Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Advanced Pattern on chest?

It might just be me... But has anybody else had trouble getting small patches to the chest area below their muzzles.

I was trying to make my boyfriends dog who has a white spot under her chin, but I can't seem to get it there. The flat picture only goes shows the back not the front. Or am I mistaken?

Anyways, if there is a way of doing it please let me know as two of my cats also have markings in that area..

Thanks.
Gallery name: Anna-Banna

Comments

• Options
    KikionparasKikionparas Posts: 1,313 Member
    edited September 2011
    I think the "flat picture" is supposed to be the whole of the surface of the pet sort of spread out. I managed to create a white "collar" of fur around a cat's neck, so I'd assume it should be doable. Might not be easy, the pattern tools a bit hard to control, but I'll try it next time I open CAP ;)
  • Options
    Nanabobo567Nanabobo567 Posts: 465 Member
    edited September 2011
    I haven't been able to figure it out. It especially doesn't work well for horses. I can't get anything on their necks, underbellies, or rumps.
  • Options
    Cherryrose_xCherryrose_x Posts: 524 Member
    edited September 2011
    It is a bit annoying because like I said I have quite a few pets with just small spots or markings under their chins on their chests.
    It seems to just disappear when you get to the edges of the 'flat picture.' Let me know if you figure out a way to do it.
    Gallery name: Anna-Banna
  • Options
    smjjamessmjjames Posts: 1,815 New Member
    edited September 2011
    Yea, I wanted to get an ankh symbol onto my dogs chest, so I played around with some other symbol and the patch just dissapears at the border where the chest region in region selection would.

EA seems to have tried to include many of the common markings. However since the chest area markings go right up to the chin, we could see some CC patterns for things like the chin marking.