Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Question about Rainbowacy Challenge

Hello,

I am sorry if this has been asked before but I have been reading a few rainbowacy challenges and I find them interesting. I was thinking of trying one myself but I don't have CC in my game and really don't want it.

Is there a way to still do this challenge without it? Also, how do you do this challenge exactly?

For instance: Say my founder is all white, white hair, whitest skin I can find, white clothes etc. Then what do I do make another person?...say yellow.

So I make a yellow person and have them get married? Then say they have children who are yellowish white...

Then do I make another person, say red for example, then one of the yellowish-white children marries the red person? Is that how it works?

Thanks for your response, One confused simmer :cry:

Comments

• Options
    Anita7777777Anita7777777 Posts: 2,708 New Member
    edited December 2011
    In one of the stickies at the top of stories/legacies forum there's a listof the challenges. The rainbowacy rules are listed over there (:
    And I don't think you need to have CC in your game if you don't want it.
    Hope this helped a bit!
  • Options
    Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    edited December 2011
    The Rules:

Rainbowcy: Start with a neutral colored founder, White/grey/tan ect and each gen you marry in new color, (Color order is left up the creator) by the end you have a rainbow of generations, and the most interesting genetics you have ever laid eyes on.

My question: I understand you make a neutral colored founder so say I make a white person, white eyes, white clothes etc. Then I also make someone for them to marry. Say I make a yellow person.

Okay so now they have a child that is yellowish white. Does that child then marry a sim I create that is red for example? Is that how this works?
  • Options
    TheUsernameFoundTheUsernameFound Posts: 7,775 New Member
    edited December 2011
    Glimmer50 wrote:
    The Rules:

Rainbowcy: Start with a neutral colored founder, White/grey/tan ect and each gen you marry in new color, (Color order is left up the creator) by the end you have a rainbow of generations, and the most interesting genetics you have ever laid eyes on.

My question: I understand you make a neutral colored founder so say I make a white person, white eyes, white clothes etc. Then I also make someone for them to marry. Say I make a yellow person.

Okay so now they have a child that is yellowish white. Does that child then marry a sim I create that is red for example? Is that how this works?
    The kid could get genetics from either parent (saying you decide to have your founder have kids with a yellow berry `which you don't need cc just alter their hair and eyes if you don't want to put cc skin in your game`)which could go from yellow hair white eyes or yellow eyes white hair. You then pick one of the kids and have them marry a berry of another color.

All in all I think you have the idea down. :D