed her two fingers and waved it goodbye.

16: Yumishi with Catarina Viper
    Yumishi wrote:
    :D

screenshot_original.jpg

"ahhh! it wasn't my fault, you idiots!" screamed Catarina was she was running away from her persuers. she weaved in and out of verious allyways, breaking one of her highheel shoes. "noooo!" she screamed. As she ran a voice whispered. "don't you find this world mundane?" Great, Catarina thought, I'm hearing voices...
    "you havn't anwsered my question." A bullet whizzes past. "are you kidding? this is great!" Catarina yelled. She ran past the old church and noticed a lack of colour.. "your world is a colourless void." Whispered the voice. "aw, what a shame." Catarina muttered nastly. "'cause I wouldn't leave it for anything!" Catarina volted herself over a fence. "that's too bad, beacuse you'll be leaving anyway." the voice hissed. as Catarina's feet were about to hit the ground a portal opened. "oh, HECK!" Catarina screamed as she fell through. it was an endless drop in a kylidoscope of colours. "it's like falling down the rabbit hole." she muttered glumly. then she was thrown out of the portal, but instead of falling out she was thrown forward. she felt something heavy in her hand, and her outfit felt..odd, it was like warm liqued was running over her body. She landed on her feat and glanced down. "hey, I like this look.." she lifted her hand. "YES! a raiper sword!" then she stopped and looked around. "a...forest...?" Catarina spun around. "noooo! I want to go back home." She looked around uncertenly. "but how?...."

17. H3l3N3497EGROMONT(H3 or Gloria) with Camara Vienna
    Camara had to make a big decision. To leave home and become a model in the city. To leave home meant to leave her childhood sweetheart. She decided no but when her boyfriend found her diary and found out her dream to be a model, he bought her a pair designer red shoes and told her that he loved her so much he was willing to let her go and fufil her dream, Camara said no several times but eventually she was convinced. She promised she would date him again after her dream was fufilled, he told her when her dream is fufilled, he would be waiting with an engagement ring back home, this inspired Camara even more to become a model, he was her inspiration. With one final romantic moment with her sweet and a change of hair and putting her best dress on Camara was ready to travel the yellow brick road...

Dorothyjpeg.jpg"width=640"
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    scrs-2.png
    scrcrd-1.png
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Reserved Just In case
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Reserved Just In case
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You can post, LOL. I didn't want to write bump. :-(
  • Options
    OceanSaphireOceanSaphire Posts: 6,693 Member
    edited December 2011
    Model or judge that's a toughie but I love my judging so I'll go for that.

Username: OceanSaphire but you can call me Ocean or Saphy
    Experience:Modelling experience? Sims 3 next top model, Beginners luck cycle 1+2, Pink cycle 2, elite sims modelling cycle 2 etc.
    Judging experience: Surreal modelling, passport modelling (I think that was what it was called) also realationship files pos more
  • Options
    BlossomBrunetteBlossomBrunette Posts: 242
    edited December 2011
    Reserve? I will have my model in by later tmr?
  • Options
    JacquelinejvrJacquelinejvr Posts: 6,751 New Member
    edited December 2011
    Ooh, this looks interesting! :D I won't have time to join as a model, but I'd love to judge.

Username: Jacquelinejvr (Jackie)
    Experience: For modeling experience, I've been modeling for more than a year now and have even won first, 2nd and 3rd place. For judging experience, I've judged quite a lot of comps and am currently hosting 2 of my own. One is in the middle of its 2nd cycle and the other one is nearing the end of the 1st cycle. For reference, I'll link to my comps. Stars modeling, Crazy and Colourful modeling

You might just want to know, I'm leaving on vacation in 2 days and won't be back 'til the 15th, so I won't be able to judge during that time (if it's judging time, that is)
  • Options
    ArtistByNightArtistByNight Posts: 9,906 Member
    edited December 2011
    I remember this mv! :D Would definately reccommend joining this, so if there is any lurkerers around... :wink:

Anyway, i'd like to fill the judge form :)

Username: ArtistByNight(Natalie)
    Experience:
    <a href=http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/443975.page>Stars Modeling Cycle 2</a> *nudges Jackie*
    <a href=http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/463672.page>Down With Drab Cycle 2</a>
    <a href=http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/458868.page>Calendar Girl Cycle 1(As a judge)</a>
    <a href=http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/477328.page>Pot Ledom Cycle 1</a>

I've judged more than 1 competition, but i'm no stranger to entering them :-)
    tumblr_static_co0j3up2xkgssgookcsc40g04.gif
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ocean: I wish you were a model, but oh well

Blossom: YaY!

Jackie: Thank you for your application

Artist: Ya, you were the first one to post. I still have ti saved in my bookmarks, LOL.
  • Options
    Gleeky321Gleeky321 Posts: 2,995 New Member
    edited December 2011
    Username:Gleeky321 (i like to be called Gleeky)

Ref.: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/472134.page

Does this count?:
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/472715.page
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    mvande wrote:
    Artist: Ya, you were the first one to post. I still have ti saved in my bookmarks, LOL.

lol! :mrgreen: Hopefully it will be bigger and better this time!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    artist: Hopefully it will. I have learned the more people will come if you wait and not bump the thread. If you do bump it wait a whole day. I have learned patience.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have learned not to bump otherwise i'll get another warning :shock:
    When will you pick judges then? I don't want to rush you, but i'm interested :mrgreen::lol:
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh I can change then

reserve me?

just a pre-warning1 Extensions might come in handy with me
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Err, when i get 5 models?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ocean: YAY!!! Happy dance!

Yay, i might extend the deadline just because i haven't judged them yet, so don't worry. I won't be TO strict. XD
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ok, can't wait to see the models :D
    That's what i love about joining a competition, making a new sim :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    mvande wrote:
    You're welcome. :D I can't wait to see the models.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    :D I can't wait either.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah well it is just my hectic school schedule. I am up at 7 every morning and don't get back home until 6pm and then I have homework!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    mvande wrote:
    You're welcome. :D I can't wait to see the models.

Well this is strange, we both might be judges in 2 different competitions! :lol:
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Very strange. :shock: But I know why...the monkeys did it! o_O
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    :-o Monkeys...